Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 16-08-2022, 07:54 PM
Bambo

A dunkin donuts near me is putting Orange Ds on thier donuts!!

Absolutely disgusting,its only August!!!

Have you noticed anything disgusting like this?? They keep pushing stuff sooner and sooner........

Dunkin Donuts Donuts arent that good now anyway!!
Old 16-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Knower

On the 6th August I was using the toilet in a pub, and a framed poster on the wall in front of me said "Book your Christmas office party now!! followed by a festive menu.

It was utterly depressing.

In recent years I've seen Easter eggs appear before Christmas. I found it absurd that Christ's death and resurrection was being celebrated before his birth. I guess that's lust-for-profit for you.
Old 17-08-2022, 04:04 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
On the 6th August I was using the toilet in a pub, and a framed poster on the wall in front of me said[i] "Book your Christmas office party now!!...

Lol this is so funny. I have a Facebook friend that posted a picture a few years ago of a clock counting down to Christmas in June I believe somewhere in Asia if I'm not mistaken. This stuff doesn't surprise me anymore lol
Old 17-08-2022, 05:32 AM
Bambo

In June?

Who cares of christmas then??
Old 21-08-2022, 08:22 PM
jaminhealth

It's truly a money driven country in the U.S. especially, and for Halloween, the dentists are licking their chops for a lot of new business.

I did my share of sugar stuff growing up, too much.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:39 PM
Bambo

Yup indeed your right!!!!!!
Old 22-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Master
then come Christmas Eve and put the Easter eggs out
Plus they are spoiling things by early like Christmas in September early Christmas carols playing October plus it is far too early playing covers in October it is is then NH come December 24th Here Comes Easter eggs far too early

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-08-2022, 08:02 PM
Ascender

Lol. I remember one year the craft store near me (long since went out of business) had Christmas stuff up in August!
Old 23-08-2022, 02:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Lol this is so funny. I have a Facebook friend that posted a picture a few years ago of a clock counting down to Christmas in June I believe somewhere in Asia if I'm not mistaken. This stuff doesn't surprise me anymore lol

Ugh, give it another generation and the christmas countdown clock will begin from christmas day.

I really want to get off this planet now. I've had just over 4 decades and I've seriously had enough.
Old 23-08-2022, 04:49 PM
Bambo

Yes I hear ya,its sickening!!!!

People are so mean and uncaring now....