Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbearer77
Dear psychoslice,

"Yep it sure is fun when we are Awakened, even things that are labelled as bad seem good now, the cancer I got only three years ago, seems as a challenge, if I die then that is a new adventure to look forward to. I'll live as Robert as long as he lives and that is all I can do, so I am going to squeeze all that I can out of this life, just like a big juicy orange lol."

My sis was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer abt 8 mths ago.
We found a book which helped her tremendously.
"The Secret to Healing Cancer" by Dr Tien-Sheng Hsu.
Today her cancer has receeded to Stage 2A.
She looks the best I have seen her in all her 59 yrs of life.
She said the book turned her life around.
Perhaps you may like to take a look at the book.
It explains in terms of energy and uses Seth's teachings to explain how our cells work for or against us.

Peace and Light be with you.
That's wonderful that she's doing so well, and thank you for recommending the book, I am doing very well, feel the best I have ever also.

I may have a look at the book, it does sound interesting, but i do feel that I am completely recovered. But I do know a couple of people who were diagnosed with cancer just recently, i will recommend the book to them also, thanks again.

"The Secret to Healing Cancer" by Dr Tien-Sheng Hsu
Old 25-06-2013, 02:26 AM
Tamlynn83

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
I feel the same way. It seems that I am always dissapointed in humans. Greedy, selfish and power hungry. I want too go home too.

Glad I'm not alone...sometimes I feel alone.
Old 25-06-2013, 02:31 AM
Tamlynn83

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
Dolores Cannon is another Hypnotherapist that does past life regressions. One thing she talks about is the three waves of volunteers and the New Earth. Anyway, she says that a lot of the souls that volunteered to come here to help raise the vibration of the planet have that feeling of home sickness. They think "I want to go home" even though they don't know where home is, they know it's not here.

Maybe you are one of those souls. If so, you are here at this time to help raise the vibration of the planet because you are of a higher vibration. These souls came in three waves. The first wave came at about the time of the baby boomers, the second waves would now be around 30 - 40 years old, and the third wave are some of the kids that are coming in now. Dolores has a video on Youtube about these three waves of volunteers. She might even have a book on it.

So very interesting! I'm 33 years old so perhaps fall into the second wave.

I wish I knew what I should be doing here, will look up Dolores. Thank You for your insight.

Tam
Old 25-06-2013, 02:34 AM
Tamlynn83

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
This is really interesting. I remember being really young and living in a house that I had lived in since I was born, but always would think to myself "I want to go home." I would just sit and repeat it over and over and not understand why because I was in the only place I knew as home. I still get this feeling. I would love to know more about this!
Thank you!

Well it certainly feels reassuring to know I'm not the only one...most times it's quietly in the background but sometimes it comes on strong and clear that I am not digging this human experience
Old 25-06-2013, 02:44 AM
Tamlynn83

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Reach out to the things that you know, within you from that "home" state of Being. The core values that your Soul can feel and know. Get close to them every day, feel them inside you. Feel the happiness of them.
Then do things -anything- in this world that brings them here in some way.
Because that "home" is right with you, right now!. The only thing that makes it feel far away or in another space and time, is loss of attunement to it. So attune to it, and the sense of homesickness will lessen.

So true...I am so caught up in this earthly world and I resent it sometimes. I don't take nearly as much time to connect with the home inside myself. I'm a busy mom of 3, Childcare provider, pet owner, neighbourhood, daughter, best friend...but the true me is lost in all of that...if that makes sense. Overwhelmed, and then I sit back and say "whew! This human being stuff is a whole lotta work!" I'm ready to be attuned with unconditional love again.
Old 25-06-2013, 02:47 AM
Tamlynn83

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ahhh, I think everyone already said it.

My first thought since the 70s when anyone passes is, "Lucky."

But, there or here it is all the same...it just takes a drop longer for me to manifest
whatever I think. The love I have here for my Father and He for me is here there everywhere.
Since that is what warms my heart...desert, beach, sick, sunshine or cold....that's my focus.
(I mean by His Grace...this didn't happen overnight.)

Thank you...you have great insight.
Old 25-06-2013, 02:55 AM
Tamlynn83

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Star
A couple of books you might find interesting are Michael Newton's Journey of Souls and the follow-up, Destiny of Souls. Maybe Brian Weiss's books, too. Both are psychiatrists and hypnotherapists who, when regressing patients to the source of their current struggles, inadvertently took them back into past lives. Newton took them even further--into the experiences of the soul back "home," between incarnations. This came as much of a surprise to these therapists as well as their patients, but both decided it was worth risking their professional reputations to explore the matter further. I still approach spiritual stuff with a healthy dose of skepticism, but I found Newton and Weiss's books compelling and believable.

