Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-10-2020, 04:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello

Hello everyone, I am here to explore my spirituality and possibly gain some insight. I have been out of touch with my spiritual self for quite a while until recently and after a lot of reflection and meditation, found that my beliefs have changed drastically since I last had any interest in believing in a higher power. I was raised and baptized as a Lutheran and followed a more or less Christian set of beliefs until I fell victim to alcohol and drug addiction. I recently attended a treatment program that helps clients reconnect with their spirituality, and I am having trouble finding a belief system that matches what I now believe. I'm not even sure how to categorize my belief, other than possibly pantheism or panentheism.

I believe that everybody has a "higher power" (I will call this HP for short) and everyone's HP exists simultaneously, in the capacity they need it to exist at any given moment. Everyone's HP is different for each individual, and everyone's HP evolves and changes with the beliefs and needs of the individual in the moment, yet everyone's HP is one and the same. This singular entity (God, god, universe, great mystery, higher power) is the creator of all that is, was, and will be. It is a part of everything and everything is a part of it. If anyone can help point me in the right direction to further explore this line of theology, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Spencer
Old 28-10-2020, 04:55 AM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Master

Welcome to the forum.
Old 28-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi welcome here...
Old 28-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Administrator
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 28-10-2020, 11:41 PM
janielee

Welcome, Spencer. Look forward to discussions.
Old 29-10-2020, 02:01 AM
Master
Hello and welcome Spencer.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:34 AM
Elfin

Hello and welcome...
Old 05-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer
Hello everyone, I am here to explore my spirituality and possibly gain some insight. I have been out of touch with my spiritual self for quite a while until recently and after a lot of reflection and meditation, found that my beliefs have changed drastically since I last had any interest in believing in a higher power. I was raised and baptized as a Lutheran and followed a more or less Christian set of beliefs until I fell victim to alcohol and drug addiction. I recently attended a treatment program that helps clients reconnect with their spirituality, and I am having trouble finding a belief system that matches what I now believe. I'm not even sure how to categorize my belief, other than possibly pantheism or panentheism.

I believe that everybody has a "higher power" (I will call this HP for short) and everyone's HP exists simultaneously, in the capacity they need it to exist at any given moment. Everyone's HP is different for each individual, and everyone's HP evolves and changes with the beliefs and needs of the individual in the moment, yet everyone's HP is one and the same. This singular entity (God, god, universe, great mystery, higher power) is the creator of all that is, was, and will be. It is a part of everything and everything is a part of it. If anyone can help point me in the right direction to further explore this line of theology, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Spencer

Hello Spencer,

A very warm welcome to you on the forums!

I enjoyed reading your introduction and appreciate you sharing about yourself. I hope you find people here who can help you in your journey...

Blessings to you,
serene

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown