Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 11-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Guide
One of my happiest moments - watching my daughters and niece sitting on the grass talking about their favorite parts of a movie. I had taken them to see The Three Amigos the day before. One would say I liked the .... and the 3 of them would roll on the ground laughing, then another would say her favorite part and they would laugh some more. They spent an hour talking and laughing about that movie. I think I will find it and watch it again tonight.

When I was a kid I had a lot of fun with my cousins, riding horses, hiking, camping, telling stories around the campfire, making up games.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:24 PM
Master
Some of my happier moments...

-Laughing really hard at some funny thought or memory with my mother, just being with my late mother was pure happiness and bliss just knowing she was around...
-Visiting my parents' hometown as a kid, lots of good and happy memories there with family and relatives
-Falling in love, feeling or having a special connection with someone and being in a loving and harmonious relationship (I was really blessed with my relationships, never had fights even though I didn't end up with any of them and have remained single)
-Receiving (and writing) letters and greeting cards, gifts too and little notes/messages (it's really the thought that makes me happy)
-I remember getting a lovely bead bracelet from a coworker who went on a vacation in Thailand, and coworkers writing really sweet notes with their gifts for Christmas
-Exchanging emails/chat messages with people I met here on SF over the years
-Remembering random memories out of the blue that make me smile and appreciate those times and people in the past
-Dreams that make me want to go back to sleep and stay in the dream (dreams of a special connection with someone in the dream who is usually a stranger, someone I do not know or have seen in real life but in the dream seemed very real)

♥♥
Old 18-07-2022, 08:30 AM
Ascender
I'm such a lil lover at heart. So anytime that I have ever felt love, that feeling in that moment well it really fills me up and takes me somewhere. To share that in so many ways, shapes and forms. Be it platonic, unconditional, conditional, romantic it's these very moments and memories that I believe we really hold on to and take with us when we return back home to spirit.

Enjoyed reading everyone's comments, thanks for sharing
Old 22-07-2022, 02:10 PM
Master
Happiest moments were when I was a runner. I'd put my running shoes on, put my walkman (I know I'm ancient) buds in my ears and just go. When my son was younger, he'd ride his bike along my spouse and I while we ran. Then I started running in 5K races and that was a blast, winning a few medals.

But alas, I severely broke my ankle ripping up vertically through the bone while slipping on ice when walking my dog. Hardware (metal plate) had to be screwed into my ankle. Since then I stopped running as the pavement pounding was too hard on my bad ankle. But I recently got a treadmill and can gently speed walk, so I feel like I'm getting some of those old endorphins going in my brain again.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Ascender
Honestly my most happiest moments were the moments that I was happy because of nature in a mindful way for example experiencing the rain against your your body when you're going through the most hardest time in your life and you just lay in the grass well there's a storm passing directly above you in the rain just pounds down on you it feels so good and a painful way but so mindful of the feelings of nature against your skin there's nothing else like it.

Another moment that was similar to this was when I was at my mom's house and I was sitting out on the front porch and I just felt all these memories bubble up in me as visions and I recalled them and I felt happy . At the same time the weather was perfect the Sun was shining it was maybe 70°. The sun was going to go down in about 1 hour and the way it felt on my skin just felt so perfect combined with the happy memories that I was recalling.
Old 17-08-2022, 03:39 AM
traceyacey12

Oh this is such a nice thread. Hope BigJohn is ok.

As for happy moments, I guess I have many but one would be my first time using a pendulum and discovering that a kid I used to teach middle-school math to went on to go to highly coveted high school and was attending college as a math major. I had no idea I had made such a huge difference in this kid's life. Of course, this pendulum situation could be delusion but it was spinning really fast at the time and all that so I believed it. Plus I forgot the kid's last name so I had no way of verifying but maybe one day I'll know the truth, who knows lol
Old 11-12-2022, 11:37 PM
Ascender

The joy of booking a holiday
Exploring when I am travelling
Visiting a world famous landmark for the first time ever
Sorting out a night out
Getting money unexpectedly
Old 15-12-2022, 07:15 AM
Master

My happiest moment of recent times and perhaps ever has been the birth of my son, who is 7 now. I was picking up all the magical wonderful and totally loving
Mysterious vibs just before he was born. I remember one evening just after a scan looking out at the Grey light of the Galway evening here in Ireland descending down
over the ancient stony landscape and being enraptured outside of time with pure happiness and mystery. I started to daydream about the Druids and ancient wise men etc.
..very magical indeed.
I'm hoping one day that he might become a doctor but as long as he is happy I won't be imposing that ambition on him at all. Woww he is a wise little fella. They say kids with older parents
often are wiser not sure if it's true. A gentle little soul, he is a pure blessing to me. :) and his Mother.

(Here is a little spontaneous verse i wrote for my son this morning, remembering his imminent arrival lool)

Ah the landscape is blue grey
And the Sea is not far away
And the light of your unborn soul
sings in the little silver pools
nestled amongst the timeless stones
dishevelled farmers stray after wandering
cows
I wonder then who is more ancient
is it ourselves or the world.

Ps. He is appearing in his first Christmas Play tonight, wonder will he take after his old father for the acting ! lol

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 15-12-2022 at 09:18 AM.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Master

Joe, that's a very beautiful post.
And such a lovely tribute to your son. I hope you have all these "moments" written down for him for later on in life for him.

The gift of a child is the greatest gift of all .
Treasure every precious moment with him because they grow up so fast.

Ahh bless him. Hope he does well in his Christmas concert and you will be so proud , like my son was at his little boys nativity this week.... Please let us know how he "did" ...
Old 15-12-2022, 01:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Ahh bless him. Hope he does well in his Christmas concert and you will be so proud , like my son was at his little boys nativity this week.... Please let us know how he "did" ...

Awww thanks a million, you know you're right time is always moving, and it's nice to celebrate nice things. Time flies as they say. Thank you for your kind comments and i'll keep you posted on all the young actors. :) bless.

__________________________________________________ _________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge