Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-04-2021, 02:15 PM
Legrand

If Anandamaya Ma was still alive I would take the next plane to go see her just to feel NORMAL in her presence.
Old 25-04-2021, 02:23 PM
Legrand

Telling stories,

A shaman woman who helped me when my Kundalini started, wanted to go see Sai Baba, he his not Ma Ananda Moyi. Yet two weeks latter she received a letter by mail from Sai Baba telling her she did not need to travel to see him.

I really do not know how Sai Baba did this, he did not have her address or her Name. Normally he did not even know she existed.

She showed me that letter she received that she keeps preciously.
Old 25-04-2021, 07:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Big John

thanks for sharing. i believe we live many lives and tapping into that is a key

i found going into trance and recalling previous life experiences. these memories were very emotional and of survival. fighting and or trying to stay alive. the emotions would consume me and my mind would become silent and i would become overwhelmed in joy. so i spent every day for hours exploring this. until one day the silence and joy just stayed and never went away.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 25-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Master
Nice experiences.

Thanks for sharing.

I think everybody has probably experience the silence........ Just imagine how it was in the womb? And then we were born. As small children, we could look in the clouds and get messages (scrying) but being no one was around to help us keep 'these gifts', I suspect they 'disappeared, one by one.

As a kid, I learned to walk across creek sand. The other kids in school could not learn. They 'sunk'. As I look back, on those events and others, the key was quieting the mind.

Who was it in your family that invented things..... was it your Father or Grandfather? I suspect they made advancements when they quieted their mind.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Master
QUOTE 112 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Telling stories,

I really do not know how Sai Baba did this, he did not have her address or her Name. Normally he did not even know she existed.

She showed me that letter she received that she keeps preciously.

I too do not know Sai Baba but your post reminded me of three stories about Sai Baba.

I have a now-deceased Sri Lankan friend who was the son of Sri Lanka's ambassador to India and personally met Sai Baba. I asked him if Sai Baba really materialized objects out of thin air. My friend looked at me incredulously and responded that, of course, Sai Baba materializes objects. He had seen that personally and added that "Everyone knows that".

The second story is equally interesting. When I was in Abidjan (Cote D'Ivoire) airport, I met a westerner whose son had a t-shirt with a big picture of Sai Baba. We struck up a conversation. He told me that he was a devotee of Sai Baba's and that his son had an incurable disease. (I believe that the disease was leukemia, but I don't recall that with certainty.) From their home in the United States, the family prayed to Sai Baba for help. The father stated that, when the family entered their home chapel to Sai Baba on one auspicious morning, there was vibhuti (sacred ash that Sai Baba materializes) all over the floor with footprints at various points. They considered that to be a sign from Sai Baba. They applied the ash to their son's body and, according to them, the son was healed to the shock of the doctors. While faith can be a major factor in the healing process, the presence of the vibhuti in their home is quite intriguing.

Many years ago, I was introduced to a young Jewish fellow in NYC who met Sai Baba personally and had a spontaneous healing. This fellow had traveled to Jerusalem with friends and, for some reason, they went to India aferwards where he "happened" to meet Sai Baba. Sai Baba addressed the group and told them that he would meet with them privately one-by-one as one of them had a serious disease. He then proceeded to meet with each person individually after which he invited them to stay at the ashram for as long as they wanted. The Jewish fellow mentioned above then spoke out to say that Sai Baba had forgotten to meet with him to which Sai Baba apologized publicly. The fellow then went in to meet privately with Sai Baba at which point Sai Baba said that he hadn't forgotten him at all. He just didn't want to draw attention to him since he was the one with the incurable disease. The fellow told me that Sai Baba then materialized a vial of liquid out of thin air (as he reportedly does quite frequently) and told the fellow to drop his drawers as he annointed his genital organs with the oil. (Afterwards, I discovered that the fellow had contracted AIDS during the epidemic in NYC at that time.) All traces of the disease were gone from that point on.

Your mention of Sai Baba reminded me of those stories and I thought that I would share these memories.
Old 26-04-2021, 06:25 PM
Master
Sai Baba is well known for miraculously creating vibhuti.

........ I still have some.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Legrand

Thank you Still Waters,

I like stories
Old 26-05-2021, 04:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Going into deep samadhi, where you lose sense of time and space is great and is a deep silencing of the mind. Going into this every night for at least half an hour does wonders for one on the path of Truth. Coupled with being a good soul in everyday life, you begin to gain a deeper understanding karma, life and the Truth. Life is also a great teacher so we should respect life and learn the lessons it brings forth while shutting the mind up. Silencing the mind in waking life, we just feel within our being