Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-04-2020, 09:32 AM
Seeker

Yes, that is an impressive set of numbers. I wonder how it will play out in his life?
Old 28-04-2020, 09:56 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeplanter
Yes, that is an impressive set of numbers. I wonder how it will play out in his life?
We wait to see. I have been thinking about you and hoping you're ok?!!
Old 29-04-2020, 09:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeplanter

As there are about 200,000 babies born every day there will be a considerable number born at the same moment with the time zone playing an immediate part whether GMT, CET, Pacific time - and so on. So time zones play a role and so cannot be in any way connected to astrology tables unless the supposed connection is identified to fit a given planetary constellation.

Doesn't stop any one being happy about a new born child.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 29-04-2020, 12:36 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
As there are about 200,000 babies born every day there will be a considerable number born at the same moment with the time zone playing an immediate part whether GMT, CET, Pacific time - and so on. So time zones play a role and so cannot be in any way connected to astrology tables unless the supposed connection is identified to fit a given planetary constellation.

Doesn't stop any one being happy about a new born child.
Ahhh dear Busby... I know!! And you are right ... But a dreamer.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Suspended
Master
Do you know I spent all my life avoiding 13 - then in 2012 about the start of my awakening I would turn TV off after midnight, and don't ask me how many times it read 00-13 - ridiculous amount... it was only when getting a visit from Archangel Metatron a couple of years ago, early hours and awake, and the name shown to me twice Metatron and cube image, that all the pieces started to fit in place. 13 is Metatrons number and each time I see the number 13 in unusual circumstances he is close and watching over me, watching my back as it were, lucky 13..........

Last edited by one-light : 01-05-2020 at 09:08 PM.