Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Experiencer
Physical Death Is the Final OBE

I'm an OBE Explorer.

I know that all we have an inmortal and amazing powerful Consciousness, that has an spiritual body that is plastic.

I don't fear physical death, because I have done so many OBE experiences that I know that we will continue to exist with our spiritual body.

And all the memories, beliefs, mindset, intelligence, logic, identity will go with you intact.

Physical Death is just the final OBE.

After that what to do, or where to go, or who will talk to you - I have no idea of that.

But what I know, is that is going to be the final OBE.

Everything else no idea
Old 26-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Master

Maybe you should use your skill to achieve something. Contact your inner source of knowledge and guidance, and ask what should you use your skill for.

PS: What does you signature refer to?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I'm an OBE Explorer.
I know that all we have an inmortal and amazing powerful Consciousness, that has an spiritual body that is plastic.
I don't fear physical death, because I have done so many OBE experiences that I know that we will continue to exist with our spiritual body....
Are you not minded to seek understanding?
Old 27-08-2020, 01:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I'm an OBE Explorer.

I have a suspicion that an OBE and an IBE are more or less the same thing, just two different states of mind/consciousness, different self created points of view. The same with physical death and physical life. We are in fact where we have been and will be for eternity, it is just a matter of what we are creating and focusing our attention on, and are aware of, in that eternal present moment.

Accordingly, once we decide to abandon the current ego view point, while all the memories, beliefs, mindset, intelligence, and logic would exist, and be accessible to consciousness. One will no longer be identifying themselves with it. Instead that old egoic limited vision of self will be more like a story of self that one once believed was really what they were. One of many such stories to experience, I expect infinitely many, but ????.
Old 27-08-2020, 10:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Maybe you should use your skill to achieve something. Contact your inner source of knowledge and guidance, and ask what should you use your skill for.

PS: What does you signature refer to?

Yes I need to be in contact with my spiritual mentor.

In one of my OBE's, I asked to know my past life, and then I started to see different images and a narrator voice were explainning to me all the details about it.

This was my mentor for sure.

I want to meet this being face to face in an OBE, and become best friends

I am always coachable, because I always have the desire to do better and grow
Old 27-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Are you not minded to seek understanding?

Here is my top questions:

1 - To know all of my past lives and the reason why I choosed them

2 - How a consciousness really is created,

3 - How the first consciousness really originated,

4 - How dimensions work, How many there are, How about multiverses (because In one OBE, something really weird happened into my bedroom)

5 - What's really the final "endgame" of an advanced consciousness?

6 - Why I did choose to have another physical life? Or I didn't choose at all?
Old 27-08-2020, 10:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I have a suspicion that an OBE and an IBE are more or less the same thing, just two different states of mind/consciousness, different self created points of view. The same with physical death and physical life. We are in fact where we have been and will be for eternity, it is just a matter of what we are creating and focusing our attention on, and are aware of, in that eternal present moment.

Accordingly, once we decide to abandon the current ego view point, while all the memories, beliefs, mindset, intelligence, and logic would exist, and be accessible to consciousness. One will no longer be identifying themselves with it. Instead that old egoic limited vision of self will be more like a story of self that one once believed was really what they were. One of many such stories to experience, I expect infinitely many, but ????.

I never heard of an "IBE", what's that?

This reminds me of Jurgen Ziewe, the multi dimensional man.

In one of his experiences, the opportunity of giving up his ego, to become pure consciousness was offered to him - but he didn't accepted it because of fear.
Old 27-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Master
If you expand your consciousness now you will find that we are not in our physical body, rather our physical body is within us. A person’s consciousness can grow and expand outward like a translucent orb and go beyond the physical body while we continue to function here on earth with a physical body.

What I am talking about is known as “a state of cosmic consciousness,” which I have experienced. There is a difference between a near death experience, and out-of-body experience, and a experience of cosmic consciousness. In the experience of cosmic consciousness you do not leave your physical body, rather your consciousness expands in all directions beyond your physical body; you just grow beyond it. You remain right here on Earth in and expanded state of consciousness.

In that experience our physical body is within us, the consciousness that we truly are. We may even experience that everything is happening within us, when we learn to see through the crystal clear transparency of our own consciousness and not just through our physical eyes. But even without the experience of cosmic consciousness we are not in our physical body, as our aura extends beyond our physical body. Our aura is our radiance.

This is why we can sense things and people when they enter a room, because our own presence extends beyond our physical body. I have been around highly developed spiritual people whose presence could fill and auditorium, and when they spoke from a stage thousands of people who were in that auditorium could feel them. We are not limited to our physical body even as we may perceive ourselves experiencing life through a physical body.

Explore the eternal moment of the continuous here and now and you just may find incredibly awesome things that have always been part of our lives.
Old 27-08-2020, 11:53 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I never heard of an "IBE", what's that?

This reminds me of Jurgen Ziewe, the multi dimensional man.

In one of his experiences, the opportunity of giving up his ego, to become pure consciousness was offered to him - but he didn't accepted it because of fear.
IBE is just a cute way of saying In Body Experience. Like the Starman said, we are not 'in our bodies', our bodies are in us. Whether in our brains, or more generally within our consciousness.

The body may be more or less a... 'perception viewpoint'. This is of course true even from the paradigm of material realism and basic biology. In that paradigm, the body we feel we are 'within', is actually a creation of the brain, and so that body is in the brain/mind, as is our perception of being within it. This is the same as with everything else in that paradigm. We create the world inside the brain and experience it there. In this paradigm, we are creating and living in a world within our heads, to represent an independent physical world that our senses are telling us about, that is outside of our heads.

However one can go beyond basic biology and conceive of a paradigm in which there is no independent physical world and instead there is consciousness and information. Now the brain and senses etc. become part of a viewpoint created within consciousness to provide a perception of self as separate from that 'everything else' which is also really just a creation within consciousness. All of it is created by consciousness, within consciousness, as a way to represent and experience that information. All of this allows for the 'dream' of the 'life' experience, in which one seems to live 'in' a body, and every thing else appears to be 'separate', but all of it is created within your consciousness. In this paradigm, one does not go out of the body or back into the body but only changes perception of viewpoint within consciousness, like one might do in a dream. When it comes down to it then, there really is no 'place' to go, as all places and all things are creations within ones own consciousness. OBE and IBE are taking place in the same place, ones own consciousness.

There is a kind of psychological dissociative disorder (Depersonalization-derealization disorder). Where one more or less loses the connection to the ego and most find it very disturbing. Yet, I suspect it may actually be closer to the 'reality' then not, so to speak.
Old 28-08-2020, 05:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Here is my top questions:
1 - To know all of my past lives and the reason why I choosed them
2 - How a consciousness really is created,
3 - How the first consciousness really originated,
4 - How dimensions work, How many there are, How about multiverses (because In one OBE, something really weird happened into my bedroom)
5 - What's really the final "endgame" of an advanced consciousness?
6 - Why I did choose to have another physical life? Or I didn't choose at all?
hmmm........