Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-07-2022, 04:41 AM
Pathfinder
My best Astral Projection Trip

My trip to heaven:
I went to bed one night. I woke up in a strange house. I really liked this house it had everything my heart desired, as I was looking around and enjoying myself a female stranger walked in without knocking. I’m thinking to myself it must be there house and now I’m a little panicked because I’m in a stranger’s house. The person walking in did not look familiar and just started talking to me and informing me that this house was my house that I had earned. She also added we don’t knock in heaven we have nothing to fear here, all doors are unlocked, and everyone is welcomed. We all just visit each other, and we never knock. She told me she was my guide and was instructed to show me around. She just answered my first question I had in my head without me asking.
The first place she wanted to show me was hell. I went into a panic mode and said I didn’t want to see it. I already understand what hell is and I don’t really want to go there. She was fine with that, but never told me were we were headed to after I said that. So, we walked outside, and I got to see what my house looked like from the outside. My house was beautiful and the plants all around where very colorful nothing like it is here on earth, it’s so much more brilliant. I had a fruit tree out front that I didn’t recognize. She told me to give it a try. I took a bite, and the fruit was so delicious it filled me with a strange kind of energy. I saw plants that I’ve never seen before, and I had a white picket fence all around my house just like I always wanted but never had.
Then she took me to what I call the gray area. It’s kind of like being in a super thick fog. It’s the only way I can describe it. I put my arm out in front of me, but I could not see it. I couldn’t see anything but gray. I asked her what this place was. She told me this is a place that people go to when they can NOT forgive themselves. They are not ready to go to heaven; in fact, they think they don’t deserve heaven. So, it’s a place where people punish themselves. It kind of reminds me of what the Catholics Religion calls Purgatory. I asked my guide how long people have to stay here. She replied until they are ready to forgive themselves. Some do it fast while others do it slow and some can even take centuries. I asked when they finally forgive themselves what do they have to do to get out of here. It’s so gray they would never find their way out. She replied, all they have to do is call on Jesus and he hears them immediately and he comes and gets them out. She led me out of the gray area where I could see and watched Jesus come over and reach into the gray area and pulled a person out. I was relieved to know they didn’t have to stay in there forever.
We moved on to a beautiful area that had a HUGE like a patio gondola with MANY marble tables. There were different people lying on the marble tables. I asked my guide what this place was. She replied, this is heavens version of a hospital. Shocked at what she told me I said, “Heaven has a hospital?” I added “Why would heaven of all places need a hospital?” She said some people when they are dying suffer tremendously. Some suffer for a very long time before they die, while others suffer excruciating painful deaths. This wares out your spirit very much. So, they are brought here to recuperate. I could see angels going from one table to the next checking on each and every person. All looked like they were sleeping. My guide told me they will be as good as new once their spirit heals. Seeing the angels taking care of everyone was very reassuring to me. My guide said come along we have much more to see.
Then we were back at my house outside in front. She was pointing in the distance and asked if I could see the city. I said I could see a spot, but it was way too far to see what it was. I was thinking to myself if that’s the city we have a long walk ahead of us. My guide said think about me and right when she said that she disappeared. I’m shocked and looking around for her but not seeing her anywhere. I’m thinking to myself. She said before she disappeared, she said think about me. So, I did, at the very moment that I thought about her the next thing I knew I was right beside her in the city. I was shocked and asked, “How did you do that?” Her reply was many people like to walk but we have much to see and don’t have time for walking. Also, heaven is huge so when we want to be somewhere we just think of the place, and we are there. I thought that was great, I guess we don’t need cars in heaven.
So, the next place we went to was the museum. I call it the Living Museum because everything there looked alive. Statues looked alive; pictures looked alive. It was the essence of what they were made of that made them look alive. The statute of David was outside in front I had to look really close there was something moving inside of the material. When we went inside the Roman looking building the pictures were moving like the trees had a slight breeze and water would be flowing. But it was the material they were made with. It’s hard to explain. It was fantastic and beautiful. My guide said this is where everything ever created goes. The place was huge and grew with the new items being created. It was the coolest place I had ever visited. Even the building itself looked alive. I could spend a very long time in here looking at everything with curiosity. She said come on we got more places to go.
Next on the list of places to go were the akashic records. I call it the huge living library because of the way everything in there interacted with you. My guide told me to pick up a book and flip through it, so I did. As I was flipping the pages in front of my face the information in that book just flowed into my brain. I was so shocked because reading was such a struggle most of my life and this way was so much faster and easier and I understood it better. I didn’t have to read a word I was so shocked and excited at the same time. After living a life with dyslexia and struggling most of my life just to read you could never image how excited I was to find an easier way of learning. I was so thrilled I wanted to pick up every book and learn as much as I could. She then told me to pick up a French book, I told her I don’t speak French. She said that’s ok, just give it a try. So, I fanned a French book in front of my face and the information flowed into my brain except this time it was translated to a language I understood. Oh wow, that is fantastic; I have no restrictions here at all. I didn’t want to leave this place the person in charge of it said I could return any time I wanted to. She was there to help in any way she could. After that conversation my guide said it was time to go.
Next, we were walking along a stream where a woman and 2 children were wading in the steam. They looked like they were enjoying themselves. It was the cleanest stream I had ever seen. You could see to the bottom and see the fish and rocks very clearly. It looked so inviting. My guide could sense I wanted to go in and said if you want to go in you can. I told her I can’t I don’t have a bathing suit. She said I didn’t need one and if I wanted to go in its ok, so I did. As I stepped into the water it felt so amazing and energizing, I can’t explain it. I went under water and to my surprise I could still breathe. When I came up my guide said it was time to go again. As I was stepping out of the steam my body was totally dry as if I had never gone in. I couldn’t get over it. Heaven was so full of surprises. We walked further down, and we came to an ocean. I said heaven has an ocean? My guide said heaven has everything earth has but better. I was watching a bunch of people on a boat having a party.
At about this time I heard singing in the air it sounded so beautiful. I asked my guide who was singing. She said the angels at the coliseum. I asked if we could go there, and she said OK. At that very moment we were in the colosseum, and it was filled with angels of all sizes. Their singing was so beautiful to listen to. I started singing with them they were singing Hallelujah. I love singing with the angels it sounded like nothing I have ever heard on earth. After we finished the song, my guide said we are almost out of time. She said we have one more stop.
She took me to a flight of stairs. I started walking up when I noticed she was not coming with me. I turned and asked her are you coming? She told me she was not allowed to go there yet and motioned for me to go on. I kept walking till I came to a landing. Here there was a dark skinned Egyptian just standing there. I was a little nervous when I saw him but quickly calmed down when he spoke to me. He did not speak with his lips but with his mind. He said when I return here this is where I’m going next. I was going to the next level.
Then I woke up in bed. I felt the love of heaven for the next 2 years after that trip. During this 2-year period every time I had a question the answer just popped into my head. I felt so complete, and I knew everything I wanted to know at that time and was very satisfied. Heaven is pure love it feels so fantastic to feel pure love. We are all spiritual beings having an experience and learning here on earth.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:50 PM
Master

