Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-05-2020, 04:55 PM
Knower

Energising my Cherry-Quartz sphere yesterday.

Hello everyone, recently I bought a nice Cherry-Quartz crystal sphere about a month ago. Quite pleased with it but yesterday, when I was in the process of 'energising/charging' it I was dismayed to find that it appeared to be emitting some faint 'smoke' fumes when I had placed it in the bright morning sunlight for just half a minute. There was also a distinctive smell coming from it and yes, I did feel some heat around where the 'cherry swirl'. I had left it in the sun-light but the cherry-swirl was underneath the wooden base and the clear quartz had absorbed most of the sun-light, but when I turned the sphere upside down to expose the 'cherry-swirl' to the morning sun, that's when I became worried
I will try to upload a pic of the sphere but I'm curious as to why the 'cherry-swirl' began to burn. Is it sort of dye that is 'injected' to give the Quartz sphere it's unique appearance? I'd like to know as my crystal is slightly ruined by my foolish idea
Old 28-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Master
It's an artificial stone. If you feel it cannot handle sun don't put it in there.
Don't let it spoil your joy in the crystal either. There's plenty of not natural crystals that are great and have wonderful qualities.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
Hello everyone, recently I bought a nice Cherry-Quartz crystal sphere about a month ago. Quite pleased with it but yesterday, when I was in the process of 'energising/charging' it I was dismayed to find that it appeared to be emitting some faint 'smoke' fumes when I had placed it in the bright morning sunlight for just half a minute. There was also a distinctive smell coming from it and yes, I did feel some heat around where the 'cherry swirl'. I had left it in the sun-light but the cherry-swirl was underneath the wooden base and the clear quartz had absorbed most of the sun-light, but when I turned the sphere upside down to expose the 'cherry-swirl' to the morning sun, that's when I became worried
I will try to upload a pic of the sphere but I'm curious as to why the 'cherry-swirl' began to burn. Is it sort of dye that is 'injected' to give the Quartz sphere it's unique appearance? I'd like to know as my crystal is slightly ruined by my foolish idea

Cherry Quartz spheres are beautiful. They, like a lot of spheres, probably are man-made.

If the sphere is on a wooden stand, I would place the sphere on a ceramic cup and see if that clears up the problem. My wife 'caught' one of our real Crystal Balls trying to catch the wooden stand on fire. We removed the wooden stand.

As for the cherry swirl: they are extremely stable. If it is the ball, I would say you may have purchased a 'defective' ball.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Knower

Thanks for your replies people. I apologise for not replying sooner but at the moment I'm trying to upload some photos of the crystal sphere that I have taken, apparently my Photobucket account has expired and I'm in the process of renewing it. I'm just deciding which 'deal' to go for.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:58 PM
Knower

Here you are found a way of uploading some of my digital images of my Cherry-Quartz Sphere without using 'PhotoBucket'.

C:\Users\James\OneDrive\Pictures\Camera imports\2020-05-29\DSCF1369.JPG
Old 19-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Knower

Here's another one:

C:\Users\James\OneDrive\Pictures\Camera imports\2020-05-29\DSCF1365.JPG
Old 20-06-2020, 06:09 AM
Master
The links do not work.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-06-2020, 11:54 PM
Knower

Hi there,

These two are actual folders containing pictures on your computer's drive. Were pasted to your posts requires us to view your pictures direct from your computer. Does not work this way due to internet and forums security measures does not allow this due to protect both ways from malware.

Need to deposit these pictures files into image hosting website.

Open the folders and find the pictures files, copy one file at a time:

Like this for example is one file of a picture, and upload this to the website image hosting or here (append images before posting.)

DSCF1365.JPG

Cheers,
Old 21-06-2020, 05:29 AM
Knower

Sorry for the late reply guys, I have an account with Photobucket but the site seems to be having trouble with the browser upgrade (Microsoft Edge). I'll keep hammering away with it for the moment, thanks for the info stonecollector.
Old 22-06-2020, 09:42 AM
Guide

You could also use Imgur for posting pictures. Works very well in my view.