Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-08-2022, 06:02 PM
Pathfinder
Towards Heaven: I Almost Died

This happened to me yesterday during an out of body experience:
I was on a big blue building, that didn't have any ending to the stars.
I was in the middle of it floating upwards.

The whole scene for me was like "ascension" for a "higher place".

Then... I started to feel that my physical body was lacking air, and couldn't breathe properly anymore.
I started to think...If I continue to go upwards, maybe my physical body will stop working and it's going to die

So I have to stop, and come back to the physical universe.

I had dual consciousness of my 2 bodies at the same time.

Or maybe it was just my fears and nothing would have happened...

But it's a lot of RISK to feel that your physical body could die, and I just can't go further on that, otherwise I would definetely go full explorer with out of bodies
----
How I Did Achieve an Out of Body Experience?

A couple of hours of sleep, with the sincere intention of having one naturally.

Waking up naturally without any alarm.

Finally I let my subconsciousness "do the work", and I simply let it happen naturally.

and it works for ME

Hope it helps
Old 01-09-2022, 06:12 AM
Master

Very interesting experience, I too had similar experiences where I was slowly floating towards Heaven or a "higher dimension". About breathing, I too experienced that many times, and at times coming in taking a huge breath of air as if my body was not breathing at all. One possible answer to this is our fear of being outside our body and having no one to do the breathing, you see, we so strongly identify with the body and then we are outside of it we wonder who is going to do the breathing, well, the body, just like it does when we sleep.

It happened to me many times to be afraid of dying when my experiences are just too incredible, when I mean afraid of dying, I mean the physical body.
Old 07-09-2022, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
Death is the gateway to a new beginning.
Old 09-09-2022, 07:10 PM
Guide
Sounds awesome, yea what you said about intention is paramount I think.
There's allot to be said about breathing, many secrets seem to be wrapped in this.
As we die it is taught the inner winds/vayus of the body fold up and, as people have obviously experienced, the breathing gets closer and closer to a breathless state.
Ive found that when your in like a deep meditative state/jhanas the breathing almost stops and you can't really tell where it is, if it's even happening at all lol.
Old 09-09-2022, 07:14 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It happened to me many times to be afraid of dying when my experiences are just too incredible, when I mean afraid of dying, I mean the physical body.
For sure. I'm adding real quick cause it makes me do separate replies, I wanted to say for alot of us intensity yields natural fears and this is kind of a readiness test to me or litmus tests to see where the awareness or soul is at in regards to going further into the space outside of where fear occurs.

But intensity can also happen with anything and be completely unrelated. So we should use it wisely right?