Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 31-01-2022, 05:14 PM
Suspended
Master
to Hell and Back

I found these videos recently. I heard of malevolent spirits, but doubted the existence of hell, but is such a thing possible? Are some people put there permanently?

The Other Side: Near Death Experiences to Hell and Back, Hosted by Dr. Will Miller 1 of 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWjgWngMceU

part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVrWvV42vcw

Last edited by Native spirit : 04-06-2022 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-02-2022, 07:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I found these videos recently. I heard of malevolent spirits, but doubted the existence of hell, but is such a thing possible? Are some people put there permanently?

I'll finish looking at these vids later ... it's interesting the first post here deals with a particular question I have, that to date, I haven't gotten an answer to.

You should take a look at the book The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty. This is what we are REALLY dealing with.

My basic problem with the "other side" and "us here" boils down to a single question that the ancients "made up" answers for. "Evil."

In other words, the ancients did not have "brain scan" machines, nor did they understand the brain and how it works. One of those "answers" they made up was to blame the "evil spirits" and their head honcho Satan. (Does Satan exist? No.)

Today when a person gets scanned, it can be seen that there are what I call "bio-mechanical" problems, top of the "problem" line is that some people do not have "empathy." Why? The areas of the brain that should produce empathy - simply put - do not work.

Now, this doesn't mean you are going to be "evil" ... but, if the right circumstances surround you - there WILL be problems.

We are essentially surrounded by non-empathic trouble makers who - simply put - "don't care." They don't care because they can't care. The older they get, and the more problems attack them, the worse they get.

Now there are other brain glitches that cause this "evil" problem, but for me regarding the "LOVE" and "CARING" that's on the "other side" ... my question simply is - why don't they FIX IT?

Not only have these people lost their lives here, and have been responsible for the death and injury of countless normal people (look at the nuking of Japan - how many people died?) but it seems in their "afterlife" they are put in a place where like minds get to live together, and from the sound of some of these stories, "HELL" isn't a bad term for it.

These people also create scenarios that pound on young children, and as children grow up, depending on what has happened, suicide just may be in their picture. Why does "LOVE" continue to allow this to happen?

Like I said, just because you are non-empathic it doesn't mean you are going to be "EVIL." This video is a great example ... Dr James Fallon.

Since this is my first post, it doesn't seem much is available - I can't even post the link. You'll have to go to Youtube and look up:

The Moth: Confessions of a Pro-Social Psychopath - James Fallon
Old 03-06-2022, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Very interesting questions! And in my experience of AP, yes, Hell very much exist, and so do Paradise. I been to both. Dark beings dwell in Hell (not necessary bad beings though) when they don't have a physical body anymore. People can choose to stay there as long as they like, I was told. However there is a way out.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Master
Yes I agree AstralTraveller Hell exists, I was shown these distorted 'faces' just drifting in the darkness - Lower Astral Realms in deep space, where as science says there are more planets/stars in the universe than grains of sand on 'all' the worlds beaches, its vast out there - it exists as does Heaven.

Also IMO, we are to continue our life plan - anyone struggling right now 'get help' on here or locally to continue - the light after the darkness is so beautiful, and you'll be stronger / wiser...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-06-2022, 10:21 PM
Bambo

I often wonder as well if "Hell" exists and then you see the evilness of some people and wonder if they escaped from "HELL" and are back here??
Old 06-06-2022, 01:48 AM
Experiencer
Here is where both evil and good co-exist. At a constant war.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
I heard of malevolent spirits, but doubted the existence of hell, but is such a thing possible? Are some people put there permanently?
Hell may simply be the lower astral realms, places of darkness and suffering. No-one is put there except by their own choices.

Supposedly after the physical body dies we go to an astral plane which corresponds to our own vibration. For some, this means an astral plane of beauty and light. For others, this means a far less pleasant place where they are surrounded by others of a similar vibration.

But it is not permanent. People remain in the lower astral realms until they have finally had enough and they begin to seek something higher. There is no external judgemental power keeping people imprisoned in these places. Everyone is their own jailer and can leave at any time, if they only knew it.

Peace
Old 06-06-2022, 09:02 PM
Administrator
I agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 06-06-2022, 11:50 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Here is where both evil and good co-exist. At a constant war.
Ya quite possible!
Old 07-06-2022, 01:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Ya quite possible!
The war is more localised too. We ourselves are at a constant war of light and dark.
That is why Humans can be happy one moment, and in rage the next second.