Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-12-2020, 01:47 AM
Experiencer

Complicated ap/dream

i had a complicated ap and dream last night. i felt vibrations, sort of ap then went into a dream state. I woke out of that dream state and it kept happening, then I think i had a dream/ap where it was pitch black and i was falling down in the blackness and i heard a quick scream. its weird because i never saw blackness like that before
Old 23-12-2020, 03:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
i had a complicated ap and dream last night. i felt vibrations, sort of ap then went into a dream state. I woke out of that dream state and it kept happening, then I think i had a dream/ap where it was pitch black and i was falling down in the blackness and i heard a quick scream. its weird because i never saw blackness like that before

That is the void, complete emptiness, do you have health related problems? The pitch dark place and the sensation of falling are signs of... dying.. How do I know? It happened to me several times while I was very sick and I also read many NDEs that talk about the same experience. To me it happined while I was sleeping, pitch dark and a sensation of falling, there was also a sensation of fading out of existence.. Have you experience this too?

Don't worry, it may very well be something else, but make sure you are healthy.. I only experienced this while I was very very sick, now I am doing better and this type of experience is gone.
Old 23-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Experiencer
Control, I want you to get it!

If I can't see nothing during an Out of body, I quickly turn into control by saying:

"Awareness Now!" "Vision Now!" "Stability Now!"

Having control is GOOD.

If you don't like something during an out of body experience, you can get out by simply saying "Next Level Now" - It's so simple you'll be surprised. All those scary monsters can screw themselves up by knowing a simple teletransportation technique. It's very awesome and IT WORKS

Maybe you're getting a lesson/opportunity from the universe to quantum leap your fears, so that scary blackness and scream could be a great lesson indeed. This happens in and out of the body aswell.

But as I said, you can control it and you can get out of it if you want.

The universe will help you out by giving you opportunities, but it's up to you to make a choice, both in and out of the body.

I want you to seek control and empowerment, that's what this is all about

Cheers! ;]
Old 24-12-2020, 07:23 AM
asearcher

it has happened to me too in fever etc state and it could be I landed somewhere in the lower realms. I would go forth and back and then wake up for real in my own body.
Old 25-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
it has happened to me too in fever etc state and it could be I landed somewhere in the lower realms. I would go forth and back and then wake up for real in my own body.

Yes, this is a common experience when one's consciousness is struggling to keep itself in the body, it's the dying process. You probably had very high fever and your body was at its limits. I also asked people that I know who were sick if they experience this too and they described the same type of experience. If you let go, you go to the "other side", there's usually the tunnel of light and the beings of Light. Letting go means to stop fighting to come back. It's like being in a muddy terrain and you struggle to escape from that place.
Old 25-12-2020, 06:28 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, this is a common experience when one's consciousness is struggling to keep itself in the body, it's the dying process. You probably had very high fever and your body was at its limits. I also asked people that I know who were sick if they experience this too and they described the same type of experience. If you let go, you go to the "other side", there's usually the tunnel of light and the beings of Light. Letting go means to stop fighting to come back. It's like being in a muddy terrain and you struggle to escape from that place.
Thank you so much for explaining, that man.

I had a fear one would be stuck there. Very good to know that if one let go one go to heaven.

Until this thread and what you wrote I had not heard of others having these types of experiences, thanks for letting me know.
Old 26-12-2020, 10:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you so much for explaining, that man.

I had a fear one would be stuck there. Very good to know that if one let go one go to heaven.

Until this thread and what you wrote I had not heard of others having these types of experiences, thanks for letting me know.

I know that fear, I actually thought that I was in hell because there's nothing there, an endless black void. I called for God, I called for Christ, nothing and when I woke up, it was such a powerful feeling of relief that I came back. You know, even with all the bad things that happen in this world, to be here is a unique chance.

Prior to actually experience this, I read many NDEs about this thing and I could not understand what they were talking about until it happened to me and it happened when I was very sick.

This is not the usual out of body experience, this is what one experiences when one is in the process of dying and I know what I am talking about. Of course, this does not happen to all, some may have a easy "way" to the other side but quite a few go through this place of emptiness. This is why I asked the author of this thread if she has health problems.

It's strange that no answer came back....