Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-09-2020, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder

Areyoureal

Hi my name is Cassandra sue Ritchison. I cant use my debit card on here I'm sorry but I am in desperate need of some help and you'll be doing a good deed doing so. Wen I was a little girl I saw an evil soul burning veins n all. Wen I was 15 i saw a man i had knew that was killed. N never thought nothing of til 2015 I was on drugs and not doing so well well then my 3rd eye accidently opened up and I started seeing demons and dead people and hearing my own thought plus other spirits all among me. It got me tho get sober n start working again n I tried that i did good job at work n stuff but it all came back and has been hell ever since. It was horrible when it first opened up but it got worst.i tried working through it all but ended up having to get on disability over it all. They say I'm schizophrenic but I have a psychic power and connection wit the afterlife. I dont know how to control it and use it hardly I just listen all day everyday. But I saw God's hand come out of the sky wit a rural flush of cards and I saw the number 23 I was 23 years old then although I saw satan the grim reaper and later on saw the devils face. N I was scared I kept my faith with god. I never let go of god. But I felt like god has a new plan for me. It's not just mentually seeing and hearing things it's so much physical stuff that has happend to my body and soul. I felt my soul fall down from the sky to earth one I swear if I could make you feel it I would let you so u can help see what really happend that day. Cause I ain't been right since. I lostcmy human body that day and now I got my soul wit me. I dont know much bout witch blood is like. But I feel slimy and ilky on the inside with all round warmth to me. I feel like I was cut in half tho and my fingers and fingertips dont feel the same. I feel trapped inside somehow. Like my soul is trapped. But I'm grabbing my hands out constantly trying to hold on and grab on tosomething. I swear this is the truth. Do u believe in soulmates? I feel like my soulmate n me got split up and cut off from eachother for me to have better life with someone better and it be my new destiny. I know I'm special I know god has let me fall to earth. I'm such a good person and I didnt deserve to go through what I went though. It was pure hell but i seee it as a blessing cause i got clean off drugs and got my life together as much as I could when dealing with my 3rd eye being opend n my soul and body forming into what it is now. I need someones guidance. I can only learn what I can figure out on my own. I need you more than ever. I have helped people talk to their loved ones for free and I would never ask someone for a dime if they really just needed my help and I really just need your help. I need true answers I need to be able to trust you and what you have to say. Speak wit your spirits and your god and ask him about me about Cassandra sue ritchison and who I am and why my destiny has to be like this. Am I a witch. I know I'm angel but am I a fallen angel. I'm made for heaven why does it feel so dark on round me n on the inside. But it's not ugly dark its beauty dark. I'm beauty and light and I need your hand. God showed me his hand. I can show you if you just help. Tell me what you can read off of me and if you can give me some insight on me my past my present and my future and afterlife. Please thank you for reading I appreciate you :)