Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Seeker
The Stances of the Living

In a Zone, Where You Roam Their Alone, is a Center to the Midst; a Time Professed in the Fits. And When the Sun Goes Down; and the Anger is around. Look to the Sky of Dome, Remembering Sandman it's alone at home. Who sings Lullaby at Cause So that you might find a Life with pause.

This Saying Goes into the Notion that we All Feel Sad or Downcast in any or Some Sense to the Riddle of Life; How Life has it's Up's and Down When we are in the Humanity of the World. But Without Cause, We-Shall not Cease to Give up by the Parameters, that Life is Greater if we Consider the Length of JOURNEY, we had HAD had in Depth. From the Fountains to the Riddles; Life Gives us Lemons if we Ask for Lemonade, Theirfore Should we Be Appreciative to the Sum of What Rubber hits the Road. When Life Get's in the Worry; Do Give Appreciation a Hurry, For the Sum of the Depth, Has Given you Another Life with Breath. Some

Consider Death, The End of the Road to be More Pleasant, Because they at the Brink of Break; But Breaking is Simply a Term of Becoming Whole Again. In a Formation that You have not Seen Life Before, It Comes in a Notion that You have not Seen. So Cease Not Giving Thanks to the Almighty, For from the Foundation of the Breath, You Were Given the Depth. To Cease not Be Gone. But a Riddle is Life, in the Wholesome of all Sum.

In This Period of COVID, in the Times of an Pandemic, we See How Struggles are formed in many Varieties of Way's. Homebound in Some Sense, we Are Given a Time to Renew our Mind's if we Proceed Past Further then the Notion of the Depths that Life is in Mere Happiness of Joy. But we See That even in Sadness we Can Live; Through the Huddles that Will One Day Pay themselves off. So Hang in Their Regardless of Any Mental Reservation or Illnesses; Because we are Destined for Something Greater; and in a Time of the Breadth we Simple Do not See the Sides of the Other End, Showing to us the Road unto a Heaven that sheds no Tear. So Gather Your Thoughts, and Furthermore; Gather Your Heart's. So that we May Join Together in a time Other then this Present Life once it has Expired in it's Natural Cause.

This Post is About Death and the Afterlife: But Concluded in the Sense of Spiritual Development. So I Abridge it into This Section with the Notice that This is not a Suicidal Post; But a Upbeat one. Life Can Conclude us in Many Way's and However You See Spirituality to Obtain to your Life. You Must make Reservation for the Afterlife; and the Community it bring's. As a Sum to that We Notice and Acknowledge that the Depth, the Breath we Breathe is Whole/Extravagant. So we Should Learn to Breathe in a Wholesome manner by the Thoughts we Breathe into Our Acts. As a Form; to Spirituality, Does Acts and Actions pay themselves off if we Root for the Wrong side of the Fence. The Notion of Spirituality is that we Forget the Roots of the Form; Wherein the Heart Roams the Whole World. So is spirituality Greater then the Heart Matter, or are the Sciences of the Heart Greater then the Notion of the Mind? Fashion yourself the Core of Your Sum, and Acknowledge that unless the heart is Whole; Your Whole Body is Unwhole. So we Come to the Place of Sicknesses and of Illnesses; Harm. Can We theirfore Find a Place in our Heart to Forget and Forgive the Sums of the Wrongs the World has done unto us? However of the Seen, This Science is Deeper then the Spirituality in Which we are Seen, Theirfore Forge a Heart that is Truth of Pure. Because in a Lie we Profess to the Wrongdomes of the Sky Falling to the Ground. And our Mental Constitution will faulter/Go with it in the Sum of Hail and Brimstone.

Due Realities will come, When the End of the Pandemic Will Form, Will we be Victorious over the Burden that this World has begun? Or will we become Burdened with the World that Dim's Darkness into Our Holy Run, Against the World that Bashes on it's Own Kind. The Remind of What they Remind? I have said this is an Upbeat Post; AND for Most it is true; If we See the True Reality of You, You will See the YOU.

Last edited by IRD ULO : 07-02-2021 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-02-2021, 01:25 PM
Lorelyen

Sorry to say I couldn't make much sense of this. It could be me of course. If you'd started with "This Post is About Death and the Afterlife:" and organised your propositions from there it may come across better.

Not sure what you're trying to say.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Seeker
I Wouldn't Change a Poems Arrangement, Little Alone the Way i Write, Because it was Meant in it's Arrangement For a Preordained People; Without Ridicule Intended.

Some in Stages of Life, can not listen to the Sense of Them Who in Their Downcast are Able to Require In; Because of Lack towards the Empathy They Could In their Stages Inquire. It is Altho to my knowledge that this Does not Change a Persons Due In Character; But simply Might's Mean that one is not Meant for a Purpose of Write that this Was intended theirin THEREIn.

So Hi To Lorelyen; And Hi to the World.

To Whom it may Concern;
Sincerely Post Written.

(I'm able to Write Legit Works of Articles Which will come in Due time; But for a Introductory Write it was Require So Concluded that i speak to them who are in Hurt. The Time will Come When i'll Speak to them Also Who in their better Setting are in Stages Othersides then Them. Perchance as Channeled Messages it Must be Concluded to be-Heard of Them and Them. For Further Question's PM me if Desired - No Requirements necessary.)

Martin
L.o.v.e.