Beautiful experience, you had a very long journey, took me a while to read it all. And I know that when you have an experience like this, you write and write and write and can't stop because it's simply so incredible and you want to offer the best description you can. You've seen many things, I visited all sorts of places in my experiences but nothing like this. Always looking forward for these experiences but they are quite rare.

Looking forward to read more of you experiences!!
Old 11-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Ascender

Thank you for sharing. That was awesome.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:26 AM
Master

Thanks for sharing. There is a lot of detail. I would not remember all that in my astral experiences. It would be great to remember all that. Well done.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:09 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Beautiful experience, you had a very long journey, took me a while to read it all. And I know that when you have an experience like this, you write and write and write and can't stop because it's simply so incredible and you want to offer the best description you can. You've seen many things, I visited all sorts of places in my experiences but nothing like this. Always looking forward for these experiences but they are quite rare.

Looking forward to read more of you experiences!!

You are correct, they are very rare at least for me. I've had 5 in my lifetime to this extent. Sorry I didn't reply sooner my son fell and thought he cracked his ribs. Went to take care of him the last 3 days.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thanks for sharing. There is a lot of detail. I would not remember all that in my astral experiences. It would be great to remember all that. Well done.

It's my life I have trouble remembering...lol. My Astral Projections I usually remember every little detail with no problem. But because I have to write notes to remember everything in my life. I just added the Astral Projections to my notes. I figured the day may come when I start to forget. And I don't want to forget them..... ever.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you for your beautiful story.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraZZleD
I have to write notes to remember everything in my life.
Hi FraZZleD, I would like to remember my ap experiences in more detail like you. What sort of things do you write down to remember things in your life please? Do you write what you ate for breakfast? Do you write just what is important like conversations with people? Do you write where you have been like shopping, fun things, what people are wearing etc. I know writing down appointments, friends get together is important.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Experiencer
That was an awesome experience! Thank you for sharing.
Old 13-07-2022, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi FraZZleD, I would like to remember my ap experiences in more detail like you. What sort of things do you write down to remember things in your life please? Do you write what you ate for breakfast? Do you write just what is important like conversations with people? Do you write where you have been like shopping, fun things, what people are wearing etc. I know writing down appointments, friends get together is important.

I had a binder for every job I worked. I would take notes on every detail of the job I was going to be doing. Every question I asked I would put in my notes: Names of people I'm really bad with names. Because my notes were so detailed, I ended up being the go-to person for any information about the places I worked. I would re-read my notes over and over till I could finally remember them. It ended up being a plus in the working world. One job when I finally left took 3 people to replace me and do everything I did. I was very organized with my time.