Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
It depends on the person who tries it.

If someone has bad kundalini issues it could help remove them.

Some may feel intense silence, others energy moving within or around them or a combination of silence and energy.

Some may feel nothing at all.

The seeing will be different also. Most seeing is a local mind translation of the light, but as I am using it, it is a means of connecting, of helping.

I am not doing anything to anyone.

The end result is to help one drop issues and fears/obstructions and progress along the path. To improve the quality of ones life.

Here is an example of me working with a group yesterday.

Great! Pure intent accomplishes anything and everything without limitation.

I did try as you suggested bringing about intuitive attention in effortless focus for a few minutes. I feel the same with all energy zones within enlivened and aligned. This is a permanent state actually ever since the cool slow motion explosion within at the heart centre. So I transmitted love to you!

Unfoldings happen automatically and osmotically without any seeking on my part. I now just allow & accept although in early days I did resist ... once. In my experience this aspect of allowing is the fastest way to ascension. We relax and the Universe does it’s work!

Old 22-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Master

Hmmm ... at long last a close friend of mine experienced kundalini awakening in a similar vertical grid over front and back splitting form energetically into two halves ... just the way I had felt/feel (present tense better!). Strangely this does not seem to have been written about in texts

Just a filler for this thread providing first hand feedback about kundalini and chakras

Old 22-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Hmmm ... at long last a close friend of mine experienced kundalini awakening in a similar vertical grid over front and back splitting form energetically into two halves ... just the way I had felt/feel (present tense better!). Strangely this does not seem to have been written about in texts

Just a filler for this thread providing first hand feedback about kundalini and chakras

Hello Unseeking,

What do you mean by a similar vertical grid over front and back? Similar to what?

Enjoy!
Old 22-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Unseeking,

What do you mean by a similar vertical grid over front and back? Similar to what?

Enjoy!

Oh! I think I mentioned ... perhaps not clearly enough it seems ... similar to what I had cognised myself. There is a fine capillary like grid line from root to crown over front and then likewise at rear, geometrically splitting body into two halves energetically.

I have written about this earlier on this thread and now a friend of mine has felt likewise ... a few days back actually.

The cognition as such is in permanent continuation ... a dynamic stabilisation.

In my friends case there is much more than the kundalini ... http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=120

Old 22-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Awesome. How you managed to raise your kundalini? And what potentials you gained from it?

for Kundlani you have to do concentrate.
  • Focus On Your Breath
  • Reject Negativity.
  • Keep A Good Posture.
  • Access The Central Channel.
  • Use Visualization.
  • Activate Your Interests.
  • Cut Out Distractions

these things help you to awaken your kundalini

I've learned several hard-earned truths that I can impart. Kundalini is a profound energetic experience and it will trigger psychic abilities, spiritual evolution, and what is commonly called ENLIGHTENMENT.

This evolutionary process is controlled by the Higher Self. Regular spiritual practices will, of course, raise the bar considerably and cause a higher level of evolution.
Old 22-07-2019, 05:00 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Oh! I think I mentioned ... perhaps not clearly enough it seems ... similar to what I had cognised myself. There is a fine capillary like grid line from root to crown over front and then likewise at rear, geometrically splitting body into two halves energetically.

I have written about this earlier on this thread and now a friend of mine has felt likewise ... a few days back actually.

The cognition as such is in permanent continuation ... a dynamic stabilisation.

In my friends case there is much more than the kundalini ... http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=120

Hi Unseeking,

I have met a lot of people having this split, front and back, when I was on a Kundalini mailing list a bit more than 20 years ago when Internet was just starting, mostly in people who did Chinese martial arts or practicing the microcosmic orbit before kundalini took over.

In the Taoist system the Chi travels up naturally the spine and down the front. The Chi is normally stored in the lower Dan dien. At the center of gravity of the body, near the belly.

From experience, I would say that those two systems are overlapping each other, they are not the same as some seem to say.

To take an example, some try to say that the dan dien in Taoism is the same as the sexual chakra in kundalini. The dan dien is a cauldron where you store the Chi and mix the yin and yang aspect of it to fit the bodies need. You can even learn to move this ball of Chi in marial arts wherever your mind wants it to go. While chakras are vortex of energy, they are not storing places for it. And the mind of the operator is replaced in kundalini by the universal mind.

Usually when kundalini takes over, there is two much energy to store it in the body. The closed microscopic orbit is then blown open at crown level and at the lower chakra level to allow a vertical flow of energy going up or down.

