Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-03-2021, 08:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You wrote "You will know the evil religions by their works, deeds and hates." If you notice, Jesus taught exactly the opposite.

i know it is fun to argue with SS him but you've gone too far here... what jesus said on the matter could certainly be viewed to cut both ways. That is, those who are good you will know from their good fruits, and those who are evil you will know from their bad fruits.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom63376
What is your view of the Story of Creation? Do you see it as literally true or figurative and symbolic?
OUR HUSBAND : Neville Goddard – 2nd Feb 1968
Probably one of the most misunderstood verses in the Bible is recorded in the 3rd chapter of Genesis, the 16th verse:

“The Lord said to the woman, ‘I will greatly multiply your sorrow and in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you.”

In this fabulous world of ours, many accept this statement literally and believe that the children spoken of here come from the womb of woman and the male is the husband and ruler; however in the 54th chapter of Isaiah, you are told:

“Your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name.”

Humanity (male and female) is God’s emanation – yet his wife – ‘til the sleep of death is past.

Regardless of your sex you are the woman the Lord spoke to in this 3rd chapter of Genesis. Your children are not those brought forth from the womb of woman, but from your imagination. Your husband (the Lord of hosts) will sire every idea you fall in love with, no matter how horrible it may be. And being protean, God has the power to play every part and assume every shape in the world.

Let us take a vivid example. When Hitler and his Third Reich came into power, unnumbered happily married women who loved their husbands and children fell in love with the concept of a superior race – a Germanic race who would enslave humanity. And as the idea caught fire in their minds, these women had an affair with Hitler in their dreams.

It was not the person, Hitler, that they had union with, but the state he personified – just as you, if you are completely honest with yourself, have fallen in love with an idea (a state) and met its personification in soft Beulah’s night and had an affair. Then in the morning you have looked at your husband and experienced pain, for not understanding the mystery of Christ, you thought you had an affair with a person. But the man involved could have been playing cards, getting drunk, or sound asleep in his own bed and be completely oblivious to you as a person.

He was merely the personification of a state which you accepted and yielded to in soft Beulah’s night, but by that act you multiplied and replenished the earth with the same idea, the same state.

It is impossible to kill an idea, for the moment an idea is accepted, it is conceived, and the earth replenished. You cannot kill a state by cutting off the occupant’s head, shooting [him], or putting the man in prison. The occupant may depart, but the state remains for anyone to fall in love with. These are false gods, which will multiply your pain and cause you to go through literal hell as you bring forth these ideas as your children.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:05 AM
AbodhiSky

the whole eve sinned first and she was made from the mans rib just shows me the writer was a male.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:32 AM
Master

This is Seth's take on the Garden of Eden story:
The Garden of Eden legend represents a distorted version of man’s awakening as a physical creature. He becomes fully operational in his physical body, and while awake can only sense the dream body that had earlier been so real to him. He now encounters his experience from within a body that must be fed, clothed, protected from the elements – a body that is subject to gravity and to earth’s laws. He must use physical muscles to walk from place to place. He sees himself suddenly, in a leap of comprehension, as existing for the first time not only apart from the environment, but apart from all of earth’s other creatures. ...

http://al-worldview.blogspot.com/2016/11/session-899.html
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke55
OUR HUSBAND :
“The Lord said to the woman, ‘I will greatly multiply your sorrow and in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you.”

Did you realize that was an opinion of a Yahwist?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-04-2021, 12:24 PM
Administrator
Please cut down on the use of quotes as they take up too much space

Namaste
Old 02-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
There are various versions of what I wrote, circulating. Some versions re in more detail then others. An example of what some have concluded can be found here.....

This would have been a decent answer if I had asked about the documentary hypothesis, but that is not what I asked you.

It would be great if you would read my question again and then give answering it another shot.

As for me I have to get ready for Shabbat and the end of Pesach so I won't be checking in for the next day or so.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
As we have discussed before, sin[ning] is just 'missing the point'.
As noted before, there are some 20 different words for sin in the Tanakh, the Hebrew bible.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:28 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom63376
What is your view of the Story of Creation? Do you see it as literally true or figurative and symbolic?

the story could be something else besides figurative or symbolic. it could be primitive minds trying to represent something beyond their understanding and intelligence in simple elements. like say the rib thing. imagine if an advanced race of beings was messing around with the dna of the great apes and made a humanlike offspring through experimenting. a male. then instead of starting from scratch to make a mate, they took some of the dna from the male and made a female, like the story that eve was made from adam's "rib" simple minds relating things in ways they can comprehend.

who made the dna's of all creatures, who designed that work of genius in the first place? a far greater intelligence than the ones who experiment on it and with it.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
the story could be something else besides figurative or symbolic. it could be primitive minds trying to represent something beyond their understanding and intelligence in simple elements. like say the rib thing. imagine if an advanced race of beings was messing around with the dna of the great apes and made a humanlike offspring through experimenting. a male. then instead of starting from scratch to make a mate, they took some of the dna from the male and made a female, like the story that eve was made from adam's "rib" simple minds relating things in ways they can comprehend.

who made the dna's of all creatures, who designed that work of genius in the first place? a far greater intelligence than the ones who experiment on it and with it.

Or what about the words from spiritual beings, that the Almighty Christ entity creates whole blank souls, of a dual kind, of two equal portions/halves, one half male & one half female.... ie:-blank, "meaning" without an identity, because they havn't been separated and infused with the combined DNA of two conceiving persons.

When the foetus is brought into existence within the womb of the body of flesh, which is connected to a female spiritual Soul'self, via the silver cord. One half of the blank whole soul, separates from the other half of the blank whole soul, effectively creating two seperate halves male & female.
Though now, in the "instant" that the feotus was brought into existence, & that the blank wholesoul becomes two seperate entities, one half has been instantly connected to the newly created feotus, and the other half remains blank without an identity & remains unwittingly in waiting, for it's time to be drawn upon & connected a foetus, of which also gives that second half it's own individual identity.

And so in the near future after the first half is joined/connected to a body of flesh, the same will happen to the other equal half, and the two halves are from that moment on, forever "Soulmates".

And so, i am led to believe that the symbolic explanation of a rib being removed from Adam to create Eve, was simply the two of them, who were once without an identity &
were joined at the side & and each an equal part of a previously blank whole sole, effectively having been seperated.

So not a rib removed, no, just simply the two blank equal halves, "blank :-ie without an identity".
once formed as a a blank whole soul & then separated. One could say that before they were separated, they were the image of the ying/yang symbol.

The original information that becomes the bible & the likes of it, is embellished, and so the story of Adam being put to sleep and one of his ribs being removed was invented...come on, how long was he in pain for after that operation, one month, two months maybe three etc, and without meds. That is not a loving way to be treated by the all loving all MERCIFUL creator christ entity, in order to create a partner for Adam.

We, spiritual mankind "Soul beings" are sentient beings, and the great apes are simply a part of the Earths eco system. they are animals, and the animals keep the whole eco system functioning perfectly. And without the animals, insects and organisms etc, the Earth would not produce the fruits & vegetables, that the real Almighty Christ entity..(god if you like)...deemed as nourishment for our flesh bodies.