Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account

I was gifted an Orca Agate Sphere. Its so pretty!! About 70mm. Its simply an agate but its colored like an Orca ( killer whales). It has a few druzy inclusions

I also got my large chunk of a Moldavite in the mail last night! Very powerful, my daughter got scared because of the energy it gave off to her. Her arm started aching and she was a bit taken back by it.

This stone is awesome
Old 12-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Ascender
I wanna see pics!

Haven't got any stones lately. Have really been wanting rainbow moonstone, angel aura and opal. So much that I'll look up pics of jewelry on Google and just stare at them lol. Want to get some nice pendants.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Guide

^
I look at Etsy all the time and ended up buying Opal but I really have to stop doing that. My poor wallet.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
I wanna see pics!

Haven't got any stones lately. Have really been wanting rainbow moonstone, angel aura and opal. So much that I'll look up pics of jewelry on Google and just stare at them lol. Want to get some nice pendants.

I have a neighbor who has been making jewelry for me. He just finished 3 rings in which 2 of them are Tanzanite and 3 amber pendants. They are not sterling silver but 99.999 percent silver. when I can figure things out, I will post them.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Knower
Well. I am new to crystals, as some of you may know, but now I am obsessed and in love with them. :) I spent a little bit of my tax return money... and got:

-Tangerine quartz (2 pieces, one is Lemurian? Interested in how that works).

-Gold-orange Himalayan Azeztulite (disappointed when I found out it was just milky quartz, and expensive, too).

-Orange Carnelian palmstone heart.

-Rose quartz egg.

-Large (hand sized) clear crystal quartz (super excited about this!)

-Manifestation clear quartz, with a baby tangerine quartz inside it!! (Awesome price, too, I can't wait for this one to arrive!!)

-BEAUTIFUL Peach Quartz crystals on the matrix still, amazing color.

-Orange calcite sphere and another smaller piece.

-Orange spessartine/spessartite ring (color was advertised as "marmalade" but showed up more of a amber).

-Clear Lemurian quartz with nice striations.

-Oh yeah. And a 20g piece of moldavite (scoped it out, it's real), spent a lot on that... it's gorgeous, with a natural channel that goes through the whole piece, no need to drill! And they said it's an angel chime, but I can't tell.

I'm going for orange stones because I want to create a little shrine with my crystals and other decor (cushion, wall tapestries). I am going to use it for meditation and songwriting, as I know orange is the color for creativity! Super excited about this project. Orange is also my favorite color :)
Old 13-08-2020, 04:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Nice, Hilary, you got quiet the collection for a newbie. It took me a good 5 years to really get into it. 20g of moldavite? WOW Must be incredible?!

Crystal collecting can be an addiction. I am on the IG auctions mainly.

My Moldavite chunks. I am still waiting for my Orca agate.

They are weird, but super neat to have . Vibration is out of this world.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Guide

Moldavite is such a good buy when genuine material. Bought mine 15 years ago and prices have skyrocketed. It will be harder and harder to get.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Nice, Hilary, you got quiet the collection for a newbie. It took me a good 5 years to really get into it. 20g of moldavite? WOW Must be incredible?!

Crystal collecting can be an addiction. I am on the IG auctions mainly.

My Moldavite chunks. I am still waiting for my Orca agate.

They are weird, but super neat to have . Vibration is out of this world.

Thank you for sharing your photo, it's beautiful. What are the IG forums?

Yes, the 20g is incredible. I had been wearing my 7g piece, which is quite attached to me and talks to me in sleep. When I put the 20g piece on, 10 minutes later, I felt an AMAZING icy-hot feeling in my chest right where it hung. It was intense. It also spoke to me in dreams. I do not wear it often, I have been wearing my 7g piece everyday, and am attuned to it now. It does not want me to abandon it for the larger piece :) Totally in love with the moldavite.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
Thank you for sharing your photo, it's beautiful. What are the IG forums?

Yes, the 20g is incredible. I had been wearing my 7g piece, which is quite attached to me and talks to me in sleep. When I put the 20g piece on, 10 minutes later, I felt an AMAZING icy-hot feeling in my chest right where it hung. It was intense. It also spoke to me in dreams. I do not wear it often, I have been wearing my 7g piece everyday, and am attuned to it now. It does not want me to abandon it for the larger piece :) Totally in love with the moldavite.

Awesome, Hiliary. Yeah it so crazy how they show up in dreams ( lol). Mine also shows up in dreams and I am just interacting with it. Pretty cool. Although, I was expecting a more 'cosmic' dream experience, I don't get much from it. For the most part, its been pretty tamed and peaceful. Its interesting to see how it effects everyone, my daughter ( 11) immediately became intimidated. She felt her arm hurt ( it was the tingle vibes). Others feel sick. For me its just neat. It truly is a cool collectors piece to own

Instagram auctions are live shows on people's stories. Its the new way small business owners or etsy folk sell their crystals. They go 'live' on the app, and there is like 100-250 of us all watching and we bid on stuff they show. IG has tons of them. Facebook also has live auctions.

I just bid and bought a dark purple Amethyst point right now. About 90 mm, Its gorgeous I also bought a large Green kambaba jasper heart. Not into heart shape crystals, but I thought this one was cool ;)
Old 13-08-2020, 11:25 PM
Legrand

I just fell in love with the Amethyst purple flame energy. Just looking for the right one to wear over my heart.