Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-08-2022, 10:08 AM
Master
A Question for Healers

I have done some remote healing in 2020 when 3 people got covid - all recovered, there wasn't any feedback because they didn't know I helped them by going to their bedside in my mind when I was mediating - and holding their hand and crushing the virus with my other hand's fingers - then saying rest now you'll be well, then like flying / Astral Projecting home - that's how I did it.

Ive been busy with one thing and another, so its been on hold... So fast forward to today in 2022 - and the past few months healing has been there in thinking time.

So my question to especially healers here is, regarding the stress in the crown / 3rd eye area ive been getting as on the Angels page, and the feeling to wash my hands, like the hand chakra's are bursting with energy - any thoughts anyone? And any other ailments people get when they're not healing, and the energy builds up, ive been chakra balancing and grounding - so its not that.

I'm looking here for chat about healing, and the different ways we all do this - and someone must know about the hand chakras, that feel like they need washing and stress in the bonce as my Dad used to call it... Anyone interesting in chatting here.......

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-08-2022, 06:17 PM
Master

That is nice of you, I do the same thing and at times tell people much later not to boost about it but to make them aware of a extended perspective on life. Using your imagination and your intent is what I used to do in the beginning, recently is more about resting in awareness and letting God so to say to take care of things, even though at times I practice visualization. I heard about this, healers that do not do their thing end up having problems throughout their bodies, you can read about Bruno Groning ( even watch documentaries ), he died of cancer but his healing stories and his story is alive today, 60 years later.
Old 27-08-2022, 08:48 AM
Master
Thanks for your reply ThatMan I'll look this man up - it'll be interesting to see how far people can go with healing difficult health issues - a SEO web customer of mine was telling me he's retiring as he has rheumatoid arthritis and can sometimes hardly get out of bed - so it'll be interesting to see if this healing thread develops great interest here or not...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Master
So why don’t you place your hands on your third eye/crown and let it pour into you to help you? Be still and present with you and let that flow of energy move through the stress?

If your hands have an over abundance of energy is it healing energy or need to shake off energy?

Washing can represent the need to clear something from that area?

I’m just letting this flow, nothing solid just connections..

I’ve come to the place of resting in my own centredness, filling up my own tank. Becoming what I seek to share with others, first and foremost.

If the vessel is not full to the brim, when consistently reaching outwardly, for others cause, the deficit of depletion will settle in your body to awaken you to come back to you.

‘Healer heal thyself’
Old 27-08-2022, 01:17 PM
Master
Thanks JustBe, I know about self healing I researched it for 5 years - tense head has eased, and hand washing feeling gone, a nudge to do this healing chat here maybe and things will correct.

Tense feeling in the head could well be a message as in the tense wrist I wrote about God speaking, listen - you're to do something.

Mystics / spiritual knowers / healers have so many ways preparing for healing - but I know this when I had my NDE in 2015, all colour and energy had gone, and I was allowed to go so far, to witness my spirit lively ready to fly - but I had all these many 1000's of church invitation flyers for shops printed / cut / and piled up to get me to the 20k mark and I couldn't do it 'until' I felt a hand on my forehead for about 2 seconds, that's all it took for healing energy to transfer - and I was driving the car again the next day.......

I heard roar roar early this morning in meditation - and at the same time was shown 3 / 4 tv's - just dull white screens one after the other, like I was floating past - and now just as writing here roar roar very gently after 4 hours clear, so we're to chat here mystics / spiritual knowers / healers if more will join us - and see where all this goes...

Old 27-08-2022, 10:27 PM
Master
Ok now your confusing me one-light.

You opened up the thread for help yet you’ve healed this? So when did it correct?

We do get nudges to move and act, I understand that.
Old 28-08-2022, 07:51 AM
Master
Thanks for chatting on here JustBe my lovely friend - I set this new thread up so we can learn together different ways of sending healing energy and to learn between us what spirit is trying to teach me at the moment to share with others here.

So update, the hands now haven't corrected but I have 'some' answers - issues are connected - I was awoken an hour after sleep last night by the Holy Spirit / belly rumbling and restless leg 'Ive learned that' over the last 2 years the hard way........ Nights of belly rumbling / tense legs etc.

So after church today in a few hours I'll come back and check all this, not been in 2 weeks, Elders who don't see eye to eye with me regarding getting new people in, will be missing me lol - so I was awoken an hour after nodding last night - tinnitus up a notch, then came the snivels like one side of the nose is fired up ready to sneeze, so up I get and the hands feel like they need washing, slight tense head - access energy, so I'll be swilling hands later in fresh water - and ive sent some healing energy to my friend with arthritis.

But its definitely all connected, I was shown for sure last night, and gentle roar - so we see... Anyone else got anything to say here while we learn regarding these issues...

Our beautiful town centre church needs some energy incorporating into it - how do you fancy Astral Projecting over JustBe - and me and you do the service, congregation will say your friend looks like a ghost Steve - yes she's just AP in for the service but she knows her stuff - this is how it is, with what we know now - fine tuning knowledge, entertaining, and with many other details of what we know now... ive put my healing message on 2 reiki healing groups today - so see where all this goes...

Last edited by one-light : 28-08-2022 at 04:55 PM.
Old 28-08-2022, 08:35 AM
Master
So how many of you say a short prayer before healing? And this I wanted to ask on here - if for say in the future I offered this at my church 'get past the elders first' people - what's to stop people putting the word around and the queue is down the street... Sort of get's out of hand so to speak.

Old 29-08-2022, 08:35 PM
Master
I put a few messages on reiki healing groups on Facebook, not much back - one said how do you mean, when I asked if they placed a hand on the person requiring healing - ok... Anyway I think they're all in hibernation, healers...

I remember back in 2018/19 an elderly active friend of mine from church had what they called the 100 day cold - yes people bugs were about then, but no created fear, and I remember sending her healing energy a couple of times, and me being so tired / drained after - she's fully active again now by the way.

So when I did the remote / distance healing a year or two later as mentioned on here - this time I asked for the assistance of God / Jesus / Holy Spirit to allow me to send some healing energy, I think if I remember correctly I visualised energy coming from one of them through me - and not tired on those occasions...

And that's me out of here 'this thread' if no one else is interested...

Old 30-08-2022, 01:33 AM
Master
Healing hands

This is the healing method employed sometimes, if so drawn ~

Healing hands

healing hands stretch forth
magnetising themselves in God’s light
holographically replicated across all existence
seeking permission for healing by resonation
laying bare before God purity of our intent
imaging therein recipients hallowed aura
that He may bestow divine benediction