Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-04-2013, 03:23 AM
Pathfinder

Twin Flames and Sun Signs

In my reading and research, I've heard that many twin flames have the same sun sign because they are one and from the same soul family or something to that effect. But I've also heard the opposite. I heard that although the twin flames are essentially the same and identical on soul/spiritual level but they're total opposites as well? I'm confused on this topic. Which one is it? Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Old 03-04-2013, 04:10 AM
Master
I'm Scorpio he a Taurus but my moon is a Taurus . I read if between sun moon n ascendant both have 2 of the same matching element it's a soul mate. I have two earth taurus moon, capricon acendant
he is a taurus sun capricorn moon curious if ascendant is scorpio but dont have exact time of birth
Old 03-04-2013, 04:14 AM
Master
Found this article
http://omtimes.com/2012/06/identifying-twin-flames/
Old 03-04-2013, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
I'm Scorpio he a Taurus but my moon is a Taurus . I read if between sun moon n ascendant both have 2 of the same matching element it's a soul mate. I have two earth taurus moon, capricon acendant
he is a taurus sun capricorn moon curious if ascendant is scorpio but dont have exact time of birth

I don't know my exact time of birth or my possible twin's either. But we both have opposite sun signs. I'm an Aquarius and he's a Leo.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Violets

From my research, own experience and understanding, Twin Flames (specifically!) never share the same sun sign. and more often than not their sun signs will be polar opposites. This complements the eternal balancing act, I believe. yin/yang, masculine/feminine.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Pathfinder

@Impulsv thank you for that link it was very helpful and thank you all for the insight! It makes more sense. I really think I may have found my twin flame! Like I said before, I'm an Aquarius and he's a Leo. We're complete opposites on that aspect. There's more to my story, of course!
Old 03-04-2013, 04:26 AM
Master
http://starlightknight.wordpress.com...nd-twinflames/
This link guess mines destined :) with sun moon acs
I actually find astrology interesting when the I learned tf looked Into our charts
I need to find the websites were it talks about matching element nodes and other syniatry that point to tf.

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Ast...cal_Soul_Mates
Old 03-04-2013, 04:39 AM
Master
http://www.astrostar.com/twinsouls.htm
This one is it. Its interesting
Old 03-04-2013, 05:18 AM
Pathfinder

I've read this article before. I don't know where to go to get a birth chart for myself and my ex/possible twin flame. Also, I'm a beginner when it comes to astrology. I don't know where to start! It can be confusing at times. I just don't want to assume that he's my twin flame when he might not be! Don't want to feel stupid and get my hopes up. I'm trying to get as much information as possible. But I really do believe that he could be!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Master
Cafe Astrology .com
Under free natal chart
But I'm a begginer n not sure how concrete it is but for me it was nice to know it met one of the categories. But it soul knows best ;)