Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 07-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Unified-8-Dynamic vs Static Scenario Universe

Part 1....Where Soul meets Spirit and Mind

Unified-8-Dynamic vs Static Scenario Universe { not a matrix }

Jim Lehman has done an excellent job of commensurating the static 5-fold, with the static 4-fold, Isotropic Vector Matrix{ IVM }, without affecting Fullers static Concentric Hierarchy { LINK }. However, I think we all tend to forget the dynamism of the transformational VE { cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron } via jitterbug. LINK-1 and LINK-2, which only show a some phases of the VE/jitterbug transformations.

Not shown are its double sine-wave patterning ex, as is found with the electro-magnetic { photon } sine-waves, negative shaped curvature { see saddle negative curvature on inner surface of a torus--- and other exotic configurations I can go into later.

Some years back I posted ideas of unification of 5-fold and 4-fold by adding 8 icosahedra to outer surface of the VE’s { cubo-octahedron } 8 surface triangles. 16 icosahedra if we put an icosahedron on each side of the VE's 8 triangle surfaces/openings i.e. the nuclear icosahedron, would actually be 8, valenced icosahedra.

With dynamism in mind, Fullers first step was to conceptually axis spin the primary 5-fold and 4-fold polyhedra on their 5-fold 3sets { 6, 10 and 15 } great circleplanes and on the 4-fold VE’s 4 sets of axi { 3, 4, 6, and 12 } great circleplanes { LINK } This in turn produced the 25, 4-fold great circles, and the 31 left and 31 right ---total 62--- skew icosahedral great circles.

And we could do all of that within context of the IVM or Jims 5-fold Icosa-Stellate-60 Matrix, ---associated with his commensurate 5-fold and 4-fold Pentagonal Vector Matrix aka 'Lehamanville'--- just as we could do that with set of overlapping VE within the IVM. However, none of that invokes the transformational processes of the VE as the 4-fold, cubo-octahedral jitterbug.

Some years back, Jim very graciously made a few graphics forme ---based on the Unification ideas I presented above-- and to investigate, and they pretty much all involved Euclidean version of the VE and icosahedra with some surprises as to what was created inside the VE, when the VE transformed to it octahedral phase, and next it tetrahedral phase/configuration.

1} So that was a brief venture into Unification via dynamismof the VE jitterbug with the attached icosahedra. However, we never had any graphics of those dynamics with 25 great circles or the 31 left + 31 right-skew sets.

2} we never had any of those dynamics with those abstract great circles applied as the axi of great tori.

O|O was the icon I used for me Unification-8-Theory of Everything at that time some years ago. This icon represented the a flattened VE { cubo-octahedron } ----partial reference in LINK-2 top of page--- via its jitterbug transformations and I associated with the the heat death of our finite, yet eternally existent, occupied space Universe { Uni-V-erse } wherein there was a left and right skew set of 31 greatcircles sphericals on each side of the flat line VE...... O|O..........

These two sets overlap with the flattened VE's 25 great circles, and the two overlap and imprint upon each other all of there great circles, or at least the would if they were all Euclidean polyhedral to begin with ergo, spherical makes it a little hard to say what looks like what exactly.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
damn! please get famous before the transformations pen runs its ink dry, you deserve a medal dude! Much respect x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 09-08-2020, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
damn! please get famous before the transformations pen runs its ink dry, you deserve a medal dude! Much respect x

A medal for creative thinking and daring to be naive, maybe.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman