Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 30-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Précis writing?

We are here, in mind-body-identity. Any experience we have is cognised through this apparatus. Thus, what we call stillness or emptiness is ego calibration, since subject & object remain.

So, we do not fight the ego. We simply align it with silence. Once our form is full with hues of the love essence ... lower mind rests. We are in fullness of the divine essence. Emptiness is an intermediate step of cleansing the shell we occupy, to allow bliss to manifest within, as a permanent embodiment of our being. Nothing else remains.

No not precise that wasn’t what I was asking.

More I’m aware at times you see more through your prose and reading through it, it doesn’t always calibrate with my way of processing.

What remains at the point of emptiness aware that is of ego?

When a process is complete and nothing of it remains in you, that emptiness simply means in myself, the clarity of my wholeness is at the forefront of my experience.

If that’s bliss for you that’s wonderful.

Fit me it’s more like ‘union’ peace, joy of being, expansion of creation, open deeper, seeing more, feeling more alive. Balanced being. Where is ego in all this awareness I feel?
Old 30-09-2020, 06:08 AM
Master
@ JustBe ... In my view, all intermediate steps of expansiveness and joy and interconnectedness are propelled from separate identity. The identity may become subtle, almost imperceptible, but it remains.

As long as we feel a sense of lack, we are incomplete.

As long as we are not in the ‘higher state’ in an unbroken continuum, we are incomplete.

In a samadhi state alone, mind-body drops away, the ego drops away. We be to become with all, one. There is then no mechanism available to exit that state simply because there remains no doer, no this vs that. Yet, somehow, we exit the samadhi too. It is impermanent. I believe permanent samadhi is possible ... as in scriptures.

What we tend to call the ego dropping away is simply minimising the identity and allowing Universal consciousness to operate in this form. As long as we consider the impulses of identity, no matter how subtle, to be but a conduit for Gods energy to flow through us, we may say for practical purposes that the ego has receded, for the duration of time our awareness is held effortlessly steady in divine resonation.

I don’t know how it is with you but in my case, the flame flickers.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:35 AM
Master
Quote:
@ JustBe ... In my view, all intermediate steps of expansiveness and joy and interconnectedness are propelled from separate identity. The identity may become subtle, almost imperceptible, but it remains.

As long as we feel a sense of lack, we are incomplete.

As long as we are not in the ‘higher state’ in an unbroken continuum, we are incomplete.

In a samadhi state alone, mind-body drops away, the ego drops away. We be to become with all, one. There is then no mechanism available to exit that state simply because there remains no doer, no this vs that. Yet, somehow, we exit the samadhi too. It is impermanent. I believe permanent samadhi is possible ... as in scriptures.

What we tend to call the ego dropping away is simply minimising the identity and allowing Universal consciousness to operate in this form. As long as we consider the impulses of identity, no matter how subtle, to be but a conduit for Gods energy to flow through us, we may say for practical purposes that the ego has receded, for the duration of time our awareness is held effortlessly steady in divine resonation.

I don’t know how it is with you but in my case, the flame flickers.

Thanks for elaborating.
I see what your saying now.

My flame flickers no matter what processors are occurring.
I don’t sense lack even moving through whatever is moving through me.

If anything I feel complete regardless.

I’ve felt lack and incompleteness for most of my journey, but now I don’t. Re entering streams of consciousness feels like it’s ‘not about me’
Old 30-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Master
@ JustBe ... by lack, we mean limitation. Not feeling lack is contentment preceded by surrender, acceptance.
Old 30-09-2020, 11:33 AM
Master
Quote:
@ JustBe ... by lack, we mean limitation. Not feeling lack is contentment preceded by surrender, acceptance.

Ok I don’t feel limitation if anything expansion ongoing. Very contented. What about you?
Old 30-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Master
@ JustBe ... On a moment to moment basis ... Contented yes, expansive yes, tranquil yes, blissful yes but definitely there is limitation in all aspects - awareness, wisdom, love, will / creativity, power ... so although there is acceptance, it comes with recognition of these limitations.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
@ JustBe ... On a moment to moment basis ... Contented yes, expansive yes, tranquil yes, blissful yes but definitely there is limitation in all aspects - awareness, wisdom, love, will / creativity, power ... so although there is acceptance, it comes with recognition of these limitations.

So what are the limitations ?
Old 01-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
Limitations:

the biggest limitation is interim awareness. tendency to go to lowest Tamas level of stupor. then dormant reflex responses prevail. these are based on conditioned past.

it is easy to see that love enablement is partial. hence incomplete.

fears related to mind body identity surface. we find it is not so easy to flick them away.

given a sudden crisis, we give vent to rage (may cool down quickly but it did manifest!)

trust of divine unfoldment is not total. analytical/ lower mind interferes

awareness is partial and that too intermittent, knowledge/ wisdom is at infant level.

limitation of expansiveness remains. the oneness experience is not brought about at will.

this is not to say that progress has not been made. but yes, limitations of all sorts surround us.

Old 02-10-2020, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Limitations:

the biggest limitation is interim awareness. tendency to go to lowest Tamas level of stupor. then dormant reflex responses prevail. these are based on conditioned past.

it is easy to see that love enablement is partial. hence incomplete.

fears related to mind body identity surface. we find it is not so easy to flick them away.

given a sudden crisis, we give vent to rage (may cool down quickly but it did manifest!)

trust of divine unfoldment is not total. analytical/ lower mind interferes

awareness is partial and that too intermittent, knowledge/ wisdom is at infant level.

limitation of expansiveness remains. the oneness experience is not brought about at will.

this is not to say that progress has not been made. but yes, limitations of all sorts surround us.

But where are you in all this is what I was asking?

You speak of we. I know the greater limitations of others and also through my own previously in process.

I don’t relate to these limitations now.

I do deal with others but that’s easier with my own awareness and being not contained.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:07 AM
Master
So others in masks
Saying words, spitting forth
I listen, observe and suddenly
Of course
I realize those spats
Coming out of their mouth
Cannot infiltrate me
Because suddenly in fact
They have to catch their words
Their fire burning strong