Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-09-2020, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Alien ghosts?

Has anybody ever encountered alien ghosts? If alien ghosts exist, can they be contacted on a ouija board?
Old 02-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundae
Has anybody ever encountered alien ghosts? If alien ghosts exist, can they be contacted on a ouija board?

Anything living outside of our dimension/world could be seen as alien but an 'alien ghost' - if any such thing exists - could no more be 'contacted', (communicated with) than any other ghost can. You may communicate with spirit individuals but ghosts ain't spirits and spirits ain't ghosts.

As for ouija boards well you might 'pick up' all manner of discarnates but how would you be able to trust what it said even if it promised faithfully it was from another planet, universe etc?
Old 08-09-2020, 05:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the feedback! All points taken and added to consideration! I may use a spirit box or some form of technology in my quest to communicate with the alien ghosts. Perhaps I shall create a USB port which will enable a spirit box to connect to a lie detector. If any alien ghosts try to lie, I will catch them in the act! Plus I will also cross reference any information and look it up on Wikipedia or Google to make sure the alien ghosts are telling the truth. Nobody is perfect, not even alien ghosts, so I will forgive any petty mistakes or exaggeration if they end up contradicting themselves.
Liars are a problem in any society. If some alien ghosts are liars, who am I to really judge? After all, there are tons of liars in ordinary society. Why should we expect aliens, ghosts, or alien ghosts to be any different. Some will lie and some will tell the truth...
Old 11-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

ouija board this is something that sends the coldest of chills up and down my very soul.

They are sold as a "toy" but if you have a connection to energies that are from the realms I all "paranormal" then they so are NOT a toy to be take lightly. They are a tool of divination and in that need to be respected and at times feared.

I so would not go around calling in anything with a board from this world or any world. Its like science sending out signals to the Universe hoping for contact. We have no clue what that contact might well look like or think of us. Be careful.

Lynn
Old 11-09-2020, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
Anyone can experience being an alien ghost themselves.

I have done it.

But since you are on less dense dimension, is 100% impossible to do nothing to them, all you can do is watch.

You can't even hear nothing of nothing.

Is pointless to contact them from this phsycal matter dimension.

If you want to be on the same frecuency to them, you must have to do an OBE, and go to Locale 2