Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-04-2022, 12:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, I would say ..it certainly could have been a human prompted. But it also could have been an actual Angel.
Either way it was a servant of the Almighty in any form...my sound opinion.
We can't be sure it wasn't a discarnate individual - and folk will believe whatever takes their fancy but for me it's much more likely to be a concerned, considerate incarnate individual who cares about people's safety and welfare.

It's possible, though, the driver was inspired by the woman's actual guardian angel into doing what he did. As you say, Miss H, whatever the actual reason was the driver was serving the great spirit by acting as he did.

blessings
Old 12-04-2022, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil

EXCERPT

I noticed from my notes that preceeding several memorable llife events, an elderly person would smile and nod at me.
Has anyone notice something similar? If it is a spiritual matter, how would you classify them: guides, angels etc?

One of my classics is my car was heading straight off a mountain road cliff. Just as the car was to go over, something turned the car 90 degrees which had the car back on the road. What happened? Maybe an Angel?

I have had other experiences.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-04-2022, 06:00 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
One of my classics is my car was heading straight off a mountain road cliff. Just as the car was to go over, something turned the car 90 degrees which had the car back on the road. What happened? Maybe an Angel?

I have had other experiences.
I recall a dream I had that was similar to your experience. I was driving with my dad, the accelerator got struck and we went off heading straight tiwards a gas tank. My dad said we're going to die and then suddenly the car was lifted up and placed on the gently back on the side of the road.

Did you a have sense afterwards of why your life was spared? Your experience would definitely classify as an angel who directly intervened with a significant outcome. However, in my examples, the action only signaled an event in hindsight. Same with another occasion, I was alone in a room and I heard a loud clap. Later, I learned my mom had an medical emergency at that time.
Old 12-04-2022, 08:24 PM
Master
Some might say why I was 'spared' might be Spirit might think I might have other things to do with my life. Some say that Spirit likes me. Some might claim Spirit foresees a horrible death for me in the future...... who knows, I don't.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Administrator
Yes they can take on human form to relay messages.
My guide stood right in front of me, and told me his name.
When i used to go to the Healing Sanctuary I Saw many guides talking to people.
The medium who ran the group ,His guide was called Zulas he came through the medium As a tall well built African warrior he was huge. he spoke to a couple he spoke in his own tongue.
so they couldn't understand him.
so he looked straight at me and I understood every word he said.
When it was over the medium came to speak to me.
He said go and tell them what Zulas had said they really need to hear it. so I did and they both started crying. Zulas had given them a message full of hope.
So yes Guides can take on Human form

Namaste
Old 12-04-2022, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes they can take on human form to relay messages.
My guide stood right in front of me, and told me his name.
When i used to go to the Healing Sanctuary I Saw many guides talking to people.
Wow, cool story!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Master
Fascinating to read about different tongues Native Spirit, ive researched this happening years ago with the Holy Spirit.

I'd just like to say here about Angels/Guides/Higher Knowledge fixing things, or breaking them as in my case.

I have been on a journey here recently, many battles ive been in recently doing God's work - and in these recent times I needed help to keep me mobile - so besides the times when I could have hurt myself falling off the bike, and lowered to the floor, dragged through a flood on the bike 'to show me' they are there, shears falling to my slippers, allowed to see this in slow motion, then detouring - and there was our small conservatory door lock causing trouble when the heat was on battle wise.

I had replaced this door lock mechanism, brand new - but something wasn't right - I could have got locked out when in my garden for 5 having a skinny cig with my coffee, so it needed attention, and 2 days into this problem suddenly got fixed, and the car door lock - I wrote about it on here, then as I wrote about it, suddenly it didn't work again lol - then the day after it did and still does - like I say battles have been intense, needed full focus on things in hand, so thank you my Angels xx, as in Higher Self/Guides/Angels - My Angels... We are a team, doing God's work.

And my computer 6 months ago, 10 years old spent money on it fixing it, new ram etc, but it was slow booting up after sleep, and not efficient, and silly things kept going wrong with it, I mean it just didn't make any sense things that kept going wrong - and it pushed me into using my new laptop that was there only for zoom meetings.

And so many times the last few months, when speed and efficiency was needed at crucial moments, I would say thank you my Angels - this laptop is so much better, so yes they can fix things...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account
As so often we're down to the meaning of words - what's a guide and what's an angel?

Those who watch over us and sometimes intercede on our behalf I call 'helpers'. It's a catch-all word for anyone seeking to support us but I don't automatically refer to them as 'guides' or 'angels' because for me those specific entities are more spiritually advanced and have very different roles.

Of course you do realise I'm a down-to-earth, feet-of-clay Taurean,
don't you?
Old 20-04-2022, 08:25 AM
Pathfinder

Angel1

I believe that our Guides can appear in human form if they want to.

About 20 years ago, I was waiting for a bus at a busy bus stop. A middle-aged white lady was standing close by on my left. Not sure when she arrived. At some point, I began talking about my life and goings on in the world--various topics. She would ask a few questions, and we talked for several minutes (I had missed my bus, so it was a long wait). I spoke with such passion that day; I sometimes do.

From the moment I first laid eyes on her, I felt there was something odd about this woman:

1) She was inappropriately dressed for the weather. It was mid to late fall, and she wore no jacket or sweater.

2) Her face--the skin texture--looked like that of a China or porcelain doll. Her makeup was vivid, way overdone. And I kept thinking that "She looks like a doll. It's cold; why doesn't she at least have a sweater on? She looks like she's straight out of a 1900s magazine. Does anyone else notice this?" (And yes, I realized later that she heard everything I was thinking)

Then at the end of our conversation, she said, "Did anyone ever tell you that you'd make a great motivational speaker?" Stunned, I basically replied, "Actually, a few people have said I'd make a good motivational speaker! I would like to do motivational speaking with my brother."

It began to snow. It was a surreal moment, because it was snowing, and she stood there underdressed and smiling. I seriously began to wonder if she was my spirit guide.

Soon after answering her question, I saw my bus approaching, but it was still a block away. She said it was nice talking to me then said goodbye. I saw her walk away and head slowly up the sidewalk. I turned for a few seconds to check on my bus then I turned back to watch the lady, but she was already gone. And that was weird. She had half a block to go and at her slow pace, I didn't feel she could have reached the corner that quickly. Maybe she did then turned the corner. My instincts tell me that she was my guide and was, trying to steer me toward a career option I'd be good at.

I remember that encounter fondly, because I really needed an intervention.
Old 20-04-2022, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account
As I wrote earlier, so often we're down to the meaning of words - what's a guide and what's an angel? Or a helper, the word I frequently use when other words are inappropriate.