Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-09-2022, 02:43 PM
asearcher

is it my astral body, astral eyes doing this?

all my life, very much so when younger, i would see things as if there was an extra filter, over this reality, i could for real see even what i am guessing were some sort of beings or spirits that had crossed over and were trying to touch me, a whole bunch of them. then it was as if i truly came to and did not see it like that no more. i remember i would wake to form the nightmare and think oh its just a nightmare to then still see them in this reality, but again the filter and me staring as i knew it could not be. then it was as if everything got normal again.

if i had a fever or nightmare, this is also true in adult life, the same thing; what happened in the "dream" would be this filter on top of my own reality, me looking. It would be this way if I too went in and out of the dream.

i once had this strange dream where this man (spirit? guardian? i still do not know) was in my dream trying to bother my child and when i tried to interfere he built chairs and so on on top of each other so i could not get in. meanwhile my child dream that this man (the way he would look was the way we both saw him) was trying to help her overcome a fear she had and he did but at the start the child was arguing with him. I can not explain this. it has not been the first time i have felt that someone else in the household is having a nightmare. one time i felt someone else was having one and in my own dream, i apparently stepped right into that ones. I can't explain that. apparently according to that someone i was dressed to the teeth what i was wearing in my own dream which seemed out of place. i had in the morning told my husband about this dream i had to then not say anything to that someone and that someone would by itself contact me to tell me of it. my husband did not know what to say. i swear it, we had not made that up. i too got brief memories from dreams where it is as if i am watching a child in it's own dream but aware of another presence i can't see. then later on the child will tell me it had this dream but never that the child saw me in it. can't explain that. i've just said that sounds like a wonderful dream you had, nothing else.

i learned from early on to be completely still and once i got to be a mom i learned to def not move in case a child would have sneaked up next to me fallen asleep. i wait til it passes, the filter.

during an emergent situation in hospital it felt as if i saw with not my own eyes as i knew they were shut but as if the body was a little bit up and i saw with these eyes. this began to happen after i had blacked out. this sort of condition was then going away but then later on i went in and out of a condition where i felt one with my body but when i looked i was somewhat confused (especially later on) if the people there, especially a lady, was there for real or not. I'm still not sure about that.

afterwards i have seen someone's dead parent as it turned out to be and it was when i was wide awake, not in bed, and it was the same filter on so then i knew too that this was not real. i did not know how this person's parent looked like at the time. i could see the details. similar thing had happened when i was a girl.

i have had my eyes checked and there is not something physically wrong with me nor mentally to get this. i have feared it is hallucinations or when younger imagination.

one of the strangest things i have seen with these different eyes in the middle of the night was a former resident, a young lad, who came right through my bedroom to go and get something, looking for something by a furniture that i knew we did not have in real life, but still it stood there and it was this filter on that one as well. i then thought i was dreaming this and the same as above, before i snapped out of it. i did not know how the young lad looked like but years later would meet the family, and him, and it was him i had seen. i can't explain this. i know people left in a haste, he was one of them, before, and it took years before they were honest to tell us paranormal activities had been going on there. it would happen a few times that i would see him wake me up by him walking to that furniture that wasn't there, but maybe i was woken up in the dream? then i woke up for real. And i was like not again, please.
Old 25-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Experiencer
I've experienced most of the things you're talking about I think, or at least similar things. I've many memories of multiple realities when I was very young. As an adult such experiences diminished, at least while I was awake, but now they happen all the time. As far as I'm concerned we definitely have more than one set of "eyes", and we can (and do) choose what we pay attention to sleeping or awake. We can even direct our attention in one place, and then "remember" what happened in others later, so it's only our attention that switches. All of it is available all the time, or so it seems to me.

I've no idea about where everything is, but it seems like most folks would call most of it astral stuff. Dreaming is typically considered astral stuff, and there's lots of similarities to dreaming.

Personally, I think everyone experiences these things, but most don't remember. It's the same with dreams. Many people don't remember their dreams. Remembering is usually the tricky part. Essentially, our own memory processes hide this stuff from us. Being too busy hides it as well. You can't see the sky in a stormy lake.
Old 25-09-2022, 02:06 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much for sharing, so good to know I'm not alone :) Yes could very well be it, one doesn't remember.