Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-11-2019, 01:43 PM
Master
So Big J, hello there. I responded to you on the "does Consciousness impact matter" thread regarding IMO the very real differences between totalitarian regimes and representative democracies and how this is critical to our journey as souls.

Forgive my intrusion...I did not even realise this was a thing and all I have to say is, it must be a design flaw in other mammals. Think of how easily it could be broken and then would they do?
That must be why Shivani said dogs (etc) must wait because otherwise the bone could be broken

In all seriousness, here are my thoughts:
They say (well Zecharia Sitchin and similar) that the Annunaki tinkered with the primitive hominid DNA and contributed their own DNA to create a hybrid homo sapien which had the same form and capacities and the Annunaki but were initially sterile, like a mule (bred from a horse and a donkey).

Over quite a long range of time for us (beginning around 500K years ago, and continuing for another few hundred thousand years), their further genetic tinkering produced a version of us which was 1) not sterile 2) nearly indistinguishable genetically from them with a few small vestigial items of difference.

We (native Gaians) have some additional elemental trace copper necessary for some mitochondrial biochem processes that they did not require; only the silicon. This was due to our origins on this planet and the particular mix of trace minerals we require as a result. That was something of note. One remaining item of difference was the foreskin. The Annunaki did not have it and noted we did. The remaining foreskin was an oddity to them but no reproductive functional difference ensued. The issue of a penile bone was not noted at all. It either was already gone or was done away with in the genetic alignment. Either thing is plausible...couldn't say (assuming all those Sumerian records were reasonably translated, which also seems fairly reasonable).

At that point, then our global history as a people really began. Though most of it is already apparently lost to history. But I think the history of the penile bone was lost to the depths of history either long before the Annunaki came (could be) or else (due to their genetic alignment of us to them) sometime after 500K years ago. Not sure if older fossil records of early hominids would ever be able to capture any adequate evidence.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 16-11-2019, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalo90
'Women can participate but I discourage women from talking about why they do not have a baculum'

oh wow I did not know men were even allowed in to this forum , this puts it all in a different light , and your name is big john ?
I am surprised nobody has not mentioned that women and men can have one or more baculums. All they got to do is fine a store that sells them. A coyote baculum is probably the number one baculum people carry around their neck, in purse, in pocket, etc. Another name people might know them by is "Kentucky toothpick".

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-12-2019, 06:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Before tonight, I didn't know what a baculum even was! I had to look it up..."penis bone" am I happy I found out? Not really.

I do have a theory though...(and Darwin would be proud).

Ever watch dogs mate? It is hilarious once it is all over and the dogs remain stuck together for up to half an hour afterwards...if any predator were to see that, the dogs would have no chance! So much for trying to propagate the species only to be eaten once the act was over...waiting to disengage.

It seems that human beings have evolved sufficiently to be able to "screw and run" in the face of clear and present danger...even though they wouldn't get as far as a dog would otherwise..

However, I think a lot of men would like a penis bone...not when they have a hard-on caused by the urge to urinate however..that would be embarrassing...

With that, I will say no more.

It's the knot, not the penis bone that holds dogs together during mating.
Old 09-02-2020, 02:07 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
This is not a discussion to put women down by not allowing them a direct dialogue of a baculum to just men only.

Women can participate but I discourage women from talking about why they do not have a baculum.

Most primates have a baculum but men do not have one. How could such a thing come about?

A walrus baculum is a mighty club about 2 feet long. If men had a baculum, how long would it probably be?

Feel free to discuss.

Well, I didn't even know what a baculum was, but I am glade I don't have one. For one thing, I would have to be embarrassed in my swimming trunks at the beach for my entire life, instead of just during puberty. And women are already envious enough of penises without baculums, image how difficult to get along it would be if men had bones in them that showed them off all the time.
Old 09-02-2020, 02:10 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
It's the knot, not the penis bone that holds dogs together during mating.
Knot, bone, whatever, it gives a whole new and painful meaning to "the one that got away".
Old 10-02-2020, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
This is not a discussion to put women down by not allowing them a direct dialogue of a baculum to just men only.

Women can participate but I discourage women from talking about why they do not have a baculum.

Most primates have a baculum but men do not have one. How could such a thing come about?

A walrus baculum is a mighty club about 2 feet long. If men had a baculum, how long would it probably be?

Feel free to discuss.
What you talking about?...I get "boners".

I just could not help myself.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
What you talking about?...I get "boners".

I just could not help myself.

Good one!...............

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-02-2020, 12:35 PM
Seeker
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Before tonight, I didn't know what a baculum even was! I had to look it up..."penis bone" am I happy I found out? Not really.

I do have a theory though...(and Darwin would be proud).

I also have a theory; linked to bipedal evolution.
When standing erect (can't help myself) the human male is exposed to danger where our cousins can protect their undercarriage by curling up or using all four appendages to shield the vital stuff. Having a 'johnson' that retracts and extends allows the lowly codpiece to be enough to 'shield the sword' in battle or when running through thorns to escape a predator.

On a side fascination, the concentration of nerve endings correlating to vital bits of the body is almost 100%; the forearm (re:shield) has almost no nerve endings on the exterior compared to the side-rib or inner thigh. This coupled with the speed our brains trigger evolutionary responses to danger (flinch) has always been a crazy adaptation that's common sense and still amazing. (I've almost completed a tattoo body suit and many an hour have been spent contemplating why some body parts are more sensitive than others! lol)
Old 29-06-2020, 01:54 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:

Feel free to discuss.

My wife would argue that I do have one of these ummm tools..... but seriously I've never thought about why we don't.
Old 29-06-2020, 11:07 PM
Master
I had to read up on it, and what someone said in a researchers forum made the most sens to me.
The absents of a baculum in men is most likely for the same reason as the absents or lack of estruse in females. Change of mating behavior.
Most likely evolutionary