Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 15-04-2022, 01:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
It should be obvious that there is NOT complete male-female equality in many religions particularly at the highest levels.
My position is that there should be complete male-female equality at every level.
Feel free to share your thoughts on this subject.
If you look at religious history, what you are going to find is what I call the "control factor." This picture deepens with a particular aspect of narcissism, and narcissistic supply. The root idea in narcissism is "it's all about ME." And as far as women go:

"Narcissists are misogynists. They team up with women who serve as Sources of SNS (Secondary Narcissistic Supply). The woman's chores are to accumulate past Narcissistic Supply (by witnessing the narcissist's "moments of glory") and release it in an orderly manner to regulate the fluctuating flow of primary supply and compensate in times of deficient supply.

Otherwise, cerebral narcissists are not interested in women."

https://www.healthyplace.com/persona...ists-and-women
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Old 16-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Master
QUOTE 21 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Case
If you look at religious history, what you are going to find is what I call the "control factor."
"Narcissists are misogynists. They team up with women who serve as Sources of SNS (Secondary Narcissistic Supply)............"
https://www.healthyplace.com/persona...ists-and-women
My sense is that there is indeed a significant "control factor" in many religions. I don't think that many will disagree with that point.

You raise an interesting point about narcissists being misogynists. (I read the article you recommended.)

However, even though many "gurus" clearly have a narcissistic air, how does that relate to the CURRENT male-female inequality noticeable in many religions NOWADAYS.
Old 16-04-2022, 02:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
QUOTE 21 EXCERPT: However, even though many "gurus" clearly have a narcissistic air, how does that relate to the CURRENT male-female inequality noticeable in many religions NOWADAYS.

It's the same basic picture that traces back (in rounded numbers) 15,000 years. When, what I call, phase one of the control factor began, the foundational picture of non-empathic people was already there. It SEEMS this traces back to a genetic problem that developed after the 5000 year-long superwave event that ended C 38,000 BC.

At any rate, when the control problems began, there was another superwave, there was another psychological effect in men (because women have a different microglia that protects them from the cosmic rays), control began, and over time when it had all ended, it was just a "follow the basic picture" on though the millennia. Who has been in the drivers seat of this religious control ... men. So today (nowadays), it's basically the same follow the leader idea. This is the way it was always done ... just continue on down the same road. Today women have a dictated "place" in society, that historically was originally created by non-empathic people.
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
Old 16-04-2022, 06:57 PM
Master

I hope a little smile is welcome by everybody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZGZI4sIvU8
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-04-2022, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:
If my memory is correct, Buddha initially created an order of all-male monks but eventually established a second but equal order of female monks.
I understand that full ordination of women is an ongoing issue in certain Buddhist lineages.

Supposedly the Buddha initially ordained only men, but later was persuaded to establish a fourfold sangha of monks, nuns, laymen and laywomen. However, additional rules were later imposed on nuns, keeping them subordinate to monks.

Full ordination of women was possible in the Mahayana lineage, such as Chinese Buddhism and those areas where Chinese Buddhism spread. Full ordination was not possible in Theravada Buddhism and Tibetan Buddhism. In recent decades many female Theravada and Tibetan Buddhists have taken full ordination from Mahayana officiants, but some conservative Buddhists consider these ordinations to be invalid.

All of which is a bit ironic for a philosophy which considers the physical body to be just an illusory and temporary arising in form.

Peace
Old 16-04-2022, 08:16 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Could you elaborate further on the "Sky God belief systems" being patriarchal ?

The major religions are not created by man but in fact created by two specific beings and they are very cleverly setup!

Two of the head Overlords (Archons or whatever we want to call them) who i call En.ki, Lucifer or Yaldaboath for the most part and his son Marduk/Belias aka Satan are two extreme narcissists! One is covertly narcissistic (En.ki) while the latter is overtly narcissistic!

They are Sky God belief systems because these major belief systems require following, praise and worship! I argue that if a being or deity is asking for, requiring, demanding or even giving instructions how to do this (worship) then they do not have your best interest in mind..

I've repeated myself so many times over this topic and at the cost of once again repeating the same thing when a person worships a deity or otherwise they are giving they're own personal power away! Therefore in plain language En.ki and Marduk (As well as Ereshkigal) are getting tremendous amounts of energy in this way via they're worshippers and followers here on earth numbered in the billions..

Worship is based on fear and used by the dark forces to keep people in groups and to create more separation here (to ensure polarity stays intact)!
All the major religions if we really study them are all quite different but also have similarities. They are all waiting for a "savior" or "God" to return which is a key point. Through our rigid beliefs we help keep the grid that surrounds our planet in place! Our most rigid beliefs are held in a thick cloud which essentially is the earths human mass consciousness. This "grid" keeps the human soul group just mentioned inside and other star races "out" and from having them find they're way here. The two beings mentioned above are taking on the role of Source (The Monad) or All That Is to the people of earth..

They are patriarchal because as i just mention The Overlords (Archons) themselves are patriarchal and extreme narcissist! How do you manipulate, control and ultimately conquer a star race without using brute force or warfare? You introduce the newly would be conquered species to rigid belief systems and to technology just enough for the conquered species to hang themselves with they're own rope, to create they're own prison!

You promise certain things in the astral if they are loyal (heaven) and to ensure that they dont get out a line or "question" anything you make up terms like "blaspheme" and keep them in a state of compliance and fear (worshipping)! This type of manipulation used here on earth is very sobering to say the least and is "extreme"! This is why i say deep down at its core religion is evil. The only way humanity can break this spell is to look at religion as a huge disinfo campaign with alot truths mixed in (which obviously is what attracts people to them) and to keep more fluid beliefs! All the rest of it is very clever manipulation steering humanity towards prophecy and the return of the Gods!

