Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-09-2022, 05:09 AM
Master
Dreaming of meerkat

I had a dream of a meerkat telling me to go and take a chance with these two people

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-09-2022, 07:02 PM
irisa

Hi Dream Jo,

i don´t know if you had a question according to this dream?

If so, i would say: what do you think yourself about meerkats?

Can/do/would you trust them?

Why does a meerkat talk to you?
Old 29-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
I don't want to sound foolish, but what is a meerkats?
Old 29-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Master
[B I have been offered a chance of doing Funeral Home Care by two friends of mine who can train me in in you can train me in in and I could the Makings of me
And meerkats stand on their feet and they are strong cats
If you want to know that make cats look like Google him on images and the Amazing cats the affirm and strong
But it's telling me that my auntie telling me I've got to do some my life don't sit around doing nothing on my life
And my mum a few days before that take a chance for them to men because I think a lot of me go on do it because I can do it
I think the dreams telling me go for it stand my ground and covered don't have paper be down like and the past in the past because his two lads believing me
Plus they are friends of mine real friends not fake friends
I have more than 10 characters so I will be honest please let me press send on here I am still in my ground and the bus North spirit I'm in charge not Stuart I'm insured
Why can't I press send because I'm in charge here spirit is not in charge of me I'm in charge you've got that you are in charge of them
Please let me press send I am in charge most of it I've got that I'm not I'm in charge I'm in charge because circle the other day because I have a spirit it was very Farm out and I want to make a swear and swear as fair and I like swearing not swearing
But soon as I get it off I sat back down and I don't know spirit taking the mick out of men a friend because somebody fancies me button I like I'm only those and why does a fella send me about it put us together
So please send that is Valentine's this yea
There is more than 10 is so why can't I press send
There is more than 10 characters survive coronavirus endr
There is more than 10 characters so why can't I press send
There is more than 10 characters survive coronavirus end
There is more than 10 characters so I can send
There is 1 and 10 characters so I can send
There is more than 10 so I can send
But is 1 and 10 characters so I can send]
There is more than 10 characters so why can't I press send
There is more than 10 time is survivor can't I press send
There is more than 10 karat so I can send
There is more than 10 character why can't I press send[/b]

Old 29-09-2022, 08:17 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller

Maybe a mongoose sounds familiair?
Like Dream Jo says...you can look it up.
I didn´t know it was called a meerkat in english...meerkat sounds very dutch.

Funny animals.
Old 29-09-2022, 08:23 PM
irisa

O wow, Dream Jo,

what happened to your post? It looks like something didn´t work out the way you wanted it?

According to your thoughts about your dream.
I think you could be right there.
A meerkat is small and fragile, but while it can stand on its (back) feet it sounds somewhat like: they can stand on their own two feet...like ´they (so you as well) are capable of it´.

I wish you good luck with the job if you decide to take it.
Sounds beautiful to do.
Old 29-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Master
this way meerkat stand firm and ground on their feet and it has strong cats and strong wind beer can
One of my cats can do a meerkat impression not much to know but when she was a kitten she was a best meerkat impressionist she was but now she's 6 she can't do it much though brother can't stand with strong and shaking but ate a lot of dry food
But cats stand firm and don't let people put them off
This is telling me go into the funeral industry don't sell your backside and then arrive in men you are good friends with me
Family and friends put me off like I haven't the past stand firm and strong and say yes I can do it because you put me off
Emotional blackmail getting either because I'm strong like them cats I was done firm my feet

Old 29-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Have you seen Disney's "The Lion King"? Timone was the meerkat and buddy to Pumba was the wort hog. They sang the song "hakuna matata" (no worries).

http://https://www.deviantart.com/ph...olor-183049104
Old 29-09-2022, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
I have not seen that movie. I looked it up, it looks like a Squirrel. Good eating! I remember when I was little, my grandpa would make stew outta the squirrel when we would camp outdoors. He would hunt the small game, but we will bring water, carrots, celery, potatoes, green onions, seasoned with sea salt and black pepper to cook it. They hardly had any meat, but the bones made good broth.

Back on topic, I believe you will do well at the job @dream jo
Old 01-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
I have not seen that movie. I looked it up, it looks like a Squirrel. Good eating! I remember when I was little, my grandpa would make stew outta the squirrel when we would camp outdoors. He would hunt the small game, but we will bring water, carrots, celery, potatoes, green onions, seasoned with sea salt and black pepper to cook it. They hardly had any meat, but the bones made good broth.

Back on topic, I believe you will do well at the job @dream jo

Thank you thank you just go ahead because I think it'll be the end of me it will be the making of me because my one experienced on on death and nose and people and losing people