Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)

How to sleep paralysis?

Hi all,
My friend and me have been trying to astral project for months and someone told us that the most accurate way could be to do through sleep paralysis, I rarely suffer that, my friend is the same, how could you suggest us do that? I havent been able to find binaural beat about this in youtube or other kind of videos in relation to this, can you help us please? Thanks
Old 12-06-2022, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel9999l5
My friend and me have been trying to astral project for months and someone told us that the most accurate way could be to do through sleep paralysis, I rarely suffer that, my friend is the same, how could you suggest us do that?
FYI: sleep paralysis is completely unnecessary for Astral (or other kinds of) Projection.

I know that some people find it easier to exit from sleep paralysis than other dream states. Usually these are people that already experience sleep paralysis. I do not know how to purposely enter sleep paralysis.

Exiting from sleep paralysis is NOT more accurate, just easier for some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel9999l5
I havent been able to find binaural beat about this in youtube or other kind of videos in relation to this, can you help us please? Thanks
The original binaural programs come from the Monroe Institute
(www.monroeinstitute.org) often referred to as"Hemi sync" (you don't need to buy the expensive machine). They used to be quite pricey (not sure if they still are). Used ones can be found on ebay and other places.

Note that in addition to programs for Astral Projection, they have ones for other types of projection and many other subjects.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:17 AM
Master

I agree with wstein. I do not think anyone knows how to get sp. It just happens like everything else or mostly everything else. I think you would have more success if you let what happens happen. The author William Buhlman says that.
Old 12-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you wstein and astralsuzy, trouble is we have tried so many other methods for so long and some people we know said from sleep paralysis it can be easier becaie we dont need to stop in hypnagogic state its like getting a step ahead so I think that would be better for us but we cant find how. We will look into these machines thanks for the info and keep trying, if other people would liek to suggest other things please do so, also I found here a site called lucidology, it offers some timers that are theoritically awakening us in night and might cause obe from sleep paralysis or lucid dream, do you know this?
Old 12-06-2022, 11:10 AM
Master

Sp has its problems. Sometimes scary things can happen so people say. When you are in sp you still have to ap from it and that is another step. It is easy to mess it up. I do not think sp is any easier or better than the other ways.
Old 13-06-2022, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I see, but from that state I have heard we just need to do exit technique, I mean we dont need vibrations or any hypnagogic state as we are already there, so somehow feel easier for these that have lot of issues with other methods never working like us
Old 13-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Experiencer
SP is the best way to experience the spark, and probably the easiest and safest way to exit the physical body. And it's the easiest way to project and remain in the Physical Realm to visit friends or family or to just spy on things.

I been told about people that can fool the mind in activating SP, via meditation.
Old 13-06-2022, 04:41 PM
Newbie ;)

thank you for explaining AstralTraveller, so its good way to achieve AP, thats good then, trouble is how to SP? well I havent heard about meditation to make SP but I will investigate that
Old 13-06-2022, 06:59 PM
Master

What is the reason for having an out of body experience? Are you meditating?
Old 14-06-2022, 01:43 AM
Master

Perhaps this will work you get sp. I do not know if it will work or not. All you can do is try. I saw another site and it was similar to this. I think they are much the same. I hope it helps.
https://www.enkivillage.org/how-to-i...paralysis.html