Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 04-07-2019, 05:49 PM
Master
Pareidolia: Mee-sa Likin' dis word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
...or it does, until we can see beyond it and not get stuck in the mere perceptual recognition of how things just appear to be...either individually or collectively.

It is a journey of unfolding...from the more gross levels to the more subtle ones.

For example, I was brought back to this thread, by guthrio posting on a thread I made in the Buddhist forum about how perception is related to experience in the context of moral development.

Now, many on here may perceive each thread on this forum to be a separate and distinct topic in and of itself...I see each of these "threads" to be interwoven into a Divine tapestry of my own understanding which is only limited by my perception.

Not many will be able to see that all my replies and responses are merely a continuation of philosophical thought and argument going from one thread to another...and in such a way, I can also see the discrepancies made by many posters in regards to all these concepts.

Please allow me to share that thread here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=129929

We choose to see only what suits our agendas at the egotistical level really...and even though such things like wars, ebola, starvation etc, is going on...spare a thought for the weed growing through a crack in the pavement, or the ant pushing a bubble of water uphill like Sisyphus without the surface tension of that bubble breaking due to perpetual motion:

It is also natural for those who can't believe to decry "fraud" and to seek a 'rational explanation' to satisfy their mental ego - believing in the power of the "Almighty Photoshop" as a placating explanation (excuse) as to why certain things just "cannot be so".

While, for those who can see the pareidolia in a cloud that is shaped like a teddy bear, others may say "be that as it may...I still welcome it as a gift from an intelligent designer of the universe".

Shivani Devi,

Thanks for sharing our perspectives in this awesome thread.

I never knew there was such a word as pareidolia, but, assuming my Gungan alter-ego for a moment, "Mee-sa likin' dis word"!

Why? Because it perfectly describes the capability of the All to do (but more importantly) to experience BEING this:

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This often leads to people assigning human characteristics to objects.

How do you think we are even able to "name", "see" and even EXPERIENCE "patterns in a random stimulus", if it were not for just one of the treasures we share as infinitely-gifted progeny of the Infinite Essence?

....except that for the Infinite Essence that each of US simultaneously is, the phenomenon is, to use your perfect phrase, the experiential equivalent of a "photoshopped" SELFIE whereby the Infinite Essence actually knows Itself as every random perspective!

Every perspective (including us discussing this on Spiritual Forums) is an "ALMIGHTY SELFIE", experienced BY the Infinite Essence, as Itself.

A "random" case in point from one of those infinite perspectives (mine), the "selfie" described above is a pareidolia called "A ant pushing a water droplet". However, looking more closely (by enlarging the picture), it is concurrently perceivable as the turquoise-hued building whose image is reverse-refracted by the light passing through the phenomenon called "water droplet" being pushed by the Infinite Essence called "ant", selflessly doing its duty to service its hive-mates who will eventually share the precious liquid treasure brought by its effort.....as experienced by a seemingly infinitesimal "portion" of a larger event,....AND experienced as creation with its viruses and bacteria....mosquitoes and machete crazed fanatics....nature and all it's destruction. How do we see God everywhere considering all that!?

As ONE event, missing nothing, including everything and everyone; whose unfathomable dimensions recede from view in infinite regress! That's how.

"Be that as it may", some say?

HOW COOL IS THAT?

Reference: https://www.google.com/search?q=pare...hrome&ie=UTF-8
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 04-07-2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Shivani Devi,

Thanks for sharing our perspectives in this awesome thread.

I never knew there was such a word as pareidolia, but, assuming my Gungan alter-ego for a moment, "Mee-sa likin' dis word"!

Why? Because it perfectly describes the capability of the All to do (but more importantly) to experience BEING this:

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This often leads to people assigning human characteristics to objects.

How do you think we are even able to "name", "see" and even EXPERIENCE "patterns in a random stimulus", if it were not for just one of the treasures we share as infinitely-gifted progeny of the Infinite Essence?

....except that for the Infinite Essence that each of US simultaneously is, the phenomenon is, to use your perfect phrase, the experiential equivalent of a "photoshopped" SELFIE whereby the Infinite Essence actually knows Itself as every random perspective!

Every perspective (including us discussing this on Spiritual Forums) is an "ALMIGHTY SELFIE", experienced BY the Infinite Essence, as Itself.

