Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-08-2020, 02:46 PM
Master

Imagine a vast , well run and financed nursing home with innumerable wings. Every new arrival is placed in a wing where he won't get upset with any of the other patients in the same wing. Everything is smooth and gentle and reliable. All the food is your old favorites, all the nurses are kind and neutral, every discussion is carefully devoid of conflict, there's always faint elevator music in the background, magazines comes in one per week and on Saturday there's bingo where you can win small chocolate plates. And you get to stay there.... forever. If you want to. And that is the trick. No matter how badly wounded or emotionally hurt you were when you got there you WILL heal, and when you are healed your human nature will make you go mad with boredom to the point where you sign up for another lifetime because even a life of hurt starts looking better than traveling to the end of the universe while packed inside a sack of cotton balls.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Master

We go Home, we are already Home, but we just can't remember this. This is my humble opinion. Many NDEs talk about returning back Home and how their desire was to stay there forever, we can't even imagine what expects us, something beyond our wildest dreams.

This is my humble opinion.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:55 PM
Master
Iamthat, you Crushed it!
Old 23-08-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
To add to Iamthat..

My understanding is that we are all fragments of Source/Tao/God or what you feel comfortable using. I like to use Source.

We are spiritual beings inhabiting the bodies to experience this game we call life.
There are two main components that make our existence possible.
1. The body. Without it, we cannot experience the physical/material and emotional rollercoaster.
2. Spirit/soul/consciousness. Which is our true self.

Have you watched the movie Avatar? It is very much like that You have a consciousness that powers/drives/navigates the body through life.

Levels of consciousness.

The best way to describe this is to look at it like a martial arts rank/belt grade system.

We all start off as inanimate objects such as rocks and dirt. No awareness what so ever. We just exist. We spend many many lifetimes as a rock.
We finally get our chance at a promotion. We now are carnate as a single-cell organism.
Our third promotion is becoming plant life. (Slightly higher than the second level).
4th promotion is life as an insect.
5th promotion life as an animal
6th promotion life as a humanoid
(Based on the existence on Earth)

Within each promotion, they have their levels. More so with the humanoid level.
Within the humanoid sub-level, you have soul ages.
Infant, baby, young, mature and old souls.

Infant - The fragment, or essence, just cast out from the Source, is raw, without experience, and usually enmeshed in a struggle over physical survival on the unfamiliar earth plane. Thus the Infant Soul stage is one characterized by many fears. Often, there is a frightened, furtive, animal-like look in their eyes. Learning how to survive is the primary concern.

Baby - Since there is now a little experience on the earth, more sophistication and less fear are found in the individual, though the world is still experienced as a scary place. Survival has been worked out; this is a time to get civilized and be proud of it, a time of demonstrating you can do it right. As a small example of this, they would rarely defend their child to the school principal, but push to make the child act acceptably to the teachers and administration. Sometimes a Baby Soul will seek out - even again and again - discipline from the prison system as a way to civilize themselves.

Young - Having mastered the Infant and Baby Soul issues of survival, discipline and order, the essence is now looking to see how powerful it can become in the world. Independence and the ability to get what one wants out of life are the driving force of the Young Soul stage. Seizing what the physical plane has to offer, vying to gain positions of prominence, power and great wealth, causes this to become the most competitive period in the whole cycle of lifetimes. The most powerful places in the world - Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, Israel, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Canada and the United States - all express a strong Young Soul perceptivity.

Mature soul
- By the end of the Young Soul phase, an uneasiness arises that something is amiss. Thus begins the search of the Mature Soul period. One of the reasons Young Souls are able to direct so much energy towards success is that their inner lives are not calling for attention. Not so in the Mature period.

Old soul - Grasping this big picture, Old Souls then do their best to live by it and to not harm or judge others. They detach from the emotional intensities of the Mature Soul period and get more objective about the ups and downs of life. Having dozens of lifetimes in varieties of cultures and classes thoroughly blended into their essences, it is much more difficult for Old Souls to get embroiled in the right-and-wrong, us-and-them games people and countries both play. Seeing the whole picture in this way makes Old Souls calmer, more peaceful and centered.

We are here to experience and play this game of life to help us grow our true selves. Because after we pay back karmic debt and have learnt the 5 major lessons; Love, Compassion, Empathy, Gratitude and Forgiveness. Then what Iamthat had written. We will continue to run the rat wheel if we keep failing to learn them.
Eventually, we all return back to Source. We are just fragments experiencing our own personal versions of the game we call life.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Levels of consciousness.

The best way to describe this is to look at it like a martial arts rank/belt grade system.

We all start off as inanimate objects such as rocks and dirt. No awareness what so ever. We just exist. We spend many many lifetimes as a rock.
We finally get our chance at a promotion. We now are carnate as a single-cell organism.
Our third promotion is becoming plant life. (Slightly higher than the second level).
4th promotion is life as an insect.
5th promotion life as an animal
6th promotion life as a humanoid
(Based on the existence on Earth)

Within each promotion, they have their levels. More so with the humanoid level.
Within the humanoid sub-level, you have soul ages.
Infant, baby, young, mature and old souls....

Thanks. Some interesting ideas, to which I would add the following.

Another way of categorising these levels of consciousness is:
  1. Mineral kingdom
  2. Vegetable kingdom
  3. Animal kingdom
  4. Human kingdom
  5. Spiritual kingdom
Plus two higher kingdoms about which little information is available.

