Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 10-06-2020, 01:59 AM

Question Ghost camera

Can ghost really caught by camera?
Old 14-06-2020, 04:54 AM
Experiencer
If I could answer this definitively, I'd be rich man. It's a massive source of debate for both paranormal investigators and those in the scientific community. Personally I'd think that if something is capable of condensing particles enough to make a visible image, it would be caught on camera (or in the case of thermal imaging, making a significant enough disturbance in temperature to make a shape). But it's so easy to create special effects in videos these days that it's very hard to tell what's real and what's fake.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 14-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
If I could answer this definitively, I'd be rich man. It's a massive source of debate for both paranormal investigators and those in the scientific community. Personally I'd think that if something is capable of condensing particles enough to make a visible image, it would be caught on camera (or in the case of thermal imaging, making a significant enough disturbance in temperature to make a shape). But it's so easy to create special effects in videos these days that it's very hard to tell what's real and what's fake.
Hi. As a family of 5 , we lived with spirits in our house all the time. All of us knew they were there. They were part of the family as indeed they Were family! Several years ago one of my sons came running downstairs saying there was a man in his room, a ghost , whom he spoke to and had filmed him on his phone. He showed me the image of a shadow of a person moving back and forth across his room. If course it was all a big joke. He had "created" this image. Don't know how he did it but it looked good. Just proving what you say about how easy it is to "fake" an occurance. On the other hand, that same son now has a toddler of his own that I look after while they are at work. They recently got a new monitor to replace the old one. And when I look on this new box I can clearly see many orbs flying around the bedroom. Also I detected a large figure like "light" standing by his cot. My son has said that he has seen the orbs for real in the room at night.