A "random" case in point from one of those infinite perspectives (mine), the "selfie" described above is a pareidolia called "A ant pushing a water droplet". However, looking more closely (by enlarging the picture), it is concurrently perceivable as the turquoise-hued building whose image is reverse-refracted by the light passing through the phenomenon called "water droplet" being pushed by the Infinite Essence called "ant", selflessly doing its duty to service its hive-mates who will eventually share the precious liquid treasure brought by its effort.....as experienced by a seemingly infinitesimal "portion" of a larger event,....AND experienced as creation with its viruses and bacteria....mosquitoes and machete crazed fanatics....nature and all it's destruction. How do we see God everywhere considering all that!?

As ONE event, missing nothing, including everything and everyone; whose unfathomable dimensions recede from view in infinite regress! That's how.

"Be that as it may", some say?

HOW COOL IS THAT?

Reference: https://www.google.com/search?q=pare...hrome&ie=UTF-8
You just cleaned a spiritual channel in me that was blocked and needed cleaning for quite some time now...THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! *hugs*.

There are not many who know how to bring me into my heart and a greater understanding through logic and intellectual beauty, not many at all..but this is what I NEED and you have managed to tap into this and speak to my heart directly through my mind...

I had just about given up all hope...it is funny that often "giving up on hope" is the last barrier that needs the requirement of surrender and 'letting go' before a deeper truth is revealed.

These last two comments are being placed on n my "posterity book" to be looked back upon when I feel intellectually secluded.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:35 AM
Master
Also, pareodolia aside, I have a feeling that the "Universal Infinite Essence" has a wicked sense of humour:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...7fmAkT8_zlbnDZ

However, this huge "heart-mind blow" started last night with Nasseem Haramein and Buckminster Fuller, explaining perfect octahedral vector equilibrium matrices to me, then relating it back to Einstein's Field Theory through perceptual toroidal spin.. or RELATIVE vibration.

Like how a fly can travel in and out car windows while the car is doing 40mph.

The highlight of this, was shown in the crop circles (2006-2007) which beautifully display fractal vector equilibrium matrices, which give a 3D effect on a 2D surface...this is NOT the work of a "hoaxer" (unless they have PhD in applied Physics and about a week to spare..not overnight):

https://www.reddit.com/r/holofractal...reate_perfect/

They have even managed to "square the circle" which is nigh impossible to achieve!

https://www.google.com/search?q=crop...fv0ubEjDY2h6OM

My bet is, whoever gave us deer, teddy bear and T-Rex shaped clouds, also gave us vacuum vector fractals of Unified Theory in wheat fields just because it CAN.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
You just cleaned a spiritual channel in me that was blocked and needed cleaning for quite some time now...THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! *hugs*.

There are not many who know how to bring me into my heart and a greater understanding through logic and intellectual beauty, not many at all..but this is what I NEED and you have managed to tap into this and speak to my heart directly through my mind...

I had just about given up all hope...it is funny that often "giving up on hope" is the last barrier that needs the requirement of surrender and 'letting go' before a deeper truth is revealed.

These last two comments are being placed on n my "posterity book" to be looked back upon when I feel intellectually secluded.

Shivani Devi,

I cannot tell you how it feels to be you, but I can tell you how it feels to be me at this moment of thanks.

If it were not for your providing a word that sparked me to find out what it means, I would not have been catalyzed to arrange my thoughts in a way that "titrated" your own unresolved readiness..into a new "higher" state of equilibrium. You were READY! I, as Guthrio, didn't know that, but I AM, did!

The thing is, I was helped as well.....because the Infinite Essence, who knows (and IS) each of us concurrently, created the opportunity for all of us in this thread to participate in our individual expressions of inspiration....by helping one another. THANK YOU!

As for "just about giving up all hope", I discovered a new acronym for that word:

HOPE - Help Opportunity Pursue Expression

....sometimes known as SCRUB A DUB DUB!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 05-07-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Also, pareodolia aside, I have a feeling that the "Universal Infinite Essence" has a wicked sense of humour:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...7fmAkT8_zlbnDZ

However, this huge "heart-mind blow" started last night with Nasseem Haramein and Buckminster Fuller, explaining perfect octahedral vector equilibrium matrices to me, then relating it back to Einstein's Field Theory through perceptual toroidal spin.. or RELATIVE vibration.

Like how a fly can travel in and out car windows while the car is doing 40mph.

