Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 20-10-2021, 02:58 AM
Guide

Smile Bird Watching

Are there any birders here? I have been wanting to get into birding and bought a used book about bird species in Europe. I don't have any friends who are interested in this hobby though.
Old 10-11-2021, 12:36 AM
Seeker

I love watching the blue jays and chicadees every morning, i also feed a crow which i just love how beautiful they are �� I love birds!
Old 17-01-2022, 01:53 AM
Bambo

I love birds........ One time we had a nest in our yard and the baby birds sat on my finger,it was nice being able to hold them.... Sad they dont stay friendly long........
Old 08-03-2023, 10:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker
I started birding by putting up bird feeders in my yard.

Then I bought a kids birding book. It helped me identify popular birds easier than an adult birding book at first.

Then, I signed up for nature walks with an expert birder at my local wildlife area.

I hope this helps.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:29 AM
Master
Not much of a 'birder', I don't go looking for specific birds when I'm in nature. But I did grew up with it, learning the names, looks and sounds of all the bird species in my country.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:15 PM
Knower

I am interested in birds, but would not consider myself a birdie just yet. It is just when I happen to notice a new one or am on vacation.

But a fun tool is an app from the Audubon Society. I think it is called Audubon. It shows you birds for every region, and also has recordings you can listen to of the various calls they make, and female, male, young calls too for each species!
Old 17-05-2023, 03:58 AM
Dude111

I love watching Birds!!!!!!!

I love birds...........