Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
Lightbulb The Lovers Card Keeps Popping Up

Hello,

I've been doing some readings for myself, and I keep getting The Lovers card in future and outcome positions.

The first time it happened, I asked what I could expect in the future (not regarding love) and The Lovers came up in the future position. A week ago, I asked about love and did a three card spread, and The Lovers card popped up as the outcome card. Then, yesterday, I did a detailed Celtic Cross for what I could expect in my love life, and to my surprise, The Lovers came up as the outcome, once again.

Here is the reading:
  • Card 1: Circumstances surrounding your situation
    Knight of Wands
  • Card 2: What is blocking or going against you
    Strength
  • Card 3: Your conscious thoughts
    The Star
  • Card 4: Your subconscious thoughts
    Three of Swords
  • Card 5: Influences from your immediate past
    Three of Cups
  • Card 6: Your immediate future
    Judgement
  • Card 7: How you see yourself
    Six of Swords
  • Card 8: How others see you
    Two of Swords
  • Card 9: Your hopes and fears
    Ten of Pentacles
  • Card 10: Outcome (linked with your immediate future) »
    The Lovers

The message I keep getting is that I have to make a decision. Right now, I have no interest in people (only the famous kind XD) so not sure if it's a love decision. I think it may be more like I have to decide on what type of lover I would like?

Any one would care to give me some clarity?
I would really appreciate it!

Last edited by Zephillo : 12-07-2015 at 03:01 AM.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Which tarot deck are you using? If possible, could you post a picture of that particular card? (I tend to read cards as if they are mini-stories or 'stills', so would need to look at it.)
Old 15-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

Lets isolate that card and read around that one only. That is the outcome but LOVERS is such a vastness of meanings. It can be that other person coming in but to it can be a connection to self love and or to love from the Universal Divine.

You have clearly stated you want no connection to another person but that does not mean that someone might not come into your life that fills that "feeling" of love but is not a LOVER in that sense of how we see the word.

When I asked on what does "lovers mean" I get the image of you looking outwards and seeing what is there. Others are around you in this space but not in that interaction level. Your the watcher in the situation.

The Heart Chakra opens up to me as it seems to be a bit blocked to allowing the flow of LOVe to be freely there. This is a self imposed place for now that can be looked at more. What is around that Heart Chakra is that need to teach yourself something about allowing LOVe in your space.

Emotionally there is something you wish for that you have clearly put out to the Universe but it might be that being so closed in the Heart Charka that dream is not allowed to come back in. Right not its floating out there ready to flow in.

You seem to be in the place where it is LOVe for you that needs the attentions that there is a need for that self LOVe to heal and be put on better foundations. Its about finding that balance with yourself and with others around you. Openening that door to let others in but not as a LOVER.

Its all around the Heart Chakra and emotionally being able to share the LOVe that is there in your heart willingly. Open hand to the Universe to allow what feels like a crack in the heart not a break to heal.

Lynn
Old 15-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Which tarot deck are you using? If possible, could you post a picture of that particular card? (I tend to read cards as if they are mini-stories or 'stills', so would need to look at it.)

Hello Squatchit,

The deck I used is the Mythic tarot.

Thanks for helping.
Old 15-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lets isolate that card and read around that one only. That is the outcome but LOVERS is such a vastness of meanings. It can be that other person coming in but to it can be a connection to self love and or to love from the Universal Divine.

You have clearly stated you want no connection to another person but that does not mean that someone might not come into your life that fills that "feeling" of love but is not a LOVER in that sense of how we see the word.

When I asked on what does "lovers mean" I get the image of you looking outwards and seeing what is there. Others are around you in this space but not in that interaction level. Your the watcher in the situation.

The Heart Chakra opens up to me as it seems to be a bit blocked to allowing the flow of LOVe to be freely there. This is a self imposed place for now that can be looked at more. What is around that Heart Chakra is that need to teach yourself something about allowing LOVe in your space.

Emotionally there is something you wish for that you have clearly put out to the Universe but it might be that being so closed in the Heart Charka that dream is not allowed to come back in. Right not its floating out there ready to flow in.

You seem to be in the place where it is LOVe for you that needs the attentions that there is a need for that self LOVe to heal and be put on better foundations. Its about finding that balance with yourself and with others around you. Openening that door to let others in but not as a LOVER.

Its all around the Heart Chakra and emotionally being able to share the LOVe that is there in your heart willingly. Open hand to the Universe to allow what feels like a crack in the heart not a break to heal.

Lynn

Thank you for writing this, Lynn,

It is definitely true about my Heart Chakra. I have been trying for some time to heal it, but it's been proving difficult. I can't seem to open it, and let things go. It's been difficult as I get into a lot of trouble and have to start back in square one to heal it.

Self-love is definitely not easy, but I will keep trying.

I truly appreciate it!

P.S. And may I ask, do you have any suggestions to balance it? I've been doing groundings and have even acquired a rose quartz, but not so sure if it's enough.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Newbie ;)

A common theme with Lovers is it may also mean decision and change, due to the duality of the card.
Old 16-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Suspended
Thank you for posting the images - they are lovely.

I haven't read any other responses as I don't want them to influence me. I'm just going to go with what I see and type away. Please feel free to discard anything that doesn't make sense (or all of it!! ).

I'm seeing this as an opportunity that will come your way. Something that is ordinarily outside of your comfort zone. It might be to do with guidance/teaching. I'm sensing something practical. The card tells me that if you take the opportunity (even though you might have a lot of doubts), it will be a positive decision. You will eventually love this change of direction/new venture. I also see it as a solitary venture, but starting out with someone else requesting your assistance and perhaps working on it together. I think it will also do you a world of good, both emotionally and spiritually.

I haven't looked at the other cards in connection with the Lovers as the outcome.
Old 17-07-2015, 01:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefinch
A common theme with Lovers is it may also mean decision and change, due to the duality of the card.

Thank you purplefinch,

That does seem like the message they've been giving me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Thank you for posting the images - they are lovely.

I haven't read any other responses as I don't want them to influence me. I'm just going to go with what I see and type away. Please feel free to discard anything that doesn't make sense (or all of it!! ).

I'm seeing this as an opportunity that will come your way. Something that is ordinarily outside of your comfort zone. It might be to do with guidance/teaching. I'm sensing something practical. The card tells me that if you take the opportunity (even though you might have a lot of doubts), it will be a positive decision. You will eventually love this change of direction/new venture. I also see it as a solitary venture, but starting out with someone else requesting your assistance and perhaps working on it together. I think it will also do you a world of good, both emotionally and spiritually.

I haven't looked at the other cards in connection with the Lovers as the outcome.

I can't discredit what you say, Squachit!
I'm here asking for your opinion, so I'm going to take what you say into consideration. :)

It's funny that I read this now, as I'm facing a choice now. It involves work, though. I like the solitary path, so I think I know what way I'll choose.

Thank you again!