The highlight of this, was shown in the crop circles (2006-2007) which beautifully display fractal vector equilibrium matrices, which give a 3D effect on a 2D surface...this is NOT the work of a "hoaxer" (unless they have PhD in applied Physics and about a week to spare..not overnight):

https://www.reddit.com/r/holofractal...reate_perfect/

They have even managed to "square the circle" which is nigh impossible to achieve!

https://www.google.com/search?q=crop...fv0ubEjDY2h6OM

My bet is, whoever gave us deer, teddy bear and T-Rex shaped clouds, also gave us vacuum vector fractals of Unified Theory in wheat fields just because it CAN.

Shivani Devi,

I've heard it said in some very secretive "crop circles", that "You mess with the horns, you get the deer"....or is it "You mess with the bull you get the horns"? I keep forgetting which! No, I've never been to Pamplona Spain.

Speaking of being hoisted on the horns of a dilemma, I was ABSOLUTELY intrigued by an article by David Wilcock contemplating that Incredible New Crop Circle Shows HD Geometry. https://divinecosmos.com/articles/24...s-hd-geometry/ . Apparently, there's MUCH more to this phenomenon than meets the "eye-dea" (idea) of pranksters puddling around in farmers' fields at night!

BTW: I LOVE Nassim Haramein! http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...67&postcount=8
Old 05-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Angel1

This is fun reading here!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-07-2019, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

....fun writing too!:
Old 06-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Shivani Devi,

I've heard it said in some very secretive "crop circles", that "You mess with the horns, you get the deer"....or is it "You mess with the bull you get the horns"? I keep forgetting which! No, I've never been to Pamplona Spain.

Speaking of being hoisted on the horns of a dilemma, I was ABSOLUTELY intrigued by an article by David Wilcock contemplating that Incredible New Crop Circle Shows HD Geometry. https://divinecosmos.com/articles/24...s-hd-geometry/ . Apparently, there's MUCH more to this phenomenon than meets the "eye-dea" (idea) of pranksters puddling around in farmers' fields at night!

BTW: I LOVE Nassim Haramein! http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...67&postcount=8
Yes, there is more to the phenomenon than meets the eye-deer.

Thank you so much for that David Wilcock article. I have seen most of them, but not that one.

I am also touched by that post you referred me to...another Robert M. Pirsig fan here too..allI can say is where have you been all my SF life?

A few days ago, I was at my local Op Shop and picked up the boxed set of Nassim Haramein DVDs called "Crossing the Event Horizon" by the Resonance Project Foundation for $1.

I am up to Disc 3 of a 4 disc set..where he talks about Black ad White "Wholes" and I am glad to see that I am not alone in approaching spirituality through physics and mathematics.

I DO realise I need to take a more heart centred approach..I have been on the verge of breaking down in tears of release a few times over the past week, but I can't seem to let it happen...as soon as I become cognizant of it, the whole thing stops..which is frustrating.

Yes, I am the technology! everything from atoms to galaxies...and yet, I feel so existentially alone.

I even switched on my P-SB7 spirit box about 10 minutes ago to ask whatever is out there "who made the crop circles?" The reply; " I have no idea..but you need to go on a diet".

So much for ghosts knowing anything about it either. LOL
Old 06-07-2019, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

As guthrio has also said, it has been fun writing it too.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:38 AM
Master
I am just reading all the links within the links...within the links...that guthrio linked..

Oohhh...oooohhh... Quantum FOAM!!! :)

I never heard about this before.

Of course I already understood about the Zero Point Field and the work of Tesla and now I am reading about the Scalar density of quantum foam as it relates to hypersphere warp drives...so cool!

I made an edit to my first post today #78..."video" should have read "article".

I just woke up and needed a cup of coffee before my mind related to the fact that quantum field theory was being discussed. LOL

I also just downloaded a PDF that I am muddling through because the equations are making my brain hurt:

"Engineering the Quantum Foam - arXiv"

Suffice to say, I now have a new direction to go, after being stumped by the leakage in the lines of force within the Casimir effect as it related to 4D...long story.

I am like the proverbial Schrodinger's Cat with a new ball of string theory and not knowing whether I "exist" or not, doesn't matter.

Thanks again, guthrio my friend.

Will study science a bit more...before I watch today's antics of K'eyush, the talking Husky on the Tube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibFAIwGTWAs