Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-04-2022, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
A bad relationship is far worse than no relationship imo.
This x a million! But some people seem to find the idea of being alone unthinkable, so they'll cling to even the most unhealthy relationship.

Amazing the things we'll put up with in order to avoid being alone with ourselves...

(Not that I'm saying this is necessarily applicable to lamb1, I'm just making a general observation.)
Old 25-04-2022, 12:00 PM
Knower
I again have contact with the divine inside me because of him. When we met i flet like home and felt complete unity between us. We have quite strong energetic connection and thelepathy, synchronicities. Today we go to the counseling. I see that he loves me strongly and i am full of complexes and insecurities which are hard to imagine for him, as i cansee. I am afraid i dont want to be with anybody ever to the end of my life, i can be alone, i m not afraid of that. I ve just experienced something like from an another world, dimemsion, and im missing it. I guess this all conflict Has something to do with a sexual creative energy and thats why post by lostsoul13 about the spark intrigued me. Forgive me chaotic post. I was full of doubts and despair and that s why i starter this topic. I am thankful to all of you guys for answering me and your time and help. Love to you all

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 12-05-2022, 03:28 PM
Knower
There is something like letting go, surrendering, probably. I feel like this is the case, that i need to just let go and surrender and stick up for myself, nevermind what he does or choose

Old 12-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanb1
i need to just let go and surrender and stick up for myself, nevermind what he does or choose
That's what we always have to do. Always. "To thine own self be true."
Old 24-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Knower
Hey everyone. Please, help me. Any insight and opinion is appreciated.
I need to move out of his flat. We live together with his mother. I plan to move out today to my friend and then find my own flat. I was moving out few times, I left him a letter where I said that I love him and he always was calling to me and writing to come back.
I am very afraid that I will loose him forewer. I am almost sure he is my Twin Flame, the telepathy is so strong that it's impossible to ignore it. I'm sure I need to take care of myself, I feel treated so unfair and unjust that I can't stand it no longer. My problem is, that I am afraid that I am the person who destroyed this relationship and that I won't be able to cope with the mistakes I made in this relationship. I don't know if I should leave Him a letter or just move away when he is not home. One more thing: he is treating me like he even don't like me and regret that he took a relationship with me but is afraid of those feelings and don't want to quit but do everything to make me quit and TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF LEAVING.
I am aware how awkard is my post and my problem, but I really need a support and just feeling that there are people who understand me. I really feel lost and like an animal they hunt. I also need to add, that when I am alone,without anyone I feel rather good, but knowing him gave me something that is just from another world, such a feelings like an extasy (but it was some time ago, at first stages of our relationship). I also want to say that I am very afraid of my JEALOUSY toward him :( I am afraid that I will be suffer terribly if I see him with someone or something like that. I feel a bit better now and have more vivid view of this situation but really, really I am afriad of my feelings :(

Old 24-07-2022, 04:59 PM
Master
Obviously he’s with you because he wants to be- so your jealous is just a nagging you need to replenish…

You should move out if you feel it will help you~ imo leaving him a letter is a good thing- it will give you time to get things if your chest.. and empathise that you are thinking about your own responsibilities and want to be independent but that doesn’t deter the relationship and how he means to you?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Knower
aaaaaA im going mad.
and i think that he is with me because he is afraid that he made mistake leaving his previous girlfriend and that he is afraid of acknowledging that he lost so much time going into a relationship that is now broken. and that he wants me to leave but dont have a courage himself to do it and take the responsibility for such a decision. what do you think about it? does it makes sense? argues are every day. i have no idea what to do. i love him like a freak. but miss the time we actually WERE together because right now we just live together. our hearts are broken and closed for each other. i really feel like screaming but, hey, lamb - it wont lead to anywhere. i really need to decide something. and deciding to stay here is the most stupid deciosion - i know it because i decided it many times already. and this doesnt work, as we can see. thank you lostsoul ;* <3

But definitely - i need towork withmy jealousy. yes, thats true. i dot know how to do it, but i will try.

Old 25-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Ascender
Here's some advice from my heart..

Love should not be so complicated. Make love simple again. The way that you make it simple and light and carefree again is up to you and where you're at in your life. But please try to make things simple again.
Old 26-07-2022, 07:57 AM
Knower
I leaved. I’m alone now and probably be forever. I feel pain but it’s ok. I realised that I don’t trust him no longer. Thank you. Right now im coming back to meditation, chanting and my simple and humble life.

Old 29-07-2022, 04:17 AM
Experiencer
Good for you. That game of trying not to be the one who leaves is garbage. People think it means all kinds of things, but it doesn't. All it means is that you split up, and honestly you did that long before you left. Pretending you're still together by not moving out is just asking for more pain.

It will certainly take time to get back to yourself, but meditation etc is a great way to encourage that process. And try to process all the feelings that will undoubtedly flow through you. Feel them, and tell yourself the truth about what you're feeling. They aren't the enemy. and they're not wrong. They're you. Embrace them, and let them sing their songs to you.