Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-03-2022, 11:49 PM
Newbie ;)

The Art of Portal Travel

Hello dear All ❤️

We had an extremely awesome class about Portal Travel on Imzaia World, part of which I will share with you all here. *Deleted*
Much love, Amy

"Having said that, beloveds, I connect this piece of information with what I have shared before to explain to you that what we are about to practice together will open up for you the ability to not merely bi-locate, as Da Zyona San has introduced you to already, but to actually physically travel from one location to another location, that which you have described as portalic travel.

This technique that we will discuss uses the symphony of hono’lyn’vah or white space, to which you have also been introduced recently, as a subcurrent through which to enter Da Merkabaya Da, or in other words, translated into English: Flowing through the Love of the Merkabah.

You, when practicing this, will eventually if not instantly gain the ability or reawaken the ability to use the metaphysical realm, in order to transport yourself from one physical point to another physical point, initially on Earth in space, and, with practice, in time on Earth. In other words, through the spacial fields and the temporal fields.

And this, beloved Creator, is simpler than you think. Of course, it is! However, as I have indicated previously, the key is in the feeling. You must – must – go beyond the limitations of everything that stops you from feeling the true flow between the inner and outer realities, between the expression and the experience. Any sense of disharmony, unbalance between expression and experience that is not acknowledged and, therefore, not harmonized, will stop you from successfully applying this Da Merkabaya Da technique.

And when I say, “any sense,” I mean any sense, literally. Any sense that is out of balance, any sense that is not finely attuned, like the instrument that it is, to only express and experience the active ingredients of San will pull you into the perspective of sahvok, the mental perspective, and all of the states – fear, one of them; anxiety another; emotional states as well, on both sides of the spectrum – all of the states that will make it impossible, or at least appear impossible, for you to practice this successfully.

Therefore, as I said at the beginning of this class, beloved Creator, it is vital that you not only revisit these previous pieces of information that have recently been shared, but familiarize yourself with them to such an extent that you technically could easily forget where they ever came from because they are so native to the self, they have become such a part of you that there is no longer a reference to the idea of an external expression that ever gave you this information. Not to say that I and the others would disappear from your reality field, but the balance would be restored, in other words. You would believe – and must believe – with the same intensity and furious certainty that lives within Ascended Life that the exercise that you are about to undertake is, indeed, possible to begin with.

And as such, everything, beloved, everything that came before must now be let go, and everything that comes after must be released. Take place within the now and place yourself on the seat of love, Da.

Invoking the Triangle

Now, similar to the information shared by Da Zyona San, we are going to begin with the invocation of a triangle.

Now, for those of you that are comfortable with that, you can work with the triangle invoked between your hands and your heart – if that is the situation in which you find yourself while practicing this; in other words, active – but should you find the opportunity, then this particular exercise is best practiced by attempting to invoke this triangle not between your hands and heart but around you. In other words, if you are sitting on a chair or on a floor, we are going to invoke a point in front of us, which can be a few meters ahead of you, and we are going to invoke two points at equal distance from the other point behind us, placing ourselves in the middle, the center of that triangle.

I could say a great many things about these points. I could offer you a great many detail about them, but that is not for today. That detail will come with Da Pah Ekara San, with Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San, with Da Zyona o Da Isis San, and others.

But for now, the point that is in front of you that you have just invoked, I want you to invite the energy of the turtle in that point. And we are going to invite not merely the energy of the turtle itself but three stages of it. In that one point in front of you, invoke the baby turtle; invoke the ancient wise turtle, and invoke the turtle at the zenith of its life in between those two states.

As you allow that to happen, even while that is still happening, place your attention on the two points that you have invoked behind yourself. In one of them invite the energy of the whale. In the other, invite the energy of the dolphin – the consciousness of the dolphin, the consciousness of the whale, the consciousness of the turtle – and for all three invoke the baby dolphin, the baby whale, the baby turtle; the wise and ancient dolphin, the wise and ancient whale, and the wise and ancient turtle; and the dolphin at the zenith, the height of its expression, at the center of its life, and the whale at the zenith and the height and center of its life, and the turtle at the height and the zenith and the center of its life.