So the human kingdom is the 4th of 7, thus it is the middle kingdom. The significance of the human kingdom is that it serves as the intermediary between the three higher and the three lower.

As you say, within each level there are sub-levels. So within the mineral kingdom there are the basic rocks, metals, crystals etc. Perhaps the crystal level with its ability to radiate energies is the peak of the mineral kingdom.

And within the plant kingdom there are sub-levels, perhaps culminating with the flowers and their ability to radiate colour and fragrance.

And the animal kingdom (which broadly incorporates the insect world) has sub-levels. On the level of four-legged animals these vary from animal groups driven by the herd instinct to domesticated animals which (through close proximity to humans) are developing qualities such as loyalty and devotion, which they radiate. We are told that the doorway between the animal and human kingdoms is currently closed, but when it reopens then domestic animals will be the first to individualise in human form.

On the human level we again find sub-levels, as described by Heightend-Awareness. Those advanced souls on the spiritual path are preparing to make the move from the 4th human kingdom to the 5th spiritual kingdom. Again, we find the principle of radiation in these higher sub-levels, with such humans radiating spiritual energies and higher vibrations.

On a final note, we can consider the 6th kingdom as transmitting Divine Will and Purpose to the 5th kingdom of the Spiritual Hierarchy which guides the 4th kingdom of humanity through the principles of love and wisdom. The task of humanity is then to give intelligent expression to this Plan through the three lower kingdoms.

All of which is a long way from the original post, but when we consider the nature of death for a human being it helps to have a glimpse of the bigger picture.

Peace
Old 28-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Master
One thing I had done not so long ago did what I call "internal viewing" of myself. Not on a physical level, more so on a consciousness/spiritual level.

What I discovered was that I can shift between levels of consciousness in terms of soul age attributes. More so the top 3, being old, mature and young.
As I tend to blend between the three, not all the time, sometimes. I was thought that once anchored in one you are set. Not for me apparently. As I have a stronger connection to the old more than mature or young.

Has anyone else had an experience or knowledge of this?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-08-2020, 03:21 AM
Master
All of these stages are but projections of our own light; we live and have our being in what we project,
but we do have a choice to be the light. All the power that ever was or will be is here now, we are
already home. Before and after are reflections in time, they are part of the drama.

The drama here on Earth continues after we leave this Earth, but we can raise our vibration to a finer
more expansive frequency and be whole; be what we already are, have been and will always be,
beyond form and without the drama of young and old, plant or mineral, etc.

While most will travel that spiral staircase of consciousness, some may bypass many stages and go
straight to the full awareness of the light. We are all already complete, be it plant, animal, or clouds
up in the sky. We can never truly be separated from our source and the wholeness that we are.
In my opinion.

Peace
Old 29-08-2020, 03:37 AM
janielee

Beautiful, Starman.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Knower

What makes us think the hereafter will be any better than life here on Earth? If this is a base plane, why would the next one be all of a sudden heavenly? Upon crossing over, we might very well awaken to a realm where the malevolent far outnumber the benevolent, where peace and order are nonexistent, where our loved ones are absent from the scene, where as disincarnates we feel lost, lonely, disoriented, maybe even condemned.

Within the religious faith I was raised, we were taught the supposedly Bible-based doctrine of intermittent soul-sleep, with the wicked ultimately being annihilated via divine judgment. What if this isn't the case?

So many are contented in their belief that consciousness survives the physical state, as if all that matters is a continuation of sentience and spiritual longevity. What of quality of after life?

We enter into this world without any say as to our immediate surroundings and caretakers. It would not be surprising if the next one turned out to be no different.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
What makes us think the hereafter will be any better than life here on Earth? If this is a base plane, why would the next one be all of a sudden heavenly? Upon crossing over, we might very well awaken to a realm where the malevolent far outnumber the benevolent, where peace and order are nonexistent, where our loved ones are absent from the scene, where as disincarnates we feel lost, lonely, disoriented, maybe even condemned.

Within the religious faith I was raised, we were taught the supposedly Bible-based doctrine of intermittent soul-sleep, with the wicked ultimately being annihilated via divine judgment. What if this isn't the case?

So many are contented in their belief that consciousness survives the physical state, as if all that matters is a continuation of sentience and spiritual longevity. What of quality of after life?

We enter into this world without any say as to our immediate surroundings and caretakers. It would not be surprising if the next one turned out to be no different.
Some interesting points. Religion is a man-made construct used to control the masses (back in the day). Hinduism, Buddhism and possibly Shinto are of a spiritual natured religion. Anything else is far from it. I was brought up on roman catholicism several years ago woke up to how they came to be and ex-communicated myself.
We are spiritual beings experiencing a temporary life on a 3rd-4th density (level of consciousness) world in physical form to play with emotions and materilaism. We are all fragments of Source/God/Collective Consciousness having our own individual self-expression of it. Many would argue, But this life is the "illusion". Our true self is our soul/spirit/consciousness. So when our time comes all we are doing is stepping out of our vehicle(body) and walking home. Our soul/spirit is energy/frequency and vibration. It only transforms. When you look at life as an experience you see it as a game we play. So if it is a game we play then it isn't the real deal. Where we go after-life, is our true nature/life/exsistance. The higher our densities the closer to pure love we get. We are in a transtional phase with the earth moving towards 5th density. The last physical density that we can acheive and experience. Higher levels no longer require a physical body. In terms of loved ones being left behind we are all connected. Eventually we reunite. Time is a concept developed by man. Time is irrelavant anywhere other than earth and the "illusion" we call life.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.