Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-07-2020, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder

Reluctant to talk about this.

Hi everyone, so... this will be my first post here I guess? I came across this forum when I was doing a search on reincarnation discussion boards, and this one popped up so I thought it wouldn't hurt to join - that being said I am not very open to discuss this past life that I've been aware of and have had memories for years now.

I want to put a disclaimer out there: I don't want notoriety or accolades. I don't want to be known or famous. I'm not trying to find family, or to prove 100% that I was who I believe I was in the past. I just want closure. It's hard enough, remembering this past life - it's harder to discuss it on an open community like this. So if you don't believe in past lives that's okay, and I'm not going to dispute or discriminate against anyone. I know others believe they were the same individual that I believe I was. Who are we to say we were the true reincarnation of an individual? No one can prove it for certain - I mean, unless you have a past life regression.

I also want to say that when I did a search for the surname of my past life (it is a famous one), I noticed there were two members who claimed to be of this family, and one is deactivated and the other is still a member. I don't want to get into squabbles about what he/she said, or if this is true or not. I know questions will be asked, and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Again, I'm not here to prove my past life was real. I'm just here to make friends, and have closure if it is possible.

Thanks for reading/listening.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, I believe I was Alexei Romanov. I have memories, which aren't proven but I remember them. I really am not sure where to begin. I have a bias about the Tsar and Empress, Nicholas II and Alexandra Feodorovna, though I try to have an open mind because I know they had their faults and also weren't perfect. No one is perfect, who am I kidding I'm not perfect.

It's the month of July currently, and we are now a few days to the mid-mark of it. The anniversary of the Imperial Family's murders is coming up and it's every July. Every July that I become moody, angsty and depressed. I know why, but you'd think the slew of past life regression videos, talking to friends about it, and trying to block out memories (which is never a good idea) would have helped me move on. It's not always as easy as that. Everything is easier said than done most days.

I have memories of the night they died. Of how Alexei died. I've actually met the other Alexei on here, and we've talked and though we believe we were the same person in the past, we didn't bite one another's heads off. I've learned through out the years that even if I believe something to be my own, others will believe it too and I cannot lose sleep over people believing they were also Alexei. What would it amount to?

Anyways, so yes...

I've thought about deleting this even before posting it, because that's how reluctant I am about this. However, I'm keeping an open mind.

- russianpast_1904
Old 10-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Administrator
Have you ever thought about going to see a past life regressionist

this could give you the answers you seek

Namaste
Old 10-07-2020, 03:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Have you ever thought about going to see a past life regressionist

this could give you the answers you seek

Namaste

Hello again to you Native Spirit! Thanks again for your warm welcome in the welcome thread on here !

I have considered a past life regressionist, but it's expensive and well... money is a tight situation for me right now (as it is for a lot of people given the current situation in the World). I've watched quite a few regression videos and they've only solidified my memories more so than before. Though a friend did do a cartomancy reading for me (I cannot remember exactly what cartomancy is and it was a while ago, but she told me that Alexei was indeed one of my past lives - so I suppose that is a validation?

I want to say I'm not an expert on Reincarnation, or past lives and most definitely I am not an expert on Tsar Nicholas II and his reign. I know things that I know, but I know that I could also be entirely wrong, so that's why I keep an open mind.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:00 PM
Elfin

Hi there.... And I will tell you firstly what captured my "attention"... Not because of who you were in past life.... But because you put a "disclaimer" out there!...I am always putting out disclaimers !!!! So straight away I resonate with you. We each go down our own path of what we believe to be the truth... And sometimes it IS the truth. But you as a person have to live with you! No-one else can do that...so your truth is yours ...and yours alone. As Native spirit said... Maybe regression will confirm any of your past lives. But if this is what you feel, you know then maybe you don't feel that is appropriate. What I do know is this....in time to come , when we pass... We shall know everything there is to know!...Best of wishes on your journey....
Old 10-07-2020, 03:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi there.... And I will tell you firstly what captured my "attention"... Not because of who you were in past life.... But because you put a "disclaimer" out there!...I am always putting out disclaimers !!!! So straight away I resonate with you. We each go down our own path of what we believe to be the truth... And sometimes it IS the truth. But you as a person have to live with you! No-one else can do that...so your truth is yours ...and yours alone. As Native spirit said... Maybe regression will confirm any of your past lives. But if this is what you feel, you know then maybe you don't feel that is appropriate. What I do know is this....in time to come , when we pass... We shall know everything there is to know!...Best of wishes on your journey....