Enjoy!
Old 22-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hi Unseeking,

I have met a lot of people having this split, front and back, when I was on a Kundalini mailing list a bit more than 20 years ago when Internet was just starting, mostly in people who did Chinese martial arts or practicing the microcosmic orbit before kundalini took over.

In the Taoist system the Chi travels up naturally the spine and down the front. The Chi is normally stored in the lower Dan dien. At the center of gravity of the body, near the belly.

From experience, I would say that those two systems are overlapping each other, they are not the same as some seem to say.

To take an example, some try to say that the dan dien in Taoism is the same as the sexual chakra in kundalini. The dan dien is a cauldron where you store the Chi and mix the yin and yang aspect of it to fit the bodies need. You can even learn to move this ball of Chi in marial arts wherever your mind wants it to go. While chakras are vortex of energy, they are not storing places for it. And the mind of the operator is replaced in kundalini by the universal mind.

Usually when kundalini takes over, there is two much energy to store it in the body. The closed microscopic orbit is then blown open at crown level and at the lower chakra level to allow a vertical flow of energy going up or down.

Enjoy!

I agree this is a vital difference, circulating energy in the microcosmic orbit versus consciousness shooting up through the crown with kundalini.

When the Yogis are in samadi they are in an ultimate experience, but they can't bring that experience into the body and have to continue to exit the body to enjoy it in samadi. The Taoist system embodies higher consciousness within the body, and ultimate consciousness is accessed in the flowing energy loop. I personally believe the microcosmic orbit powers the 3rd eye as well.

I have read that people experience 3rd eye activity during kundalini activation, but that it disappears again, like the power source is there momentarily but not stable or permanent cos it goes out through the crown.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraLara
for Kundlani you have to do concentrate.
  • Focus On Your Breath
  • Reject Negativity.
  • Keep A Good Posture.
  • Access The Central Channel.
  • Use Visualization.
  • Activate Your Interests.
  • Cut Out Distractions

these things help you to awaken your kundalini

I've learned several hard-earned truths that I can impart. Kundalini is a profound energetic experience and it will trigger psychic abilities, spiritual evolution, and what is commonly called ENLIGHTENMENT.

This evolutionary process is controlled by the Higher Self. Regular spiritual practices will, of course, raise the bar considerably and cause a higher level of evolution.

Working with kundalini is actually quite technical. It helps to have a deep understanding of the nature of prana, and the ten types of prana which function within the body (five pranas and five upa-pranas). It also helps to know which areas of the body are affected by which prana. Then there are the various different paths which kundalini shakti can take from the root chakra to the crown chakra. Then it helps to know the various types of pranayama which affect the various pranas. And these have to be combined with particular bandhas (or bodily locks) to direct the prana into different parts of the body.

Not surprisingly, it is recommended that people learn from a teacher rather than try to raise the kundalini without really knowing what they are doing.

Peace.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I agree this is a vital difference, circulating energy in the microcosmic orbit versus consciousness shooting up through the crown with kundalini.

When the Yogis are in samadi they are in an ultimate experience, but they can't bring that experience into the body and have to continue to exit the body to enjoy it in samadi. The Taoist system embodies higher consciousness within the body, and ultimate consciousness is accessed in the flowing energy loop. I personally believe the microcosmic orbit powers the 3rd eye as well.

I have read that people experience 3rd eye activity during kundalini activation, but that it disappears again, like the power source is there momentarily but not stable or permanent cos it goes out through the crown.

People use the term samadhi but there are different types of samadhi. The three best known types of samadhi are:
  1. Savikalpa Samadhi - during meditation, you transcend all mental activity. However, this is not yet a permanent state and the person has to return to ordinary consciousness.
  2. Nirvikalpa Samadhi is a higher state of awareness where the ego and samskaras have been dissolved and only Consciousness remains. Again, this samadhi is usually only experienced in meditation.
  3. Sahaja Samadhi is where the inner silence is maintained along with normal daily activities. It is being able to maintain the experience of Nirvakalpa Samadhi at all times.

So samadhi can be brought into the bodily state as part of everyday life.

Peace
Old 23-07-2019, 03:37 AM
Master

I wouldn’t know about different belief systems but do know the felt experience. Let’s just say, the energy rose first from root to crown seamlessly and through an orifice in the crown into space ... after two such engagements, descent of energy into form into the heart centre balancing male & female energies within.

Next, a rise of energy to top ( head region) wherein a cosmic egg split ... one dividing itself into two resulting in a cool slow motion endless explosion at the heart centre ... which resulted in a permanent enlivening and intertwining of root to crown as a living rod of energy ... unabating.

The closest correlation is Igor Kufafev’s video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYZ64RgjRo