Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Experiencer
Dreams Intersecting with Reality

Let me put this to you guys who are a lot more experienced in dreams. as you know when you are awake you are aware of your surroundings whats down the the next street your are going into etc but when you are dreamining you are not lucid of your surrounding few people its not like been consious what i am saying is can this dream like state intersect with your consious mind if your too tired or stressed or anxious i am talking about my self of course i explain a little more i must first point out it not like been lost i was asked to do a round trip of some sixty miles to pick up a meggar tester my job is a maintenance electriciian i picked it up and felt fine until i got into redditch were i work i suddenly noticed this distance ness as i got closer to the island i suddenly did not know were i was and went round the island a few times and turned off in the wrong direction it was if i was in a dream but it ONLY happens in reddditch i was already stressed from the mornings work shedule and suddenly had too leave to pick up this tester some 30 miles away. now ive had tests done on my Brain nothing there Heart valves all fine. the only conclusion i come to is that i dont belong in that place anymore and its triggered by to much stress has anybody else had episodes like that i can think of a few others but thats a different story
Old 03-08-2020, 09:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello,

Thanks for opening up and being honest about this dream. I had a similar one twice. I am going through a transition stage myself. However, dreams to do with number 2s could also mean that you should have a check up in that 'zone' to ensure your health is well. All the best!

Dan

Dream Prophecies dot com