Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-08-2020, 05:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Think of this as a little thought experiment, if I were your God (whatever you believe that concept means to you) what woukd you ask me?

Don't be shy and feel free, no one is going to judge you here.

Ask Me Anything. I will answer.

OMG, we asked you questions on the other forum and you left because you had no answers. I guess you got more attention here.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Newbie ;)

God, are aliens into nepotism seeing how they are around white people all the time/since the beginning of time? Isnt nepotism a sin? You give me your answers and then I'll ask Mr.Lucifer about nepotism. I'm creating somewhat of a case and gathering some evidence on nepotism, sherlock holmes type. I think I'm on to something.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Pathfinder
God...in more fully realizing the truth of my utter ignorance, I have but one question to ask you. "Who am I?"
Old 25-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborglemon
God, Nepotism doesn't mean that I want you as my some sort of buddy. Ha ha ha. Forget human beings. It is obvious that humans serve God in every form or matter. I'm not denying that. I was asking this question to know if angels and demons could show nepotism and may not even know it?
Could be that way, but we still have the freedom to focus on positive integrative energies and feel better/good or negative disintegrative energies and feel worse/bad. To then say that those energies have no choice, may be correct. Because we activate them and allow them to expand by our focus on it. From my experience. Ofcourse often people take specific negative situations and then say they did not focus on it, it came out of nowhere. But that is because it is not easy to focus specifically positive. But focusing more generally, more emotionally. Then it is easy to find a general positive thought/word/idea to focus upon and allow it to expand and allow the evidence of it to be yielded ongoingly evermore expansively integratively inspiringly enjoyable feeling betterly. Evermore specifically positively. Without even trying to focus specifically, the specifics simply come by establishing a solid generally positive foundational grid. It's like building an antenna towards god/angel/good/holy/divine/joy/love whatever one wishes whatever one thinks is generally good. And often understand something specifically negative helps us understand what that is in general terms negative. And then makes it very easy to understand what then would be generally positive.
Old 31-08-2020, 05:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Alright.

The plan is to let my children play, which you are doing. The mission or direction reality is going is entirely dependent on you - the collective.

It is really amazing for me to watch (especially at the 'speed' I witness it; think 6 centuries in a minute.)

Here's what's important:

* People need to lighten up (they will be enlightened)
* The southern hemisphere holds answers your souls have been asking for eons.
* Human trafficking & Pedophilia are in the process of being shed some light on within the political scene. Yes your leaders REALLY love children.
* Someone close to you is about to show you something you would never expect.
* Gold will be restored to it's original value.
* Be extra mindful on August 9th 2017

#SaveOurChildren anyone?
Old 31-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
HI God,

Are extra terrestrials real or are they just us humans in the future?

Yes they are real, everything is, to varying degrees.

You wouldn't be able to see "humans from the future" unless you have the perspective from their time, you only experience them as orbs, feelings and sensations in this/your time.
Old 31-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I'm not good with riddles and guessing games, you have to literally spell it out....don't be shy, reveal the J M

Spelling it out would detract from the experience.

You wouldn't get the benefit of learning how the formula works if I simply gave you the answer.

I trust you had fun with it.
Old 31-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22
If you were god and what we say would really happen? Would we be truly ready? I’ve always said be careful for what you ask and know how to ask, because you might just get it and not how you expected. For this experiment I would ask the following.

Hello God!
Remove the vail, and allow the truth to be known...
Let free will be free will, allow true freedom, and put a stop to the liars of the world. Bring before us the true essence of what we really are and finally remove the filth that stops, prevents, manipulate, and pushes humanity to self destruction.

Here's the thing, free will is free - it has always been. Regardless of what my children decide to do with themselves.. This is the true freedom you speak of. To allow it all, good, bad, pretty and ugly - because these are just labels and from above it all looks the same.

By the way the few that decide to push humanity to self destruction get their power from You, the many. From your acquiescence.
Old 31-08-2020, 06:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Hi God!

I want to know why you made me so awesome? Were you just showing off when you created me or something?

Ha ha ha

That's an emphatic yes !

You are one of the special ones, a true Gem.

Your lightheart & quick feet will create bridges in consciousness for many to follow...
Old 31-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfSpiritual
If your really god does that mean my higher self is a liar? I mean I'm ok with it. Less problems for me I guess. Lol.

Yes and No...

Sometimes the message comes through but the person hearing it isn't exactly listening & translation loses some information sets.

So you might be hearing a truth but interpret it in such a way that it loses it's truism.