Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 06-10-2020, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Possible Indigo???

So I am new to the spirituality realm of understanding. I am familiar with spirituality but not in the sense of "human" understanding. I usually don't look into things like this more than the surface but i just wanted to look into this type of community to see if there is any information that could help me with my journey to change the world. Yes i know that sounds cliché but I'm not trying to present something of myself other than a realistic portrayal. I'm kind of uneasy about sharing my experiences but i also know that if i don't I wont get any help. I was born as a Muslim. I was born and raised in Cleveland OH. i have believed in God since as early as my mind can start to form thoughts. I have always been certain of God's existence and the hand he has played in my life.

I have evolved due to many things happening in my life some more traumatic than others and now i have a mission. I will give a little back story on me because i have to be transparent if i expect to get truth in the answers that i receive.

The first thing i want to say is I don't think i am a super hero or anything. I feel like I have the power to change the world but I understand reality. I understand that people's mind conjure expectations of themselves that cant be attained. That is not what I am doing.

I was raised in a sheltered Islamic community. I saw Jinn when i was young and I would hallucinate lucid things while I was awake in bed that are still clearly remembered. I was oppressed from the day I can remember being on this earth. I cant remember any of my childhood memories before i was like 10 years old. I have flashes of memories but nothing is clear other than certain points that stick out for some reason.

I was physically and mentally abused since i can remember. I was a rebel also though so i would be defiant alot of times and endure the punishments that would ensue. I would seek refuge from God from the day i remember. I knew that the way i was being treated was wrong and I fought back many times.

i attended an Islamic school from the age i was old enough to attend school. It was an oppressive institution. I set fire to the establishment at the age of 11 in the middle of the night. I feel like i was under the influence of something unhuman when i did that. but it needed to be done so i have no regrets in the manner.

Fast forward 20 years now i am 34. I have a mission to change the narrative of Islam and I cant stop pursuing this cause. I was just looking up symptoms for what has been going on with me and An indigo child is the thing that describes what I'm going through the best.

I am starting to wonder if i am supposed to explore this or just stay in my lane and keep doing what i have been doing to contribute to positive change in this world.

I feel alone on a mountain top. I don't want to be taught by the wrong person so i am afraid to get advice from anyone so please tell me your thoughts on how to come to terms with things and what course i should take. as long as it is in the way of righteousness i am open to ANY suggestion and also as long as it doesn't have to do with contacting a Jinn to help me figure out the unseen.
Old 06-10-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-10-2020, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder

Sometimes, it helps to just take a breath and meditate on your chosen path and let things unfold on their own. Do research and read the posts of this forum on topics that interest you. They are very enlightening. That has helped me the most. Many doors will open for you if you will meditate on your chosen path. After awhile, an amazing thing will then happen, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." Then you will be ready to receive the information that will prepare you to do the best work for the greater good. Welcome to the Forum! Blessings.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:58 PM
Master
hi................................................ .................................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-11-2020, 09:38 AM
Elfin

Hello and welcome....
Old 04-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Experiencer
Hello MuneerGonsalves,

Salam alaikum...

It was nice getting to know a bit about you from what you have written above... So sorry to read about your experience of physical and mental abuse at a young age.

I like what MysticRose said above... I do hope you find people and posts here that might be of help to you in your journey!

Blessings to you,
serene

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 04-11-2020, 10:02 PM
Administrator
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste