Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2022, 04:50 AM
asearcher

Can psychopaths on a spiritual level feel bad over what they've done to you?

Had an ex that I think was a psychopath. I have written a lot of it before. He had some stalking tendencies to him, before, while in the relationship and after.

I think it is when I shift from one dream state to another when I become suddenly aware that he is around and the atmosphere, but I can not say who initiated it but from what I can see he is again and again leading it so then I am thinking he is also the initiative. It is as if it is a movie and it is suddenly continuing when I become aware, like it is not right in the beginning. If I or we have been at the low levels plane of the astrals he is not effected by it. There's also been incident when it is as if he is trying to protect me, and "shoot" me out of the state. There is no intimacy involved but I can feel he is attracted to me but he won't do anything (thankfully).

I have even thought if we have an alternative life together in some alternative reality. I am out of ideas, frankly. All I know is that this keeps happening.

I first tried to blame it on my own unfinished business, my brain of re-handeling everything, to store everything right this time, not like before when I hasted through my meeting/s with a psychiatrist, counselor, for me to heal right this time with the help of therapy once and for all. But then I could tell it was something else. And now I do not know what to do about that?

What else is there to do on my part? Could I be right about his subconscious? How do I then finish his unfinish? As he could not get to me in real life was, is this his way of getting to me in my dreams?

What I have done to heal:
- Therapy
- Soul cutting tie ceremony
- Forgiveness

Is there something else I can do? What I experience is either happening at some time later on in the future, or happening as I am having the dream.

How do I finish his unfinish? Is there a way to do that? That way maybe we can be cut loose?

Last edited by asearcher : 24-08-2022 at 04:49 AM.
Old 24-08-2022, 05:00 AM
asearcher

He would later on express that he was ashamed of how he had acted back at the break up, that he loved me very much, etc but I did not take him on his words.

Last edited by asearcher : 24-08-2022 at 02:27 PM.
Old 24-08-2022, 08:51 AM
Suspended
Guide

IMO, psychopaths have something wrong with their brain,(receiver),when they pass back into spirit, they are healed just like everybody else. Do they know what they did whilst on the earth plane? I don't think so.

Last edited by hazada guess : 24-08-2022 at 02:24 PM.
Old 24-08-2022, 02:28 PM
asearcher

OK. Thanks hazada guess :)
Old 24-08-2022, 02:39 PM
asearcher

The alternative right now is that he was no psychopath after all even if much sound as if he was, so I do get why the psychiatrist thought so of him (and me too!). What always stood out, puzzled me about him is that one thing in particular did not fit into him being a psychopath (even if everything else did); and that was when he was insisting on keeping me safe and how I was to go about it etc. I never informed the psychiatrist he was involved with something. I don't know if the judgement on his actions would have made any difference.

His ways of keeping his eye on me from first moment we met til years after the split (as I was to find out) is something that psychopath can do out of malignt purpose but then again nothing happened to me, no harm. And apparently he knew. He knew when I did not think he knew. He kept track somehow. Why then? To keep me safe? Or just because he wanted me back in his own peculiar way?

He began to change for the worse after a period after he had entered (what I was scared of) was something potentially dangerous. Because of what I remember now it was not just irrational jealousy, it was paranoia. It was keeping track of who went in and out of our, my life, had someone been in contact with me, so and so, and so on.

About the jealousy he had no reason to be jealous, I was not on the rebound and I had no interest to cheat. There was no one else.

After having found testimony on others entering such and investigators into it (not particularly his) is if a member (such as he) go against the "organisation" (the Something) in some way his life is at stake. They found numerous suicides from members of such "organisations", it was either that or they would kill them off themselves or which was the threat that either they do it to themselves, or they do it (murder, make it look like accident etc), OR a loved one would get hurt or killed. That would be when I would fit the profile, at the time.

At the time being I was the one closest to him. I was well integrated among his family and friends. There were photos of us online where he kept me close to him; it was no question mark of how important I was to him at the time. He would talk about me a lot to others. I was no secret. Now he was withdrawing all that, isolating all that. I can't even remember us going out and we used to do that. As if he was afraid we would be seen? He would say he was tired and so on, and busy at work. The signs were pretty much the same if someone has an affair, so that could have been it too; he could have.

