Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-07-2020, 05:51 AM
Newbie ;)

How do attachments work?

I'm not even sure this was an attachment because it was weird, but here we go.

I bought a very old geography book almost a year ago. Over 100 years old. When I picked it up I imagined a boy sitting at his desk writing notes. I dont normally buy antiques because they sometimes come with roommates, and I am highly sensitive to ghosts, but I couldn't sense anything on this book and I found the vision charming, so I bought it. I didnt have any shelf space on my bookshelf, so I put it in a drawer for safekeeping.

Fast forward to today when I do finally have shelf space for it. I immediately get hit with a wave of panic upon pulling it out of the drawer and the book looks worse than I remember it looking. I try to ignore it but I can feel something watching me, even when I left the libing room. My friend told me I should tell it that I'm not going to hurt its book and that I should apologize for keeping it in a drawer, so I did. I also told it as long as it didn't invade my boundaries or do bad, I'd leave it alone. The feeling of panic left as soon as I did, and I warded my bedroom as a precaution. Whatever it was explored my living room and then left I guess? I couldn't sense it anymore. About 10 minutes after it left, an evil presence appeared in my living room, which I then banished. I wrapped the book back up in its bag for safety and set it outside, then cleansed my apartment and warded it.

My reason in giving all this context is to find out how spiritual attachments work, and also to figure out what the heck just happened. All advice is appreciated, thank you.