Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-09-2022, 03:15 PM
irisa

Divine timing...

Okay, here it goes...I feel the need to put 6 weeks in words. Just because..

I put it under Twin Flames. I don´t know if we are...doesn´t feel like i need to know either for the time being. But, of course, it crossed my mind...otherwise i wouldn´t be back on the forum.

Some time ago i met a guy on a dating website. He invited me to chat...he just seemed to come out of nowhere...i hadn´t seen him online there. I was on there for about 5 months and had decided that i would quit there because i hadn´t met anyone nice.

Just a week before, i got a new job. Months before the sollicitation a thought just crossed my mind: ´What if that particular vacancy will pop up?!´ Well, next week, it did. But i was too late to write a letter. A week later i saw they put out that vacancy again. This time i was on holidays. I decided to call and ask if i could apply for the job when i got home. Again 1 week later, they called, emailed and spoke on voicemail that they would like me to apply to the job. So, i did. Then everything went fast and i got the new job. Right now i am thinking: What the heck?! And why?! But it felt like i needed to do this.

After i had returned home from holidays i decided to go to the beach as often as i could (didn´t do so the years before). First few times i went to a certain beach, but the trains were always so fully packed with people, that after a few weeks i decided to visit another beach. This one was in another direction. It took me longer, but that was okay.
One week after i first visited this other beach this guy on the dating website invited me for a chat. Turned out he lived very close to this other beach. We chatted for about 5 weeks. Not every day. We had fun chatting, there was a lot of teasing. He didn´t feel like ´my normal type´ at all, but somehow i had decided to give it a go. From day one i felt more energized and optimistic. Soon, i had so much energy i couldn´t even sleep properly but felt okay. And we even hadn´t seen each other.
Okay, so we chatted and chatted. Looking back at it, all feels a little weird. He wasn´t the easiest guy i ever met, again, at all. But i found myself ´fighting´ back. There were several moments where he asked if he should just delete me. I answered that he shouldn´t ask me, but himself. But he never did (untill last week). There was a weird vibe in the background. He wanted to see me. I did want to see him, but as soon as i asked for a date, place or time, he said no/backed of. There were several moments where i got so angry and frustrated about his behaviour that impulsively i wrote long and sharp texts. He would react to them, but wouldn´t say much about it. Only that they didn´t make him happy. Friends asked why i did even bother, but somehow i just couldn´t let go of him.

In those impulses i got so very emotional. And i hadn´t even seen him in person yet. I had asked him a few times if, at least, we could do a videocall because i would like to see him...because maybe his voice or whatever would put an end to all, lol. Wel, it took till last weekend and then we videocalled. It felt a bit weird. I had the feeling he didn´t know how to behave. At some point we looked at each other in silence...i really felt something there...But i had already felt much more during all those weeks. So many different feelings.
So, the chatting and calling last weekend felt good, better...and then monday he wrote that we didn´t seem to have anything in common and that this was it for him (and he hadn´t asked me very much about me, so how could he know this?)

Now, i know..this was not even a real relationship, though i felt and feel a lot.
I know, he is so different from what i am used to...
I know, it is so tough to get through to him, to find out who he really is...
But somehow, he felt sort of magnetic...
I told him he pulled and pushed, but i had to admit...so did i.
All things i wrote to him so impulsively...this is so not me to do that.
From the first day on, he managed to get me out of my comfort zone little by little.
But it felt like i gave it all, and he backed of...as soon as i asked him something...But on the other hand, vice versa, so did i...

During our contact i started dreaming again, my pain from my fibromyalgia seems dissolving all of a sudden. I feel stronger, more energetic, more beautiful and good about myself.
I suddenly start hearing voices. One of the last mornings i heard a male voice say: Hello, where is Irisa? Right after i suddenly felt so much hurt in my chest...grief. I knew it wasn´t mine, but his. The day before i´d seen him in my minds eye, working...i felt sadness...he had a thick layer around him. We also had conversations...though i always find this hard to believe...is it daydreaming or real...though the conversations are not about all beautiful...they are about feelings/emotions.

The 3 dreams i wrote on the forum are from during these 5 weeks.

I have no idea...

I just know that by meeting him (even only online) i sort of woke up emotionally. The things i accused him of...i only could admit that i was showing the same attitude. I really was shocked about my impulses in writing to him when he triggered me with this or that.
I never knew i could be jealous or that impatient, so obsessive. This is a whole other me, that i´ve never experienced before. But the being impatient and sort of obsessive...that was with which he had triggered me.
Besides, after he quit on me...i felt so much pain...i felt so hurt...a hurt that was much bigger then this whole situation could have triggered. Hurt, feeling so vulnerable. It was really bizar.
I told him how easily he got under my skin...he said that this was his experience as well. He said that i could be very annoying...haha, well, so could he.
His nickname...had a 11 11 though with other digits. His nickname...i had literally dreamed it about 20 years ago.In that dream i only saw this nickname...One of his pictures...i am thinking were i must have seen him before, because that face looks so familiair.

Well, maybe more dreams will come....

(last night i a dream where there was a guy...we were surprised several times. We both individually felt like someone or something is sort of ´pushing´ us around. Like: something happens to each of us, where we have no control...like someone or something is putting situations on our path...

Thought that came to my mind yesterday was: divine timing...
Old 25-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Master
Divine timing definitely… this is the stage they talk about the if and buts..