As you are doing this and as you are allowing this to happen, you will begin to become aware of the fact that this triangle that we invoked, in fact, is resting on a spherical disc. And through the invocation of the three states of consciousness that we have just invoked, this disc has started spinning slowly, making it so that the point that is in front of you is beginning to move to the right. And behind you, the others are coming up, moving to the front and behind you. And the sphere and the triangle are now spinning.

For those of you that are well practiced at this, as this begins to happen, you will observe the invocation of many fractal triangles that begin to appear outside of this spherical environment, this spinning spherical environment that you now find yourself in. Continue to breathe as this happens.

And as this continues to happen, become aware of a point above you, again at an equal distance to the other points, generating a pyramid. The top point of this pyramid is at an infinite range and manifests the awareness of the creator self.

While this continues to unfold, I invite you to invoke an opposite pyramid, starting with the base, the base which begins to form on the same disc that continues to spin. A new base of three points forms, already spinning, already active, moving in the opposite direction, the left, at the same speed of the turtle, whale, and dolphin pyramid.

And as you become aware of these three new points that are spinning in the opposite direction, you notice that these points are filled and placed there by the consciousness of the dog or the wolf, the cat or the lion, and the horse.

Once again, invoke this consciousness of these three beings stronger and stronger in your sphere. Allow them to take place in the three versions of themselves: the baby horse, the baby wolf, the baby lion; the ancient and wise horse, the ancient and wise wolf, the ancient and wise lion. And in between those states their zenith moments at the height of their expression, the wolf, the lion, the horse, spinning to the left, while the pyramid of the whale, the turtle, and the dolphin continues to spin to the right, faster as it goes.

And you notice that below you, a new point at equal distance to these other points gets created. Once again, this is the awareness of the creator self.

Manifesting the Merkabah Body

Allow now these two spheres, these two triangles, these two pyramids to take their positions in the manifestation of the Merkabah body.

Become comfortable with this state and allow the pyramids to continue spinning. As you begin to lose your focus on the spinning of these pyramids because they begin to speed up and become a blur, place your focus now on the sphere that is around this Merkabah that you have created. Observe the surface; report back to your Akene what you see, what you witness, and allow that central point of the self, that Akene, to wake up.

As the spinning continues in a blur, and as you forget the difference, the separation between yourself, the dog, the cat, the wolf, the lion, the horse, the turtle, the whale, and the dolphin, as all of this becomes one consciousness, observe the circle. Observe how the circle contains the sphere. Observe how it contains the sphere.

And as you breathe, allow the central point that is the Akene to become bigger, to widen, to widen. And as this happens, be slightly aware of the fact that these six other points, including the two points of the creator self, are doing the same. They are widening and becoming spheres in their own right.

And as the Akene grows, allow the outer sphere to shrink. Allow the Merkabah to shrink, and when you are ready, allow the sphere of the Akene and its wall to connect with the wall of the shrinking outer sphere.

And as that happens, beloved creator, you enter the Merkaia network. This sphere, infinite now in its boundlessness, is connected to the entire Merkabaian field, and you become aware that you sit surrounded by the spheres of the Flower of Life.

Stay seated in that for a moment and begin to zoom out your perspective, keeping the sphere that you are in at the heart. Zoom out your perspective, and observe what connects these spheres. Observe the network, which represents itself throughout the physical realm and the metaphysical realm, known here in the physical as the mycelium network; known in the metaphysical as the Merkaian network, the Flower of Life grid; and known in the akeneic as the Tree of Life."

-- Da Solarys San
Old 07-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I see that many of you have connected to this post. If you have been practicing, I would love to hear about your experiences.

Of course also if you have any questions I would love to hear from you.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Master
Yep portal and to do with spiritual it isastral travel I've had a few out of body experiences I know that myself I know how to leave my body now slowly but I'm getting there but I've got a loan how to get back there sometimes but some of the dreams I've had how I don't know but I got back my body I don't know but I did but I'm learning but the portal the Valence there rellims is 10 to the spiritual ISM and how to get them back I'm a lot now The Pogues I took my time because my dyslexia but I'm more my god and angels will help me long as I say thank you and please what I do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-12-2022, 04:24 AM
Master

There has been a quickening of timelines shifting lately (for me) I've felt myself pass through 3 or so portals in one week... maybe that's why I feel dizzy hahaha
Old 12-12-2022, 04:26 AM
Master

What are the actual benefits of bi location anyway?

Spirit has been drawing my attention to is but I don't feel much desire to experience it right now.