Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 07-06-2023, 09:32 PM
Knower
Book1 Need help with art!!!!

Hello ppl of SF!!! I’m learning how to draw from Skillshare and the instructor has told us to grab a cube or square object and draw it from different angles. I’m trying to draw an empty tea box that’s below eye level and it’s tilting forward towards the viewer. Here is a picture:

https://imgur.com/a/d3QvWGT

How would u draw this??? Can any artists here show me an example? Also if you could draw the box in a perfect shape and not distorted like the image above I would really appreciate it.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Old 08-06-2023, 02:29 PM
Master

Hi Ray, I’ve drawn the box for you but it is under a new thread i this section called drawing a box.

The first two didn’t work but finally got it right on third try.

Make sure your diagonal lines on both sides of the box are at the same angle as indicated by my dotted lines. If you don’t get this right then the whole drawing will look wrong.

Hope this helps.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:17 AM
Knower
Hello ppl of SF. So I just drew a book in 3 pt perspective and it’s based on the image below

https://imgur.com/a/e1Y6pPX

This is the book that i drew but it seems sort of off. The book is tilted, but it’s not enough so u can see the right side of the book(based on the image above). Did I draw this correctly?
https://imgur.com/a/ad0yAR6

Last edited by ray=out : 23-06-2023 at 12:21 PM.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Knower
Someone who understands perspective pls help me :(((((((((((((((((
Old 25-06-2023, 10:01 AM
Master
It's a bit too long. Make it somewhat shorter and then I think you got it right.
Slightly alter the angle of that bottom line. As it is now it goes down too far on the right. So it should be less angled.

Also, you drew the line in the bottom right corner straight down. Look at the book. It's not straight down but angled. Doing that too helps, and then erase the bit of pages you still see in your drawing on the right. You only see the cover in the photo. And do draw lines of pages of the bottom of the book.

It's not that difficult, just look and draw.
Old 28-06-2023, 07:31 PM
Knower
Hello, i asked an online friend on instagram and he said i got the perspective correct. That’s all i needed to know :)))
Old 28-06-2023, 10:48 PM
Master
I'll remember to not help out next time. Would've been nice to have my time and input respected.
Old 29-06-2023, 11:15 AM
Master

Ray. I think FairyC has a very good point.

But at the same time I must say that you didn’t state simply and clearly what it was that you actually wanted. All you needed to say was:

IS THE PERSPECTIVE CORRECT.

But because you didn’t, it left us feeling that you wanted input about the drawing, which we gave to you.

Perhaps next time you need help you could try and be more simple and precise.
Old 03-07-2023, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
IS THE PERSPECTIVE CORRECT.

But because you didn’t, it left us feeling that you wanted input about the drawing, which we gave to you.
He literally asked, "Did I draw this correctly?"
And he didn't.
And still no reaction whatsoever. I consider that rude.
But as I said, learnt my lesson.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:25 AM
Master

Yes I have to agree.

Perhaps he’s learnt something important as well.