Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-11-2012, 02:20 PM
The Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
the particular destiny doesn't have to be known to the destined. it may be just a matter of vibrational patterning. nothing personal.

well again - if it any stage the future is set before it happens and then no other future can be created - then free will is removed.

destiny perhaps can be something set in place that occurs - unless acted upon by free will.

the dictionary definition is:

Quote:
the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future

key words being 'will necessarily happen' so if there is an option to change then it is not destiny. free will makes options.
Old 13-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
key words being 'will necessarily happen' so if there is an option to change then it is not destiny. free will makes options.

but but ... whatever changes you might cause to happen would be destined too. it would be your destiny to change destiny.

(just so you know ... i'm just playin.)
Old 13-11-2012, 02:39 PM
The Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
but but ... whatever changes you might cause to happen would be destined too. it would be your destiny to change destiny.

(just so you know ... i'm just playin.)

lol but if you had a destinty a change destiny then you woudn't have the choice to not change destinty - which would mean you had no free will.

i'm afraid when it comes to destinty and free will - its the old curb crawling choice - "either or...."

(that's a play on words of "either *****" by the way - works better when said rather than typed.............. lol )

Old 13-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Better known as Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
There's certain things that we MUST do and experience and he won't allow us to stray from that.

I curious to know how you guys see it

Ah yes, this has happened many times to me and I'm sure will continue. I do believe that we have a certain destiny aspect to our lives but are also given the free will to follow it or not.

When I was much younger an overwhelming feeling came over me to move East. Why? I didn't anyone there and was confused by it but the feeling would not go away. I was engaged at the time to a wonderful guy who refused to move with me so I left. Sold everything. Now, I could have ignored that and gotten married but I chose not to. I wanted to explore and go on an adventure and see how things unfolded and I'm happy I did.

Lessons need to be learned, growth needs to occur and change gives us an opportunity to do those things.
Old 13-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
Hello all

I wanted to know if anyone could explain their take on destiny and free will. For example, If the plan was for two spirits to marry and have children before they came into this life, how much is it enforced? If one person has the free will to change their mind, what happens to the other person. Will God/universe bring about someone else to keep that person on their path of destiny to marry and have children? Or does that person suffer the consequences of some else's decision?

My personal view is that God does give us free will to make certain choices, but there may be somethings that he definitely has in his plans for us that must take place. I

Think of it as a computer game.

The universal law is the computer language/operating system.
The universe/God, however you like it, is the computer game programmer.
The users/gamers are our souls.
The computer game itself is each life path of each soul.

Each soul/gamer along with the universe/programmer within the universal laws/computer language design a life path/computer game based on the next soul lessons, soul journeys, or soul agreements.

Once the game is created/programmed, each user is placed at the beginning of the game/life path (The birth).

When the user misses or decides to take a different game selection with “freewill,” the game program will take the user to other game options/life paths.

However, this other game options are already pre-programmed.
User cannot create a new computer program while the game is played.

Every game option/life choices are designed with other game options/life choices that lead to different paths within the game.

So, yes, user can choose with one’s freewill BUT only within the already programmed game.

To understand how it works with other souls who are incarnated at the same time, visualize each game path meets with other souls' game paths at certain point.

Some game paths meet another soul(s)’ game paths when certain game options are selected. These “meeting points” are already programmed as well with the soul agreements while the program is designed.

Basically, souls decided to meet at certain point in each of their path for a reason. The reasons can be friendship, co-workers, lovers, enemies, family, strangers, or any other multitudes of human interactions.

The goal of these meetings is to reach each of their life lessons/goals. There are many life lessons and goals.
Sometime, we do not achieve them all in one lifetime.

When there are other paths from the meeting points, we can choose other options and that options can lead to other possible options that are also programmed already.

Either one or both gamer (s) can choose to take different paths to play separately onto other game paths that are already programmed.

Alternatively, both gamers can decided to play the game together but each with slightly different options. Etc. etc..

You get the point.

It really depends on how the game is designed before the reincarnation and how the game is played after the reincarnation.

Nonetheless, the freewill exists only within the predestined/programmed paths.

The already programmed game itself cannot be changed by the freewill.
You can stay only within the game.

The options/paths within the game is freewill
The game itself is the fate.

So, one can meet a soul that one agreed to marry during the design phase of the game/life path.

However, during the actual game, one does not choose to marry that particular soul when they meet, there are certainly other paths, and the game still goes on. Life/game does not stop here.
There may be other soul(s) that one also already agreed to marry during the same design phase and this meeting also takes place as designed during the game.

However, you do not know what your game options/life paths are until you play the game.

So keep playing the game and choose wisely.