Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Glorymist

Exclamation The Bitter Divide

I was laying in bed last night / early this morning - - couldn
Old 19-10-2006, 07:49 PM
~Jay~

??? We have all moved on from what happened on the board recently Glorymist. The words "fan" and "flames" spring to mind here, tbh......
Old 19-10-2006, 08:09 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
??? We have all moved on from what happened on the board recently Glorymist. The words "fan" and "flames" spring to mind here, tbh......

Hi Jaycee,

That is not strictly true. It has just gone somewhat underground. But I will say no more.
Old 20-10-2006, 12:08 AM
BLAIR2BE

Color

great post,

i have noted this "war" on some accasions. it is a spiritual war, it is a war on the mind, it has been called a silent war, an information war. it is not by accident that the world moves in this way. this has been a purposeful goal of some, for a very long time. with division comes power, but not power for the masses; power for the few that wish to enslave and control the masses.

none of us are imune to the "weapons" of this war. all of us in the developed world have been bombarded from birth by the silent weapons. through division, we have hate and we have fear.

not the blood red hate that comes to mind; a quieter hate, further back in the mind. a hate of the darkness in the world, a hate of personal injustice, a hate that whispers into our heart that we are a victim, that we are treated unfairly, that others are getting what we really deserve; a hate of self. some know of this hate, thus they can "work on it"; deconstruct that dark program in the recesses of the mind. some will never know that this particular brand of hate exists; though they will suffer from its affect, thus they are either willing or blind soldiers of the war. as we can all surley see manifest in the world.

the fear is not the fear we think of. it is not: "oh my god, im getting robbed", or fear of heights. this fear is also a quieter , hiding fear, a fear that doesnt present itself as fear. those that have not recognized this fear, live by it; are under its control. this fear whispers into our hearts that we are weak, we are unsure, we are lost, we are unworthy. but these negatives are not audible, they are not in the front of the mind. these negatives are hidden away, unrecognizable. some know of this fear, thus they can unroot it, deconstruct this dark program buried in the heart. many do not know this particular brand of fear exists. they are willing or blind soldiers of the war.

i understand if one does not want to re hash the drama of several days ago. i believe the point of this goes beyond any personal experience here at the forum. i think one should read these posts from a different perspective.

bright and glorious love and positivity to you all:>)
Old 20-10-2006, 12:09 AM
Glorymist

I totally agree, Jaycee. That is why I clearly put in this entry - - this is bigger and beyond this forum board. This is what is happening in the world. It has very little to do with what happened between two people - - but much more to do with each individual perspective.

Can you acknowledge that ??

Can you accept that ??

Can you look beyond this board - - and see what is happening ??

And what part you or I or anyone else is playing in it ??

Each and every individual either contributes or contaminates. Not against anyone - - but into the entire perspective of Life.

Please - - consider. That's all I ask. This is not concerning my stance for or against anyone or anything. But this IS going on right now. If you cannot see it - - then simply dismiss. There is no accusation or judgment here.

Thank you.
Old 20-10-2006, 02:01 AM
kundalini

Hi all, there will be an annoucement shortly regarding the 'wars' spreading throughout this forum. As the announcement will be of a peaceful nature, I must close this thread or comments may perpetuate the situation.

Thank you all for reading,

Kundalini.
Closed Thread