And I recommend them because they might help you understand why you are here at all, thus connecting you to your purpose. You're here to grow and mature as a soul. What progress you make in this life, your soul will carry forward into other incarnations. You're an eternal being who has chosen to play a role here on Earth for a little while--just like every other human around you.

And when you start thinking like an eternal being (at least as best you can while wearing a meatsuit, and using a meat-based thinking apparatus), a lot of human problems diminish in significance. There is so much fleeting, transient, superficial stuff that seems important to the meatsuit, but it's irrelevant to my soul. Start thinking and acting from a soul perspective, and everything changes.

Newton's books might also help ease the deep longing for home and loneliness you feel--I've felt it too, for nearly my entire life, and on some days I still do. But I now know that I'm not really alone, and that my time here is really just a blink of an eye. And I'm here to do certain things--as are you--and when I'm doing those things my feelings of heaviness, longing, and loneliness disappear.

I don't know what your soul's purpose is in coming here, or what you intended to accomplish on this earth. It doesn't have to be anything huge, but it's yours. And once you remember what it is, and start doing it, you'll probably start feeling a lot more at home here, and less like a lonely exile.

Thank you so much, I digested every word you shared. ..you are so right. When I'm absorbed in activities and moments that connect me to passion and purpose homesickness is non existent. I guess I really haven't been tapping into that so my homesickness is really strong. Thats why i sought out his forum...i was longing for connection and confirmation. Will definitely check out the books you recommended.
Old 25-06-2013, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamlynn83
So true...I am so caught up in this earthly world and I resent it sometimes. I don't take nearly as much time to connect with the home inside myself. I'm a busy mom of 3, Childcare provider, pet owner, neighbourhood, daughter, best friend...but the true me is lost in all of that...if that makes sense. Overwhelmed, and then I sit back and say "whew! This human being stuff is a whole lotta work!" I'm ready to be attuned with unconditional love again.

It's when we're busy and distracted and have to do a lot of multi-tasking we can find it hard to "attune" sometimes. But I always find that centering on love itself somehow opens the doorways. So those school-runs, homework, dog barking sessions, food-shopping trips, etc etc....if there's a lot of love there, we might feel tired, but our hearts aren't that far from "home".
Give yourself a little "me" time too......
Old 17-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Ive always had a keen sense that I come from a space much greater than this physical world on earth. I sought spirituality as a way, for a fleeting moment even, to remember where I come from. ( the other side) The past few years it has become heavy. When I read about NDE, I feel at ease cause I know this "place" that they speak of. My grandmother just passed a couple weeks ago today, I was with her as she passed and I almost felt a sense of jealousy. It seems strange to me that I long to cross over deep in my soul. I don't feel at home in this world in a way. It's so hard to explain. Does anyone know how I can make peace with being a human being in this world? It's not my time to go but how do I quiet this "home sickness"? Any tips, stories and support would be greatly appreciated!

I totally feel the same, I had a strong urge of wanting to go back home many years ago, particularly when I was very depressed.

Though the thing is is that we are here for a reason, we have some mission or karmas the even out and so can't call it quits just lets. The funny thing is is that the more you get stuck into life and stop that escapist attitude (i've had it my whole life wanting to constantly escape almost everything and anything painful or unpleasant) is when you will start enjoying life, and further the years at the least - which would help.

Though I think this feeling will pass when something great in your life will happen.
Old 18-07-2013, 02:03 PM
ForYourTruth

Your Soul's journey

Quote:
Well it certainly feels reassuring to know I'm not the only one...most times it's quietly in the background but sometimes it comes on strong and clear that I am not digging this human experience

Kuurt has a very interesting perspective that I can somewhat vouch for. I do Soul readings and negative energy clearings, and I have encountered many Souls that do not originate from Earth. They are indeed here to help raise the vibrations of this planet; and yes, do long to go "home". I've never heard about the "waves of volunteers" though, I'll have to check into that. If you have questions about your "purpose" here, I do a free energetic reading of your Divine Gifts, which essentially are the gifts that you where here to share (or not because you have free will to choose otherwise ;) )