Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 03-06-2022, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa! You're talented!
Thank you, Miss Hepburn
Old 13-06-2022, 10:20 AM
Master
Working on restoring an outdoor mural that is the backdrop for my Buddha table. It's where I sit with my fire pit and that's why I deliberately panted the 'windows' with silver so it reflects the orange of the flames.

Over the years esp. the aqua faded to almost white so I'm repainting it. I lost most of the great garden sections, but this is is one I want to have back to its original glory!

You can see the difference here:

Yesterday I finished the aqua. Details and the silver yet to be done of course, but I'm already happy with this!

This is what it will look like again when I'm done. That is after I've also fixed the Buddha table as that looks terrible now as well. It requires a bit of woodfiller and a new layer of paint. Then it'll look as it does in the photo:

And at night with the reflection of the fire in the silver wall.
Old 01-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Master
Moonlight Circle is done!! YEEHAA!

Worked on her dress the last two days, changed it, then gave her a good mop of hair, did the hand and shadows, signed it.
Done!
Since my head & neck don't always allow me to paint anymore it took me quite some time to get there, but I did it!

Old 09-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Master
Since I finished medical rehab last year I'm so inspired again and I've been busy for months to finish things off. From paintings to having my garage done up to outdoor murals.

This painting is one that only needs a few more finishing touches, Birma Fields.
I started it in 2015!! Wowza, I thought last year, haha. Time goes fast.

Birma Fields, few finishing touches away from being done!

This is another one that I started long time ago, in 2012, before I even moved into my current home!!
I got stuck after I painted a woman in there that totally did not work out. I'd almost thrown it away, hihi.
Right now busy with it, suddenly inspired by someone's YouTube channel. Lot of work but I'm enjoying it!

It stood behind a cupboard like this for 10,5 years, hihi... The woman the major 'happy accident'!

Today I made this, still not finished!!
Old 14-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Master
More work done, getting to the end of this one, thank goodness as I'm growing tired of it. It's much easier to do a new one than to re-do an old one!

Photo isn't very sharp, unfortunately my new phone cam doesn't have IOS but it is what it is.

Close up of the waterfalls on the left, a sharper impression:
Old 15-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Administrator
They are Excellent

Namaste
Old 15-01-2023, 11:31 AM
Pathfinder

Lovely art ❤️
Old 15-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Master
Thank you, Native Spirit and TravellerSeaker!
Old 18-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Photo isn't clear, but alas. **NOT finished yet!**

This is beautiful.
Have you finished it? Wonder where it goes.
Old 18-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Master
Hi Altair!
Not yet finished but I've worked on it a bit the other day. It has to dry now so I can do the last section. I will soon post photos!