Prophecy does not come from Source or All That Is, no religious prophecies come from interdimensionals (ET's)! It is my conviction that eventually at some point in the future all religions will be one and this most likely will be around the time of The Singularity..

The Singularity is not just "near" as Kurzweil puts in his books but its slowly creeping up on us all. We are in the middle stages of the machine era or technological kingdom and The Singularity once fully implemented is the end phase.. If we look at the world situation today and all the "insanity" in general we can easily see that we (humanity) are being groomed and they are preparing us for The Singularity.. From the lockdowns, to social distancing, to the xx, the metaverse, and narcissism at large we as a species are heading towards the point of no return ie The Singularity is a fact and "will" happen! Now we have a situation with Russia and this is all to keep us in a state of fear and uncertainty..

Before i end this here i brought this up because it relates to the bigger picture and religion is just a very small part of it. Some are obviously more patriarchal than the other and thus the suppression of women in those parts of the world! This is not our home, the spirited humans ie us and this is why there will "never" be peace here! It is because this "construct" is setup a certain way and everything i mentioned here is a part of that.. The "New World Or.der" is just a no other name for the same thing which is The Singularity and there are things in the world such a "global warming" and other things used by the Elite to justify these "steps" as being necessary to fully implement certain smaller agendas and in the case of global warming, population control!

All roads lead to The Singularity!
Old 16-04-2022, 11:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
The major religions are not created by man but in fact created by two specific beings and they are very cleverly setup!

Just to keep this short ... there are no "evil beings" in the context that religion has provided. What you are dealing with in this is a picture that was created, again for control sake, to give an explanation for the existence of evil in the world. It's a made up story with which the controllers could easily show "they had no connection to."

The ancients did not understand the brain or brain malfunctions (for example - no empathy), they did not have brain scan machines, and so making up stories to cover topics like "antisocial personality disorder" and the "Dark Triad" was easy for them. The fact that the common people just followed along made things even easier for the controllers and their stories.

There's a book you should read called THE SCIENCE OF EVIL - on Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty by Simon Baron-Cohen. The bottom line is that "evil" is a bio-mechanical brain malfunction. Regarding what we call the "spiritual world" ... the presence of these negative personalities here are simply dead ex-humans who refuse to leave (cross over, or whatever you want to call it), because they think they're going to hell on the other side.

Just to make this a little more confusing, there's a video you need to look at by Dr James Fallon. Just because a person is a sociopath or narcissist, doesn't mean they are going to be "evil." I've known people who were both, and they were not "evil" ... maybe a little bumpy here and there, but not "evil." I'm not going to tell you what this vid is about ... just watch it ... I think it's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqn6Z_Iss0
Dr Lee Smolin
Old 17-04-2022, 01:04 AM
Ghaleon

Justin Case you'll have to excuse my frankness but im a layman and i also get straight to the point! You and i are of different thinking and have two completely different conclusions based on what im assuming that you made as well, a number of factors.

There is so much proof to back up what i am saying regarding religion but if you really feel strongly about it i will kindly debate you!

When you talk about evil and it being equated to the brain you are talking about this topic on a scientific 3-D level while im talking and addressing the metaphysical aspect of it. The brain has nothing to do with lack of empathy at all!

The lack of compassion and empathy has everything to do with the artificial soul and souls taht do not originate from here ie evil malevolent souls taking on a body here on earth within particular bloodlines.. On a quantum level it has to do with energy and on a subquantum level it has to do with polarity and the extremes of it therein.

There is no "made up' story or "narrative" being played out and it really not that confusing at all. We humans have a problem with complicating things for absolutely no reason and this post of yours is no exception. I have certainly done it in the past so dont think im being anything other than genuine.

We humans have evil inside us its true because it is a projection of what is on the outside world. If we didnt then we wouldnt be able to see it. We are good hearted spiritual beings however and wouldnt even dream of doing something "evil" but we know its still inside because the one who created humanity before and after the deluge inserted they're dna. The "evil" in the world has very little to do with what you are saying and has everything to do with the archons, plain and simple! Evil does not come from humans at all but in fact created by En.ki/Yaldaboath and this the bottom line! He himself is a mix and is the ultimate representation of duality.

We are cut off from the spiritual realm and is essentially what we call dark matter & dark energy of which we cant perceive, all that exists. Your right about ghost as they have for whatever reason not "moved on" but mostly is because they have some sort of "attachment" to this world be it another person (soul) or material. I never claimed that the psychopaths, sociopaths and extreme narcissist of the world are inherently evil but we cant be naive because some of them are. These categories of people lack compassion (understanding) and empathy completely and our history has shown that these artificial souls and or souls that come from elsewhere are the worst "criminals" in the history of our planet..

Its easy for them to do what they do (the most horrific crimes) and think nothing of it because again they lack compassion and empathy and yes some of them wouldn't even consider that hurting, torturing or killing another human being is evil.. They are empty vessels so to speak!

I haven't looked at that video but i'll certainly check it out. If it holds any relevance to the bigger scheme of things that would be great. In order to better understand our current situation here on earth regarding the et's and who and what is keeping our souls trapped here on a mass consciousness level!
Old 17-04-2022, 05:24 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Abrahamic Religions are based on their 'Holy Books' written by Scribes who were raised in Male Dominated Societies, hence their holy books are then used to enforce sexism & discrimination.
Yup, this exactly.
Old 17-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I hope a little smile is welcome by everybody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZGZI4sIvU8

You just made a very strong case for inequality. LOL