Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I put it here, I realized I and God are one, and now here lies the problem, for people will rise eyebrows at this sentence, for they look at the object that this body is and can't see that I am talking about the limitless that which we all are and are made of.

Many have come and found this truth for themselves and that is the gift of humankind - potentiality.

I am thankful.

Old 27-08-2022, 11:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Many have come and found this truth for themselves and that is the gift of humankind - potentiality.

I am thankful.

That is true and the joy of this realization can not be described in words. The Joy of knowing who you truly are, the Joy of simply being.
Thank youuu!

Now, I wanna share something about pure presence, it has a very solid "quality", like super solid, super dense, super tangible, more real than what we call real. Like your whole sense of self is sunk so deep within yourself so that there's a super dense sense of self. I am trying to use words but I don't know how to describe this. As if the apparent space between awareness and any object is collapsed and there's no space in between anymore which may be seen as a super dense sense of pure presence.
Old 28-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank youuu!

..As if the apparent space between awareness and any object is collapsed and there's no space in between anymore which may be seen as a super dense sense of pure presence.

I agree but will confess: I have not had any of the insights and seeings you have.

Yet what you say resonates deeply. And really helps me. For some reason.

Thank you, ThatMan.
Old 03-09-2022, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
I agree but will confess: I have not had any of the insights and seeings you have.

Yet what you say resonates deeply. And really helps me. For some reason.

Thank you, ThatMan.

They are just experiences, I used to be fascinated by their mystery but now that mystery is gone for I realized that all experiences appear in consciousness and are made of consciousness, which is what we are, consciousness. Glad to hear that, for this very reason I share my insights, there's a chance for someone reading this to have an inner realization that may shift his/her understanding to a more wider and expanded understanding.

@pixiedust, I am experiencing a deepened sense of being like never before. I was listening yesterday to Rupert Sipra and at one time he was talking about the Joy of being aware that one is alive, in that moment, something shifted in me, just like that, suddenly my own sense of being deepened like never before. You know, to be aware of being aware means the cessation of mental activity but I am experiencing that even with the mental activity on, in this very moment, I am thinking, writing, but there's no sense of that strong "I" as if the sense of self collapsed and now all is pure awareness. Now things just arise in awareness but there's no sense of that strong "I" to assign them to itself and not even the sense of an object as a thing on its own, more like awareness taking the form of that object. Everything is awareness and awareness is everything.

I understand what they "I" is, it is identification, when the "I" collapses, the identifications are gone and so pure awareness is revealed. There is no "I" and has never been an "I", all there is, is consciousness, pure presence. The "I" is all there is and there's no "I".

Does this make any sense?
Old 05-09-2022, 09:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Does this make any sense?

Not experientially because I have not experienced it myself.

But it resonates for me for sure. And it sounds very nice. Have you considered seeing a spiritual teacher?

Thank you.

BTW Thanks for your help too.
Old 06-09-2022, 05:15 AM
Master

ThatMan is correct, that is all you have to do and that is have awareness. I used to ap a lot by just having awareness and I knew I was out of my body.
Old 06-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Not experientially because I have not experienced it myself.
But it resonates for me for sure. And it sounds very nice. Have you considered seeing a spiritual teacher? Thank you. BTW Thanks for your help too.

One day you too. Nothing can prevent this for happening. For as you know, and as so many teachers say, enlightenment, so to say, it is already here,

I have considered this but there is no one in my area. I met many teachers in my experiences and of course, my grandma, which has always been by my side. I know it's very hard for people to see that all is consciousness and that ultimately, the people we meet in our experiences, the teachers, the guides, the angels, the demons and so on, all is consciousness, all is spirit and it can not come from anywhere else other than within ourselves. The whole world comes from there, even for those who believe in a naturalistic view, this whole world is created from consciousness, the technology and everything else. It's appropriate to think of this, if everything comes from there, then most assuredly that must be the source.

I am glad to be of help.
Old 06-09-2022, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
I am glad to be of help.

Words can't express the thanks so I'll just send you this