Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-04-2021, 08:47 PM
Administrator
Hope everything goes well tomorrow for the funeral,
Remember she is always with you and she is Happy and at peace now
when you go back to the spiritulist church you will get a message from her.

Namaste
Old 19-04-2021, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Thank you everybody my mum was an angel everybody loved her where I live one of the kindest beautifulest person you'd wish to meet
Then x the amount of times she's very at the funeral home with somebody to hold their hand because they lost their wife or husband or Mum and Dad or child she will go there and hold her hand and support them that's kind of person my mum was
And I'm just like in some ways say hello to everybody giving my time of year I do
But tomorrow will be a hard day for me and the family but got to say goodbye properly now but it could be hard because of covert structions quiet Knight instructions covid-19 restrictions where only 30 can attend only us kids priority first but I'm pleased to say we can be in first before anybody else and I'm pleased I got the kiss her on a forehead in a funeral home they let me spend time with her which I appreciate I will appreciate it till my dying day I will

Thinking about you all Jo on this difficult and painful day
Old 19-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Master
Thank you you everyone 1c did get a good send off just a pretty quiet night in Rose equivet night in Rose have a structure numbers I did but a list of people that was there they get to say goodbye to her

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-04-2021, 10:22 PM
Legrand

I love ypu Dream Jo, even if I don't know you
Old 20-04-2021, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Thank you you everyone 1c did get a good send off just a pretty quiet night in Rose equivet night in Rose have a structure numbers I did but a list of people that was there they get to say goodbye to her

So glad everything went well Jo and you were able to say your goodbyes ( until you meet again ).
Old 24-04-2021, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So glad everything went well Jo and you were able to say your goodbyes ( until you meet again ).

Thank you you I'm pleased I got to say goodbye to her and pleased I could say in a chapel of rest as well I'm being able to touch your hand I kiss on the forehead meant a lot of me I know some people is 25 to touch a dead body I kiss a dead body but then my mum I was not scared the Dead one scary later goes to another young person they didn't scare me to see her it's 11 it is the Living you want to be afraid of the Dead and she is so l is is spot on about it is

Old 24-04-2021, 07:04 PM
Elfin

Thinking of you Jo with love.
And I too have seen angel wings on the wall...
Lots of love X
Old 24-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Thinking of you Jo with love.
And I too have seen angel wings on the wall...
Lots of love X
Thank you you my mum was sprucely gifted to she was she'll spiritually gifted so she was in the dementia she was psychic a times and she's supposed the staff at care home she was in in-house put myself a x with my psychic powers I don't know how I'm supposed to be gifted for long time I'm spoke church saying I've got a mom's from Cleveleys today when you go there are getting confirm and Gifted I've even seen spirit in the funeral home and my dad was in going past but saying spirit more clear as dear when I say my mum the first time and a chapel of rest I saw a play was dear I saw a clear as here but heard nothing because I do not want to scare my sister or my niece or the man from the funeral home but I got a feeling 8 is good too I've got a fail and it is gifted to the spirit
Even when I have passed the fuel on even when I walk past the fuel or the other day I sourced for it I sourced through it all again NZ I did I've even seen spirit in a graveyard but I'd mention to certain paper they think I'm a crazy luckiest person but I'm I'm not I'm not
I was born with a gift and I'm going to try not to use it and we'll try and learn to use it I am I was going to do the classes at church last year ear but covid-19 stall at the road from me and all people like me it's Gifted it's about it easy hopefully next year ear are there after I might learn a lot more on mediumship and close violence clairvoyance I know I've just spoke to me MI5 had spirit spoke to me if your moles funerals pointing out to me things 1 things which one me 1 things but told me one thing spirit told me what will happen to me which hopefully is a nice thing I hope but I'm not going to say nothing I'm saying nothing that happens

Old 27-04-2021, 06:18 PM
Master
Well I I have got her Ashes nobody got to do on my last wish for my mum I have carried every wish she asked for to the level I hope