I met my twin differently so can’t talk about the video call, etc, but, at least he was who he said he was—-

Furthering that: seems the runner stage might be apparent: they talk of it lots it worked out reincarnation was the running stage for us.. me and my twin but not lot of running while we were together, it was Divine timing also…

It’s likely he will be in your head if it’s a little bit more than a crush..

The truth is this stage of pulling and pushing happens in all relationships- your finding your feet and space- where you can grow and evolve… ample space is needed/ wanted to flourish…

Your not alone: running can be hard but death occurs and reincarnation and it’s the biggest running dynamic there is- it could be years until your reunited…a dynamic like yours is likely to sort its self out I mean it’s not death it’s not forever goodbye…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-09-2022, 09:12 AM
irisa

Red face

Interesting you mention death. Throughout my life i lost family-members, friends, of course. But it wasn´t till yesterday (without having read your post then) that it suddenly struck me how awfully painful it must feel when one loses his beloved. Weird, that this never came to my mind so consciously and clear. I worked for nearly 20 years in a hospital so i am pretty known with seeing people losing their loved ones. But never did i became aware of this excruciating pain one can/will feel.

Of course, you are right, with saying that a lot of what i experienced in fact can happen in every relationship which wasn´t even a real relationship yet. But for me, this was so, so incredibly different from what i am used to. Every day another little piece of emotion makes its way up to my throat. This morning it was as if i hung above some of the things that happened. I witnessed how i reacted in some moments; that was really so not me. But right now i am also thinking: was that really ´so not me´? Or is that who and how i really am? At least i think he triggered my shadow parts...and not just a little bit

I decided that it is up to me now...work to do. I am writing a lot about my thoughts, reactions and emotions...It feels like what i am experiencing right now, one would experience after at least a real and longer relationship. This feels so out of line.

I think i was ready for all this, needed to experience this...so far Divine Timing (remembering that i fact i thought of Divine Intervention and not so much timing).

I can live with this, lol, but of course i so badly would love to know if he once will be back in my life.
When he wrote me that ´this was it for him´ i had 3 emotions right after each other (all within minutes). First i went silent and felt very at peace (weird reaction if you ask me), then i got very emotional/sad and right after that i became aware of a feeling of total trust that we would get back together.
Old 26-09-2022, 10:40 AM
Hi, May I offer my 2 cents? :)
It is pretty simple to ans your question...it's all perfect timing...
My insight, experience? The whole thing here on earth is like a Swiss watch ...all the cogs and
wheels turn perfectly for each individual here!!!
''I think i was ready for all this, needed to experience this.'' See, your inner sense, gets it.
Btw people meet others from a Past Life, sure--it doesn't mean they are Soul Mates, tho - just an aside.

(Now, I have had my life flash 2 xs in my mind's eye.
Kinda like a Life Review...and wow...so I'm not making this stuff up!)
Just my 2 cents.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-09-2022, 12:32 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It is pretty simple to ans your question...it's all perfect timing...
My insight, experience? The whole thing here on earth is like a Swiss watch ...all the cogs and
wheels turn perfectly for each individual here!!!
Hi, of course you may offer your 2 cents! Thank you! I hope you still have more cents left

I see what you write and i totally agree...
It is not that i asked a question somewhere....but maybe when you read between my lines, one might read one or several questions

Something seems evolving...my thoughts, emotions...and pretty fast if you ask me. I am painting my walls at the moment and listening to music. It is good to get my attention to only myself or only the painting. One time i am laughing, the next i am crying and this goes on and on. While crying, suddenly, my thoughts about loss and grief took me to another level: suddenly i thought: you´re not crying about loss and grief (well, okay, somehow you are...), but you are crying because you are standing before a huge change. Change is knocking at my door...it´s a very subtle feeling...

I think this is what the ´being pushed out of body´ dream could be about.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-09-2022 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 26-02-2023, 03:34 PM
irisa

Change is knocking at my door...it´s a very subtle feeling...

Well, it´s about months later that i started this thread. And well...change...what the ....?!
It was a very subtle feeling, but so much has happened on the inside...(and outside)

After this man i met another one. He had the same sun sign and for some part he was alike the first one. But for the rest...wow...never known someone like him before...never. It feels like the first one had come on my path maybe to just prepare me a little...sort of...
If the first one hadn´t contacted me in the first place, i would have never contacted that second one myself...never ever.

I thought the first one already triggered me...but that was nothing compared to the second one. He is a very, very strong personality, but also very sensitive. Wow. And although his so strong personality i opened myself up to him within no-time (second date... )...pains, grief, shame...everything just came up...like a volcano. He sort of gave me back a big part of myself (worth) again...And how many times did we really see each other....pffff...sad and happy al together...rollercoaster...
I always doubted the existence of twin flames (sorry). Never thought much of running and chasing. Well... Right now and for quite some time already i am feeling really ashamed...i am a chaser...i really am...and i can´t do anything about it...it´s like you put on a machine and just cannot turn it of...and he just ran...and i can´t blame him.

But because of what he triggered in me...my selfworth...that i should be proud of myself and of who i am and so much more...i am back on my path of turning inward again (after almost 20 years)...meditating...
Today he totally removed me from his phone...again i can´t blame him. And i know i needed him to do so...to find my way back inward.

I know that if we really are twin flames the most important goal is to get to my real Self again...nothing else.
But i can´t escape this weird feeling of only trying to grasp the fact that we then would share the same soul...

(his last name even has fire in it... )