Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Experiencer
Book1 Nine of Cups + Temperance

Hello,

Did a Celtic Cross reading questioning what would happen between me and a person I was once involved with.

Here is what I got:

1: Strength (The situation)
2: Three of Wands (Blocks)
3: Knight of Cups (Querent's thoughts)
4: Ace of Wands (Subconscious thoughts)
5: Eight of Wands (Influences from your immediate past)
6: Nine of Cups (The Immediate future )
7: Ace of Cups (Self-image)
8: Four of Wands (What people think)
9: Seven of Swords (Hopes and fears)
10: Temperance (Outcome)

I always get Seven of Swords when I ask about them as we did have a turbulent relationship. But the Nine of Cups along with the Temperance seems like a positive message. What I got is that, perhaps, we will finally come to terms with what happened between us. Almost like we are paying our dues?

I asked about them because I have been having a lot of dreams about M, and I'm not really sure what it all means. I have cut off all contact, but I will admit that I miss M so much.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Administrator
1: Strength (The situation) What I get here is a letting go. This has the feeling that a change of seasons would have. Coming from the hibernation of Winter, and setting emotions free. New growth or flight of fancy.

2: Three of Wands (Blocks) The hamster wheel is present here. What I mean by this is that hamster in his/her cage will get on the wheel, tire and get off. We get on that wheel go round and round and do not see how to get off. So we repeat the same patterns in life, make the same mistakes, even though we know they are mistakes. So here there is that need like the first card to clear the past and mend the mistakes.

3: Knight of Cups (Querent's thoughts) I do not have permissions to read the other person, so I will read the energy around you and this person. You nee to take the lead and make sure that you know what you want for yourself. In part this is about making sure your in good standing by yourself as an individual. You do not want to stand in the shadows of another you need to stand alone.

4: Ace of Wands (Subconscious thoughts) The need to balance the male and female energies. That need to be one but also be separate. This centers around communications as the throat comes into play big time.

5: Eight of Wands (Influences from your immediate past) The need to reach out. That need for you asking for what you need. A hand up not a hand out is the image. That need for you not to feel isolated and alone.

6: Nine of Cups (The Immediate future ) Embrace what is out there to have from the Universe. Take control of YOUR WORLD. Make sure that your going to get out of life what you want from life. This is about stepping out independently and looking to the Universe to help you embrace your World.

7: Ace of Cups (Self-image) You do not give yourself that much needed down time. That time to just be alone and meditate and reconsider the directions in life you have taken. Making sure that you know what you want from life going forwards.

8: Four of Wands (What people think) People seem confrontational around you. Like a door that is open but you do not see clearly what is there. Some of this is confronting issues around relationships and making the changes needed. Part of this is confronting your past and clearing those issues. Confronting the relationship and making sure you see clearly what is in that doorway.

9: Seven of Swords (Hopes and fears) Dreams coming true. That balance that the Universe has heard you and you will have in life what you want. This does not mean that the relationship is a foundation its open to the possibility is all. This means that if you do the work you will be happy in the paths life has for you.

10: Temperance (Outcome)The outcome that I see is that you choose your path and you choose whom is in that path. Do not fall into battles in life that you keep doing over and over again, this is a time to change those paths and walk away from some of the usual fights.

I hope its OK that I broke down your reading more with the intuition vibrations I picked up. I was drawn to this reading and it just flowed out from me. Any questions just ask.

Lynn
Old 28-11-2015, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
Thank you so much, Lynn.

I am glad that you broke it down for me, as I am always confused.
Your intuition is right.

What I get from what you have written is that it's up to me whether or not I want to have anything to do with this person, as I'm still confused about this issue?

If this is so, I really don't want to be the little hamster running on its wheel. I cut all ties with them because that's exactly what I don't want, but these feelings, and now dreams just make all the work I have been doing seem meaningless.
I'm trying. It's so frustrating to know how much I haven't changed as I've been trying. I've even begged God for help (despite me not believing) so as I could move on. I've done meditations, changing my life/schedule (to not interact them), and even hypnosis, but here I am...

I am sorry, Lynn, if I sound pathetic.
Thank you for trying to help!
Old 28-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

You so do not sound pathetic. We all have that in us to want to connect to someone in life we feel drawn to. This is that normal human emotional part of us and part of what we are taught growing up. We are yes social beings but too we are independent beings. We need that balance of both parts of us. This is where we often get into a relationship and we stay the course as we feel we should. It does not serve us, but we do it.

With a relationship it is important that you know that your individual and you have your own path to walk, so that if someone comes into your life and in some cases passes over, your not left lost without them. You have your path to walk and they complimented not completed that path for us.

So when your looking to this relationship and wanting it to come to be, make sure that you too are individual and strong enough to take what might come with it. That you can set the intentions that it will be a sharing relationship not one of you doing the work solo to make it work.

I had 33 years in one that I did the work, I kept him up, I kept things looking normal and stable, now that he is on his own all the cracks in him show. This is not the way a relationship should work. I now have three kids that struggle to do things solo. We never want to become that person that can not function on the individual level of being.

So your path is so similar to others paths....and it is no not being pathetic its being human and full of emotions and that want for someone to LOVe but LOVe yourself first and foremost first then add the complimentary LOVe of someone else to the mix.

Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephillo
Thank you so much, Lynn.

I am glad that you broke it down for me, as I am always confused.
Your intuition is right.

What I get from what you have written is that it's up to me whether or not I want to have anything to do with this person, as I'm still confused about this issue?

If this is so, I really don't want to be the little hamster running on its wheel. I cut all ties with them because that's exactly what I don't want, but these feelings, and now dreams just make all the work I have been doing seem meaningless.
I'm trying. It's so frustrating to know how much I haven't changed as I've been trying. I've even begged God for help (despite me not believing) so as I could move on. I've done meditations, changing my life/schedule (to not interact them), and even hypnosis, but here I am...

I am sorry, Lynn, if I sound pathetic.
Thank you for trying to help!
Old 28-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Whenever I speak to you, you have the same message for me. I wish I could staple your message to the front of my head!
Thank you for sharing your own personal experience. To be honest, those kinds of relationships I'm surrounded by, and in a messed up way, I feel "unlucky" that I haven't found such a relationship

That person I was involved with, we were friends first until I fell in love. It was all one sided where I was giving them my all, so that theme and your own experience rings true.

It's hard loving yourself, though, especially in my case when you're not happy with yourself. I want love to prove to myself that I am good enough. I know that's not the kind of love I should be looking for, but it's difficult to remove old habits that have been with you your whole life.
Old 29-11-2015, 03:13 AM
Experiencer
By the way, can I say congratulations from getting out of such a relationship.
I know that you have moved on and found someone better.