I know I talked to him about breaking up and he did not want to, he insisted, but at the same time he did not want me but offered no explanation why then so much against a break up. He did not even ask what I wanted (I wanted a break up). That too did not make sense. I offered to leave him alone, to make this as quick as possible (the break up). I would never bother him after that. He was the one bothering me.

Anyways after he had entered that Something (what it now was) he, who had been the initiative for our relationship to move forward, always, froze and went back and forth and got to be paranoid of other people. Would tell me he could not trust me. Would get suspicious. He began to cancel too, I remember especially one time as we were then to meet in public which had also been on his initiative, it hadn't been my idea. He cancelled that one at the last minute, me thinking he was already there. That was not at all like him. He would never cancel anything before that had to do with me. It was basically "turn around". Around that time I was just so let down by everything he was doing and I did not have any passionate respond or anything, I would just be like "Ok". I was at the time secretly unhappy with him which I had been for a long time and trying to work myself out; if it was due to our relationship as a total or if it was because of other stress factors in my life. I had not worked that out yet. It was only during our split I realized it was down to us, him. It was as if he could not understand my tensions but I do also know I tried to keep it from him that I was as unhappy as I was.

He also did not have time for me, like he used to have, I don't know where he was running around, he would say this and that though but I didn't check, I didn't go to him, I didn't impose. I would just be like "OK, you do that". I was busy with my own life as well so it was not as if I just sat there rolling thumbs and looking at the clock.

Anyways I got sick with those stupid panic attacks back then at some stage after the break up (that he refused to call a break up) and was too advised from seeing, talking to him and the prospect was for me to gather strength and become free of him and not return to him. At a particular stage it is common that victims return to their abusers and I overcame that stage without doing so.

It could be he found out from someone I had gotten sick and if he was no psychopath that at least he felt a little bit of quilt over that as I am 100% sure he drove me to it. I couldn't forgive him for that.

He was someone who could both be a good boyfriend, and a bad one and I had experienced both sides of him.

Perhaps because I am an empath and can feel energies and other feelings I remember I felt the coldness over at our place and as if my reality turned cold, as if I was partly looking through it through his eyes. It was such a blessing to return to my own world, to people. I never wanted to go back there. Never.

So I thought maybe he on some level felt quilt and responsibility in some way and that that has been why all this has happened afterwards.

Last edited by asearcher : 24-08-2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old 24-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Suspended
Guide

I don't usually read long post's but getting back to my original reply,psycopath's can also be demons incarnated into a human body, but judging from what i have read of your post's, your ex doesn't sound like a psychopath and your psychiatrist shouldn't have said that to you.
Old 24-08-2022, 07:52 PM
asearcher

Thanks for making it through :) Jesus, they can?

yes guess i will never know if he was a psychopath or not or someone who was "only" mainly putting me through mental abuse because he himself had his issues.

edited the rest because i went on and on, lol.

Last edited by asearcher : 25-08-2022 at 04:26 PM.
Old 25-08-2022, 01:28 AM

If I may be so bold...that is not your concern.
You concentrate on 'you'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-08-2022, 06:46 PM
asearcher

thank you Miss Hepburn. I was thinking of it as an alternative why the connection still is when i feel i have done everything i can do on my part.

i have thought maybe my subconscious feel a need to have him in check (current or future) so by knowing where he is i know he is not where i am, lol. precautions.

these things come to me in dream state and are shown later is what happened then or in the future and things i could not have known before taking place.

he lives a kind of public life so this is how i can check in real life. I'm not prying. I have thought oh no when it began to dawn on me that there was a real correlation. then again maybe i should not be so surprised as this is something that has happened with other people too in my life, but then at least they are in my life, and not out of it.

sort of ironic as i have been keeping a low profile myself as i knew the slightest trigger and he would be on the alert, reaching out. strange, he would insist long after the break up to send me the message, information on how to contact him, that others do not have, but i never used those channels.

I have tried to understand where he was coming from and I do not know if it has been my empathy, taking myself out of the equation, that has instead made it stronger, brought him closer when he should be out there.

Last edited by asearcher : 26-08-2022 at 04:42 AM.
Old 25-08-2022, 07:07 PM
Pathfinder

asearcher, after reading your posts I really think that you are putting too much of your energy thinking about this ex of yours. Instead of thinking if he might be feeling bad on the spiritual level, think how much importance you are giving him on all levels. Focus on the positive things and people in your life.