Hello Elfin! Thanks for reading and replying to my thread. Haha, I first read what you wrote and smiled because yes, I wanted to put a disclaimer. Because as I mentioned before, I'm not out to prove anything. I'm just here to make friends and hopefully, if at all possible have closure from that life time.

I'm glad you resonate with me on that front. It makes it easier to break ice here! Absolutely, we do all have a path that we've chosen and/or didn't choose and we are going down or up it in the great mystery we call life. I 100% agree with you, we go through life as our own selves and we need to be with our selves (that sounds weird. ). I fully agree that when we pass on, we learn what is true and what isn't. One day I'll find out.

Thanks for being so warm and welcoming - it's helpful and makes me less reluctant to write here.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianpast_1904
Hello Elfin! Thanks for reading and replying to my thread. Haha, I first read what you wrote and smiled because yes, I wanted to put a disclaimer. Because as I mentioned before, I'm not out to prove anything. I'm just here to make friends and hopefully, if at all possible have closure from that life time.

I'm glad you resonate with me on that front. It makes it easier to break ice here! Absolutely, we do all have a path that we've chosen and/or didn't choose and we are going down or up it in the great mystery we call life. I 100% agree with you, we go through life as our own selves and we need to be with our selves (that sounds weird. ). I fully agree that when we pass on, we learn what is true and what isn't. One day I'll find out.

Thanks for being so warm and welcoming - it's helpful and makes me less reluctant to write here.
Ohhh I did not realise that you were so new to the forum... ( I always was gormless lol!)... Please never be afraid to post anything. We are all friendly and supportive... And if you ever feel "lost" on here just come to me and tell me. I will guide you ( although some might say "avoid" her like the plague lol !).. I know straight away that you are quite sensitive and intuitive being a picean. Enjoy your experience on the forum..
Old 10-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Ohhh I did not realise that you were so new to the forum... ( I always was gormless lol!)... Please never be afraid to post anything. We are all friendly and supportive... And if you ever feel "lost" on here just come to me and tell me. I will guide you ( although some might say "avoid" her like the plague lol !).. I know straight away that you are quite sensitive and intuitive being a picean. Enjoy your experience on the forum..

You've no idea how much it means to me seeing this. Truly.

In the past (in this life I mean), I've put my claim out there on other forums and I got joked about, made fun of, was sent nasty messages, you name it. I've just learned to roll with the punches and I try not to get into conflict or fights. I hate fighting. I really do. I don't understand the need for conflict. It's not healthy.

Well, I most certainly will take you up on that offer if I ever do! Haha, yes I am of the sign Pisces. Impressionable, and like water very flowing. I wear my heart on my sleeve and that's gotten me into quite a few tight spots over the years and heaps of trouble. But I'm as real as they come (I'd like to think at least)
Old 10-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianpast_1904
You've no idea how much it means to me seeing this. Truly.

In the past (in this life I mean), I've put my claim out there on other forums and I got joked about, made fun of, was sent nasty messages, you name it. I've just learned to roll with the punches and I try not to get into conflict or fights. I hate fighting. I really do. I don't understand the need for conflict. It's not healthy.

Well, I most certainly will take you up on that offer if I ever do! Haha, yes I am of the sign Pisces. Impressionable, and like water very flowing. I wear my heart on my sleeve and that's gotten me into quite a few tight spots over the years and heaps of trouble. But I'm as real as they come (I'd like to think at least)
I am sorry that you were ridiculed on other forums. That is never the way forward is it? No wonder you are putting "disclaimers" out!!!! We are all individual. We all have our own beliefs and theories... But that is not to say one is right and one is wrong. I would like to think that on this forum we are all a little bit more "grown up " than that!!!!! Take care...and no scrapping mind lololol... ( Sorry... Can't help my sense of humour!)...
Old 11-07-2020, 11:09 AM
lejonjus

Hey russianpast 1904! yes I'm with Elfin. Love the disclaimer. I should do more of that lol.

Appreciate you sharing your experience with us and welcome.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
Hey russianpast 1904! yes I'm with Elfin. Love the disclaimer. I should do more of that lol.

Appreciate you sharing your experience with us and welcome.

Good morning to you Lejonjus!

Thanks for the warm welcome, and also thank-you for reading my experience(s). It means a lot. Like I've told before when I first started this thread - I'm not here to prove anything. I'm just here for closure and also to make friends, and of course to share my experiences as well as I go along.

P.S. Hahaha, yes I like disclaimers too. I run several historical groups on Facebook, and I always put disclaimers out. xD