Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 31-05-2020, 04:38 AM
Experiencer

Suggestions for treating eczema

Hi,

My teenage daughter is dealing with eczema yet again.
Do you have any suggestions for treating eczema?

Grace
Old 31-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Consider:
(extra) virgin olive oil (topically and with food, the oil o' live, connected with Jesus)
Zinc (e.g. milk,butter,lamb) (low zinc associated with loss of appetite, weak immune system, unresolved inflammation, mental health problems)
B-vitamins (whole grain, many B-vitamin deficiencies are associated with skin complaints, its the germseed that has potential for life that we strip out when we make white bread, white rice etc.)
Old 01-06-2020, 12:19 AM
ant

Au natural diet for starters.

Hemp seed oil.

Dandelion.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Also consider honey.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace222
Hi,

My teenage daughter is dealing with eczema yet again.
Do you have any suggestions for treating eczema?

Grace
Black soap helps with eczema and other skin conditions.

Make sure it is black soap.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
Maybe you can do some research on nigari (magnesium chloride). It's very inexpensive and can be used for many things including eczema according

to what i've read. It's quite known and used within alternative medecine.

If i can add something, skin disorders, i've read, are often caused by a psychological, emotional cause. And finding the cause can be helpful for healing.
Old 21-06-2020, 02:12 PM
hazada guess

When I was young, I was covered in Eczema, I used to slap a hydrocortisone cream on daily,lol.When I got to 16,it disappeared completely of its own accord.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:14 AM
Elfin

Thank you all for these suggestions. My adult son has suffered since being a toddler with this. Different doctors always tell him different things, as a result he has tried every cream and ointment available.. but has yet to find something that eases it more than others. A chef on TV said about using coconut oil, but I don't think my son has tried this yet. I will keep a note of the above advice and any other suggestions that may be posted.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Black soap helps with eczema and other skin conditions.

Make sure it is black soap.

Only if it contains Shea Butter, it is not recommended by Dermatologist unless it contains Shea.
There are many different types of Eczema which require different treatments and many types are caused by Allergies, finding the culprit will cure it completely.
I wouldn't recommend anything before the sufferer has discussied it with a Dermatologist and Black Soap on it's own is very harsh and will dry out the skin....
Old 12-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Thank you all for these suggestions. My adult son has suffered since being a toddler with this. Different doctors always tell him different things, as a result he has tried every cream and ointment available.. but has yet to find something that eases it more than others. A chef on TV said about using coconut oil, but I don't think my son has tried this yet. I will keep a note of the above advice and any other suggestions that may be posted.

Has he tried Dermol ?